剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Why me?
为什么是我
We couldn't disagree more about how to fight this war.
我们对这场战斗的理念向来不合
Maybe, but I've seen something in you,
也许如此 但在你身上
something that's far more important.
我看到更重要的东西
See, you understand that this fight is for our future,
你明白这是为我们的未来而战
for our families' futures, and at the end of the day,
为我们家人的未来而战 最终
that's what this cause needs more than anything.
这才是这场战斗中最需要的
Now take these people out to safety.
带上这些人安全离开
Protect your cover, come out a hero.
隐藏好你的身份 扮演好英雄的角色
Live to fight Anna another day.
有朝一日再战安娜
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me. Let me get through here, please.
借过 先生 借过 请让我过去
Look, I gotta get in Nobody gets in. Nobody.
让我进去 禁止入内
What? Hobbes.
什么事 霍布斯
Have you heard what's going on? Oh, the standoff? Hard not to.
你听说了吗 人♥质♥事件 当然了
Look, you gotta get down here. I got a feeling.
你赶紧过来吧 我有预感
The V's are somehow in the middle of all this.
这都是V星人搅和的
Too hot for me to be anywhere near there, Jack.
我不能出现在那里 杰克
Remember, I'm a wanted man. Keep me posted, eh?
我可是通缉犯 及时联♥系♥
No. H-Hobbes--
不 霍布斯
Kyle Hobbes?
卡尔·霍布斯
My name is Thomas.
我是托马斯
I have an assignment for you from Anna.
安娜有个任务指派给你
As fun as that sounds, I think I'll bloody pass.
真搞笑 我看免了吧
You made a deal with Marcus.
你和马库斯达成过协议
You work for us, she stays alive.
你为我们卖♥♥命 她就能不死
Right.
是的
Problem is, Sarah's dead. She died five years ago.
问题是 莎拉五年前就死了
Her body was never recovered. You should know this.
你应该知道 并没有发现她的尸体
You've searched for her for years.
你已经寻找她很多年了
Lucky for you, we found her.
算你运气 我们找到了她
I want proof of life.
我要她活着的证据
Kyle, they've got me. Please help.
卡尔 他们抓了我 救我
Sarah?
莎拉
Where is she?!
她在哪里
You pull that trigger, you'll never find out.
你扳机一扣 就别想知道了
Bring this within 100 yards of Eli Cohn's building.
把这个拿到伊莱·科恩大楼100码以内
It will detonate the explosives brought inside
用它来引爆那些人♥弹♥
by the suicide bombers.
带进大楼的炸♥药♥
Do it or you will never see Sarah alive again.
否则别想再活着看见莎拉
Come to check on the handiwork of your friends, Landry?
来看看你朋友干的好事啊 兰德里
People are scared. I'm here to help.
人们很害怕 我是来帮忙的
You're damn right they're scared,
有你这样的人
because of people like you. You had your chance to help,
人们当然会害怕 你有过机会帮忙
maybe could've even prevented this.
甚至可以阻止这一切的发生
But right now my partner, my friend, is in there.
可现在 我的搭档我的朋友 困在里面
So you wanna help? Get your hands off me.
你想帮忙? 把手拿开
You better pray she gets out of this alive,
祈祷她活着出来吧
because if she doesn't, I'm coming for you.
不然我会找你算账
I came to say good-bye.
我是来道别的
Don't leave me here, Erica.
别扔下我 埃丽卡
I had no one to help me save my daughter,
除了安娜没有人能救我女儿
no one to turn to but Anna.
我除了投靠她别无选择
No, you had me. You could've come to me.
不 还有我 你可以来找我
Why didn't you? I never planned for you to be here.
为什么不 我想到你会来这里
You betrayed us,
你背叛了我们
not just The Fifth Column, but me.
不只是第五纵队 还有我
You betrayed me and Jack--
我和杰克
your friends.
我们是你的朋友啊
We trusted you. We fought beside you.
我们信任你 和你并肩作战
We defended you.
为你两肋插刀
I gave you my word, and I will do everything that I can
我答应过你 我会尽全力
to help your daughter,
救你的女儿
but I can never forgive you.
但我永远无法原谅你
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's too late.
太迟了
It's time.
时间到了
Yeah.
是
Fierro's going to blend in and walk out with the hostages.
菲耶罗混在人♥质♥里一起出去
I'll lead the way.
我打头
Prove me right about you, Erica Evans.
证明我没看错你 埃丽卡 埃文斯
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Good. Erica.
好的 埃丽卡
I, uh, I should've trusted you.
我不该怀疑你的
It's in the past.
都过去了
We have so much time to make up for.
我们有太多需要好好弥补的了
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Okay, our snipers have Cohn's men in their sites.
狙击手瞄准好科恩的人了
Be ready to move on my signal, and stay sharp.
听我指令行动 保持警醒
This could happen at any time.
随时准备行动
Hit it. Hello?
去吧 喂
Chris, this is not going by the book.
克里斯 怎么不按章办事
The FBI should be negotiating, not getting ready to move in.
你们应该先谈判 而不是直接攻进来
There is no one else that I trust.
我不相信其他人
That's why I called your cell. What's going on?
所以才打给你 怎么回事
Eli wants to release the hostages, but first,
伊莱要释放人♥质♥了
he wants some assurances. He wants the chance to surrender.
但他要求给他投降的机会
And I want assurances, too. I wanna make sure
我也需要保障
that once we're out in the open, the hostages will get to safety.
等我们出来 人♥质♥能安全撤离
I'll make sure no one on our side fires a shot
我可以保证我们的人不会开火
unless they're fired upon.
除非受到攻击
As far as Cohn's assurances go,
科恩要什么保障
you should tell him whatever he wants to hear,
你尽管给他
but he's not walking away from this.
不过他别想脱身
I understand. But first, we make sure the hostages are safe.
我明白 但是首先我们得确保人♥质♥安全
Okay. Deal.
好的 没问题
Eli Cohn has once again taken the world by surprise.
伊莱·科恩又一次震惊世人
Upping the ante
事态继续发展
as this tense standoff with The Fifth Column continues,
与第五纵队的对峙仍在持续
as we now wait to hear of any demands made...
我们都在等待某方下达命令...
Is Mr. Hobbes in position?
霍布斯就位了吗
Yes, my queen.
是的 女王陛下
He is on site and awaits your order.
他已抵达既定位置等候您的命令
Any moment now,
我们随时
we're going to see the hostages being led out to safety.
都可能看到人♥质♥们被带出到安全地点
And here they come now.
他们出来了
Hold your fire.
不要开火
Repeat, hold your fire
重复一遍 不要开火
It appears that there are nine total hostages.
看上去共9名人♥质♥
There identities have not yet been confirmed.
他们的身份还未能确定
Agent Erica Evans is among the hostages.
埃丽卡·埃文斯探员也在人♥质♥中
Come on, let's go!
快点 我们走
Watch your fire! We got an agent leading the hostages out there.
小心开枪 我们的探员在人♥质♥前面带路
Chris, I need some help!
克里斯 我需要帮助
Go! Help Chris! Take them to safety!
去帮克里斯 把他们带到安全地方
No, Erica! No! No!
不 埃丽卡 不 不
No!
不
No!
不
Come on! Come on! Oh, God.
挺住 挺住 上帝
My God.
上帝
What just happened here?
刚才发生了什么
Ty? Tyler?
泰 泰勒
We were wrong about her.
我们错了
She's clean, Paul.
她没问题 鲍尔
I'll kill the paperwork.
我会把文件销毁
The investigation into Erica Evans is over.
埃丽卡·埃文斯的调查结束了
Once again, mother, I have succeed where you failed.
母亲 我又一次在你失败的地方成功了
The Fifth Column has been devastated.
第五纵队被摧毁了
Don't worry. You'll hear from them again.
别着急 你会再次听到他们的声音的
My breeding program is back on track.
我的繁殖计划也回到了轨道上
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表