剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
"In light of recent anti-v violence."
"由于近期的反V暴♥力♥事件"
Cohn is playing right into Anna's hands.
科恩正中安娜的下怀
He's giving her exactly the ammunition that she needs.
他恰好给了安娜所需要的理由
If Anna succeeds, that's a billion Catholics supporting the lizards.
要是安娜成功了 百万基♥督♥徒就将支持蜥蜴
Now we're gonna need some friends,
那我们就更需要盟友了
even ones like Cohn.
即便是科恩这样的
We need to at least listen to this guy.
我们至少得听听那人怎么说
He killed three more innocents this morning.
他今晨又残害了三条无辜的生命
He lost that option.
他不配
17 dead at the healing center, 3 more this morning.
治疗中心的17人 今晨又是3人
I'm not waiting for the next one.
我不会再让这种事发生了
Father.
神父
A moment?
有时间吗
These works of art-- they're quite beautiful.
这些艺术作品 十分美丽
They are. I often like to be here alone with my thoughts,
的确 我常常独自与画作一起沉思
or as alone as one can be in the presence of such magnificent work.
或者孤身一人沉浸在这些伟大的作品中
This image is... quite disturbing.
这幅画 有些阴森
What does it represent?
它代表了什么
The underworld.
冥界
Hell.
地狱
Where the unrepentant are sent upon their death.
不思悔改的人死后将被送到这里
Satan, a fallen angel,
撒旦 堕落的天使
is surrounded by the souls of the damned.
被这些入狱的灵魂所包围着
I find it curious that you believe
我觉得好奇的是
the soul can survive the death of the body.
你相信灵魂在肉体死后依然存在
That is the cornerstone of our faith
这是我们信仰的基石
that the soul is immortal,
灵魂是不朽的
meant for everlasting life.
代表着永生
The human soul... interests you?
你对人类的灵魂很感兴趣吗
Yes. Indeed. Very much.
是的 非常感兴趣
For example,
比如
do you believe the body can exist without the soul?
你觉得没有灵魂的躯体能存活吗
It is the soul that makes us human.
人正因灵魂才成人
Without it,
失去了它
well, we would be nothing more than animals.
我们也就和动物没什么两样了
Tyler, you've gotta stop looking at this.
泰勒 你别再看这个了
You're just driving yourself crazy.
你会把自己逼疯的
It's priests like him that are inciting the Fifth Column.
正是像他这样的神父煽动了第五纵队
My friends are dead because of it.
我朋友的死就因为他
I'm not a proponent of violence of any kind,
我绝不拥护针对任何人
against anyone,
使用任何形式的暴♥力♥
certainly not...
更不会对
Let's get away from all this for a while, okay?
我们先暂时抛开这些 好吗
Let's go do something.
做点别的事
You're right. I shouldn't just sit here.
你说得对 我不能就这样坐在这
I should do something.
我该做点什么
Tyler, where are you going?
泰勒 你去哪里
Payback for my friends who were killed this morning,
为我今早死去的朋友报仇
Starting with father Jack Landry.
就从兰德里神父开始
Tyler, you don't even know that he's responsible.
泰勒 你都不知道是不是他的责任
He's preaching anti-v hate. That's good enough.
他在散布反V仇恨言论 这点就够了
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Going in by yourself's dangerous, Jack.
一个人去很危险 杰克
You okay with that?
你没问题吗
Well, like you said this morning,
正如你早上所说的
I fit the profile for this kind of thing.
我很符合做这事的条件
Why didn't you tell me about Iraq? Two kills?
你干吗不告诉我在伊♥拉♥克♥杀了两个人的事
Talking about it...
因为说出来
isn't going to undo it.
并不能让他们起死回生
Your new partner's good,
你新的搭档很好
which is not good for us.
但对我们而言就麻烦了
No, it's not. He's one of the best.
你错了 他是最好的
Magnesium compound. It'll help us track you.
镁元素化合物 它能帮我们跟踪你
Locked and loaded.
准备就绪
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
This is where Cohn said to meet.
科恩说在这儿见面
Where the hell is he?
那他人呢
Surprise, surprise, eh, father?
惊讶吗 神父
Not really.
一般般
Sorry, but we gotta take precaution.
抱歉 我们得以防万一
He's clean. Let's go!
检查完毕 我们走
He's headed south.
他向南边去了
Tyler, this isn't right. We shouldn't be here.
泰勒 你在干什么 我们不该来这儿
No, Lisa.
不 莉莎
It's time we sent them a message of our own.
是时候让他们瞧瞧我们的厉害了
Well, you're scaring me.
你吓着我了
Why? For standing up for you, for the visitors?
怎么 因为我维护你和V星人吗
Right?!
是不是
Tyler, stop!
住手 泰勒
Stop! This is the house of God!
停下 这是上帝的房♥子
Help.
帮帮我
Your suspicions about Moreau were correct.
你对莫罗的怀疑没错
He is one of us-- a sleeper.
他是我们的一员 一个卧底
And he failed to identify himself to me.
但是他没能向我表明身份
What else do you know about him?
关于他你还知道些什么
He was dispatched to earth
他是被前女王
by the previous queen, your mother.
也就是您的母亲派到地球上来的
His last contact was 15 years ago.
十五年前最后一次和我们联♥系♥
According to this,
根据这些
his assignment was to study human emotion
他的任务是研究人类情感
and its effect on our species.
以及它对我们种族的影响
After all these years,
这么多年过去了
I wonder what he's learned about emotions and the soul.
我想知道关于情感和灵魂他都知道了什么
Make sure he returns with us when we leave.
他必须和我们一起回去
The college is prepared to render its decision.
主教团已经准备做出决定了
She's here.
她来了
Anna
安娜
I am sorry, but after careful deliberation
很遗憾 经过主教团成员
with the full college of cardinals,
慎重的考虑
we will not condemn those clergy
我们决定对那些认为自己有义务
who feel called upon to... speak their minds.
报名心声的牧师不予谴责
Your eminence, distinguished company,
红衣主教阁下 尊贵的朋友们
in this short time that I have been among humans,
在与人类共同度过的短暂时光中
I've come to understand the simple power
我逐渐明白信仰所拥有的
that faith holds.
一种简单的力量
But its simplicity is also its weakness.
然而简单也是它的弱点
Why do over a billion followers
为什么数以亿计的信众
look to you and your church for answers?
希望在您和您的教会里找到答案呢
Because the answers lie here.
因为答案就在这里
Because they believe the answers lie here.
因为他们相信答案在这里
And why do they believe that?
为什么他们会相信呢
Their faith requires it.
他们的信仰需要他们相信
But their faith in your institution
但是他们对您的信任
is born from proof
来自于证据
countless moments, large and small,
数个世纪以来 支撑他们信仰的
over the centuries, that fuel their faith--
重要或平凡的无数时刻
You call them miracles.
你们称之为奇迹
Our gifts to the people of earth--
我们为地球人准备的礼物
the healing centers, blue energy,
治疗中心 蓝色能源
red rain--
血色雨
merely products of highly advance science.
不过是高科技微不足道的产品
But also viewed as miracles by many.
但已被很多人视为奇迹
It would be tragic for centuries of faith
如果人们背弃数世纪以来对您的信仰
to suddenly turn from you to me,
转而投靠我 那岂不可悲
all because I can be mistaken for someone with answers.
仅仅由于有些人误认为我才能给出答案
Believe me, that's not something I want.
相信我 这并非我愿
But how many more miracles do you think it would take
你认为若想让你的信众投靠我
for your followers to look to me?
需要多少奇迹
One a day?
一天一个
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表