剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
You're Ryan Nichols, aren't you?
你是瑞安·尼科尔斯 对吧
The whole ship's been looking for you.
整个飞船的人都在找你
I need you to help me, Lisa.
我需要你的帮助 莉莎
And what makes you think I'd do anything
你凭什么认为我会不遗余力地
to help Fifth Column?
帮助第五纵队
A common friend-- Erica Evans.
我们共同的朋友 埃丽卡·埃文斯
You're the only one that can help me get my daughter away
你是唯一能帮我把女儿
from your mother,
从你妈身边救走
help us get off this ship without her knowing.
帮我们在她眼皮底下逃离飞船的人
You don't have to follow in her path, Lisa.
你不必步她的后尘 莉莎
There was a queen before her,
在她之前还有一位女王
and she was nothing like your mother.
她完全不像你母亲
Ryan, there is someone on this ship
瑞安 飞船上还有一人
who can help you.
能够帮助你
I don't believe it.
我无法相信
My queen.
女王陛下
Ryan Nichols.
瑞安·尼科尔斯
I remember all my children.
我记得我所有的孩子
We thought you were dead.
我们以为您已过世
Lies of my daughter.
是我女儿骗了你们
What's going on, Lisa? Why is he here?
莉莎 出什么事了 他为什么在这里
My mother tried to have him killed. He needs our help.
我母亲想要杀了他 他需要我们的帮助
He's an ally. We can trust him.
他是我们的伙伴 我们可以相信他
Ryan needs to escape the ship without anyone knowing.
瑞安要悄悄逃离飞船
If I help you,
如果我帮了你
then I expect you to do a favor for me in the future.
我希望以后你能还我一个人情
Anything.
万死不辞
I built secret escape pods,
我建造了秘密逃生系统
cloaked from detection from humans and visitors.
能不被人类和V星人发现
Unfortunately, I never got to use them.
不过 我从没试过
I'll distract my mother,
我会吸引母亲的注意力
give you a clear window to escape.
让你顺利逃离
We need allies like you, Ryan.
我们需要你这样的盟友 瑞安
You're more valuable alive and on the ground.
你活着回到地面更有价值
No, I'm not gonna leave my daughter here, not again.
不 我不会把我女儿留在这里了 决不
Let me see her one last time? I don't understand.
让我最后再看她一次 我不明白
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
She had a human mother.
她母亲是人类
A hybrid?
混种儿
I thought that was impossible.
我以为这是不可能的
Do you have any idea what this could mean for our future,
你知道这对我们的未来
for our species?
对我们种族意味着什么吗
Anna's holding her captive. She made her sick.
安娜软禁了她 令她患病
Only her bliss can cure her.
只有她的极乐世界能治愈她
Just because I'm down here doesn't mean
我被困在这并不意味着
that I stopped being your queen.
我不再是你的女王了
I can use my bliss to cure your daughter.
我也能用极乐世界来治愈你的女儿
Any enemy of my daughter is a friend of mine.
我女儿的敌人就是我的朋友
Okay, we're going live in three... two...
好了 直播倒计时 3 2
Good evening.
晚安
It is with a heavy heart that I bring you tonight's headlines.
我怀着沉重的心情为您播报今天的头条新闻
There has been another Fifth Column attack
第五纵队又发动一起
upon Anna and the visitors,
针对安娜和V星人的袭击
this time aboard the New York mother ship.
这次是针对纽约的母舰
We've also received word of similar attacks
有消息称全球范围内
on mother ships across the globe.
都出现了类似针对母舰的袭击
According to information released by the visitors,
据V星人透露的消息
Fifth Column suicide bombers gained access to the ships
第五纵队的自杀袭击者通过飞船体验计划
as part of the "Live aboard" Program and blew themselves up.
登上飞船并将自己引爆
No names have been released,
袭击者身份尚未查明
although sources here have I.D.'d the New York mother ship perpetrator
但有人指认纽约母舰的袭击者
as Will Lerner,
是威尔·勒纳
an M.T.A. Driver from Long Island, no family.
他是一名长岛的急救车驾驶员 没有家人
We'll keep you updated on this story
我们整晚都会关注
throughout the evening.
此事的最新进展
The plan failed.
计划失败了
On the surface, yes, but we showed the world
从表面上看是这样的 但我们向全世界
that the Fifth Column didn't burn in the fires from that siege.
宣告了第五纵队并未葬身火海
Anna was forced to admit publicly
安娜被迫公开承认
that the Fifth Column is back.
第五纵队回来了
We still have to stop Anna's breeding plan,
我们仍要阻止安娜的繁殖计划
and we will.
我们也定会做到
So what's our next move?
下一步怎么办
We stay on the offensive, and we don't stop until we've won.
我们继续进攻 直到最后胜利
Well done.
干得好
Sid, Hobbes,
西德 霍布斯
could you give me a moment with Jack?
能让我和杰克单独待一会吗
Yeah, come on, mate. I'll buy you a beer.
没问题 伙计 我请你喝啤酒
You are old enough to drink, right?
你到能喝酒的年纪了 对吧
You're awfully quiet.
你今天真安静
Well, congrats on your, uh, victory here.
恭喜你的胜利
Clearly an effective leader.
不愧是英明的领袖
But Will Lerner is dead.
但威尔·勒纳死了
And so are 28 others. Someone needs to acknowledge that.
其它28人也死了 得有人提下这事
You just did.
你刚刚提了
So why won't you?
那你怎么只字不提
Do you want me to say I'm sorry?
你想让我道歉吗
This is a war, Jack.
这是一场战争 杰克
There are billions of lives at stake.
数十亿人的生命危在旦夕
If I had to make that choice again, I would.
再让我选择一次 我还会做同样的决定
No, Erica,
不 埃丽卡
I refuse to believe that there isn't a part of you
我不愿意相信你对今天发生的悲剧
that doesn't see the tragedy in this.
没有一丝恻隐之心
The only tragedy here
唯一的悲剧
is that the D.N.A. Bombs failed.
就是DNA炸♥弹♥失败了
Lisa, I wasn't expecting you.
丽莎 你怎么来了
I wanted to tell you that you can count on me
我想请您放心
to be the next queen.
我会顺利成为下任女王的
I will not let you down, mother.
我不会让你失望 母亲
I would expect nothing less.
我知道你不会
I'm sorry. I have to do this.
抱歉 我不得不这样做
I'll come back for you, I promise.
我会回来的接你的 我保证
The specimen was successfully extracted from Jennifer Hartswell.
珍妮弗·哈茨维尔的样本已成功采集
The D.N.A. Mixture's now complete.
DNA混合物完成了
Prepare the injection for all the boys immediately.
立即准备让所有男孩注射
Begin with Tyler Evans. Of course, my queen.
从泰勒·埃文斯开始 遵命 女王陛下
There is still the matter of the Fifth Column.
还有一件关于第五纵队的事
How did they know to infect the live-aboards?
他们怎么会懂感染体验者这件事
Today's Fifth Column offensive was different, more focused.
今天第五纵队的进攻非同寻常 目标很明确
They know more of my plans than I thought.
他们对计划的了解比我预想的多
What would you have me do?
你想让我怎么做
Identify their new leader before they grow too strong.
在他们进一步壮大前查明新头目
Ryan escaped. Thank you.
瑞安逃走了 谢谢您
Your instincts were right to bring him to me.
你把他带来见我的直觉是正确的
Ryan feels emotion like us,
瑞安和我们一样 感受到了人类情感
As does your mother, yet she denies it,
你妈妈也是 虽然她拒绝承认
which is her weakness.
这是她的弱点
Our strength is that we embrace emotion,
我们的优点在于我们接受人类情感
which makes us a threat.
这让我们变得强大
A threat? How?
强大 怎么会
You will know soon enough.
你很快就会知道
For now, we need to reach out for help.
但现在 我们需要互相帮助
There's someone aboard this ship that I trust.
这艘飞船上有我信任的人
Someone who needs to know that I am here.
他需要知道我在这儿
Leave us. I wish to speak with him.
回避一下 我想跟他谈谈
I have a message...
我有一条口信
From Diana.
戴安娜的
She's alive.
她还活着
This is Jack. Leave a message.
我这是杰克 请留言
Um, hi. It's, uh, it's me.
嗨 是我
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表