剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
If Anna can bliss humans...
如果安娜对人类使用极乐世界
That's it.
胜负已分
We've lost.
我们输了
No.
不
There's still a way we can win...
如果你愿意冒险的话
if you're willing to take a risk.
我们还有赢的可能
You asked to see me, my queen?
你要见我吗 我的女王
My queen egg is growing rapidly.
我的女王之卵正在急速生长
The acceleration protocols worked even faster than I anticipated.
生长速度比我预想的还要快
It should reach maturity within days.
它几天内就该成熟了
And Lisa?
莉莎呢
Have you had any opportunity to further test her loyalty?
你有机会再次考验她的忠诚度吗
I've seen no signs to indicate that she's of any risk to you.
目前没有迹象表明她对你构成威胁
Good, but if lisa fails me, thanks to you,
很好 但如果莉莎背叛了我 多亏你
this queen egg will save us.
这个女王之卵会拯救我们
You set me up. I called the department of energy.
你给我下套 我打给了能源局
The source you named doesn't exist.
你所说的线人根本不存在
I went on air with a false story.
我播出了一个假故事
You made it all up, and you let me tell the world.
你编了个故事 却让我来告诉全世界
You can't prove that.
你没有证据
They're firing me.
他们要解雇我
Did Anna put you up to this?
是安娜教唆你干的吗
Is this to protect your precious V's?
这是为了保护你那些宝贵的V星人吗
No.
不是
I did it to protect me.
我是为了自保
You're good at what you do, Kerry.
你在工作方面很有天分 凯瑞
Maybe a little too good.
好得有点过头了
"Prime focus" as a one-man show just...
《焦点关注》作为一个单人节目
It just suits me better.
我自己做更合适
When I first got this job,
我刚得到这份工作时
everyone told me to watch my back,
所有人都告诉我要当心
that all Chad Decker cared about was himself.
查德·德克尔是个自私自利的人
I should've listened.
我真该听他们的
'Cause you really are the shallow, self-absorbed snake
因为你真如大家所说
that everyone says you are.
是条肤浅又自私的毒蛇
This better be good, egghead.
最好是好消息 书呆子
Trust me. You're gonna wanna see this.
相信我 你会想看看这个的
Infrared binoculars? Recalibrated to recognize
红外望远镜吗 重新校准过的
blue energy's spectral signature.
能识别出蓝色能源的光谱特征
Take a gander at the mother ship.
瞅一眼母舰
See the big blue splotch?
看到那个巨大的蓝色斑点没
Yeah.
恩
That's the blue energy signature of the ship.
那是船上的蓝色能源特征
Now look over there.
再看看那儿
That can't be right.
这怎么可能
Let me see.
让我看看
What the hell are they?
那是他妈的什么玩意
Mother ships-- invisible to telescopes,
母舰 用望远镜 雷达
radar, any human technology. How many?
还是任何人类科技都看不到 有多少
How many concordia sites are there around the world?
全世界有多少协和女神据点吗
538.
538个
Their invasion ships aren't on the way.
他们的侵略舰队不在路上
They're already here.
而是已经到了
Are you okay, mommy?
你还好吗 妈妈
I'm fine.
我没事
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm making you feel better
我在让你好受一些
Just like you make me feel better.
就像你对我做的那样
That's something very special that only I can do.
这种特别的技能只有我才有
Why would you think to do that?
你为什么会想那么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
No. I brought him... and her.
不 是我带他来的 还有她
Why is that traitor here, Erica?
那个叛徒怎么来了 埃丽卡
I said if we're going to defeat Anna, we need to take risks.
我说过如果我们要打败安娜 就得冒险
Yeah, not stupid risks.
是啊 但不是往火坑里跳
He saved our lives.
他救过我们的命
I don't like him. I don't forgive him,
我不喜欢他 我不原谅他
but we need him.
但是我们需要他
Yeah? For what?
是吗 要他干嘛
Every attempt we have made to take down Anna has failed.
我们企图扳倒安娜的每次尝试都失败了
We are surrounded by an invasion fleet.
我们已经被侵略舰队包围
We are out of optionon.
我们走投无路了
We don't stand a chance
我们再也承受不起
in hell of stopping anna without help.
孤军奋战反抗安娜的风险了
This is help.
他们是救兵
Lisa...
莉莎
This is my grandmother Diana.
这位是我祖母戴安娜
I was queen before anna overthrew me.
在安娜推♥翻♥我之前 我是女王
Diana's going to make sure that history repeats itself.
戴安娜会确保历史再次重演
We're going to overthrow Anna.
我们要推♥翻♥安娜
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表