剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Erica knows everything.
埃丽卡知道所有事
Tyler, get off the ship.
泰勒 快离开那艘船
Now.
立刻
Mom, if what you're saying is true, then...
妈妈 如果你说的是真的 那么
I have to hear it from Lisa myself.
我必须亲耳听到莉莎告诉我
No. Love you.
不 我爱你
Tyler! Ty!
泰勒 泰
Worldwide leaders are flocking to support
今天在V星人最高指挥官安娜的女儿莉莎
the visitor high commander Anna in the wake
被绑♥架♥后 各国领导人纷纷表示
of today's kidnapping of her daughter Lisa.
支持拥护安娜
Anna's selfless decision to risk her own life
安娜愿以命抵命救出她女儿的
in order to save her daughter's
无私举动
is being met with universal praise.
在全世界广受称赞
I have won the love and respect
我已赢得了
of humanity the world over.
全世界人♥民♥的爱戴和尊重
It's time to see our breeding plan to completion.
是时候完成我们的繁殖计划了
But Lisa has betrayed you.
但莉莎背叛了你
She cannot be trusted to mate with Tyler.
我们不能相信她和泰勒的交♥配♥
Lisa will not be birthing the next generation of our species.
不是由莉莎来生育我们种族的下一代
Fully preserved queen egg.
完整保存的女王之卵
When is she due to hatch?
何时能够孵化
Put skin on my new daughter.
给我的新女儿植上皮肤
Make sure she looks exactly like Lisa.
确保她和莉莎长得一模一样
We got here, and Hobbes was gone.
我们来的时候 霍布斯已经不见了
Everything was cleared out.
这里清理得一干二净
Why would he just disappear?
为什么他要突然消失
I've been trying to call him.
我试过打他电♥话♥
He's not answering his cell. Keep trying.
但他不接 继续打
I told Tyler everything.
我把一切都告诉了泰勒
Everything...about the visitors.
关于V星人的一切
He's still on the ship.
他还在船上
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Okay, wait, Erica. Just try not to panic, okay?
好了 埃丽卡 别慌好吗
We've all misstepped.
我们都失策了
No.
不
Not you.
你没有
You are the only one
你是唯一一个
who held strong to what you believe in.
强烈坚守自己信仰的人
It's not too late for you.
亡羊补牢 为时未晚
I've let my anger blind me.
我被怒火蒙蔽了双眼
I became someone just like her.
我成了另一个安娜
Never again.
再也不会了
No word from Ryan either.
瑞安的电♥话♥也打不通
What the hell is going on on that ship?
飞船上到底发生了什么
Your life in exchange for hers.
用你的命 换她的活路
My queen...
女王陛下
there is something I must confess.
我必须坦白
I watched you fall prey to human emotion...
我眼看着您深受人类情感之害
and fell victim to Diana's manipulations.
成为被戴安娜操控的受害者
I betrayed you. And for that, I deserve one fate.
我背叛了您 因此 我罪有应得
Death.
理当处死
No.
不
You acted on what you believed was the best for our species.
你是为了我们种族而为之
But I've learned something new, Marcus.
但我也学到了一些新东西 马库斯
Human emotion can be useful.
人类的情感很有用
It's how I stopped Lisa from killing me.
我正是以此阻止了莉莎杀我
If I can wield it like a weapon,
如果我能将其用作武器
use it to manipulate the humans,
用来操控人类
I'll be more powerful than ever before.
我将变得空前强大
My only regret is I cannot give you the names
我很抱歉我并不清楚
of my co-conspirators.
我的共犯是谁
I interfaced only with Diana. She made sure of that.
我只和戴安娜接触过 她刻意为之
There may be a way.
可能还有其它方法
Our techs have been working on this message
从我们的技术出现开始
since it aired.
一直有这方面的研究
The way the voice was disguised,
伪装的声音
it's not possible to unscramble it...
以人类的科技
with human technology.
是难以被复原的
It's you we want dead, Anna.
我们只想要你死 安娜
Trade yourself, or we will kill your daughter.
如果你不同意交换 我们就杀了你女儿
That's Chad Decker's voice.
那是查德·德克尔的声音
Bring him to me.
把她带来
And, Marcus...
还有 马库斯
don't ever betray me again.
绝不要再背叛我
Is she ready?
她准备好了吗
Yes.
是的
Let me see her.
让我看看
Hello, mother.
你好 母亲
Has she watched all of Lisa's memories?
她已经拥有莉莎所有的记忆了吗
Just what she needs for tonight.
只有今晚要用到的记忆
Tyler will not know the difference.
泰勒无法分辨
Go to him, my daughter.
去找他吧 我的女儿
Yes, mother.
遵命 母亲
She's perfect.
她很完美
Lisa.
莉莎
I missed you.
我很想你
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
What's wrong?
怎么了
I know this sounds insane, but... I heard from someone
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但有人告诉我
that you guys don't really look like us underneath,
说你们其实和我们长得不一样
and--and... and that you're actually here to hurt humans,
还...还说你们是来伤害人类的
not--not to help us.
而不是来帮我们的
I know it sounds crazy. It's...
我知道这听起来很荒谬
It is crazy, Tyler.
确实很荒谬 泰勒
You've certainly looked better, dear.
你看起来气色好多了 亲爱的
Unfortunately, there's just some people
可惜 有些人...
you can't trust.
不值得你信任
Welcome to your new home.
欢迎来到你的新家
Thankfully, your grandmother won't be needing it any longer.
幸好你祖母已经不再需要这里了
Why don't you just kill me?
为什么你不直接杀了我
I wasn't lying when I said not all human emotion was bad.
我当时是真心说人类感情并不全是坏的
This one's called vengeance.
现在这种就叫报复
I wanna see you suffer.
我要看着你受折磨
Enjoy the show.
欣赏好戏吧
Tyler, I'm really worried.
泰勒 我真的很担心
Please call me after you talk to Lisa.
你和莉莎谈完了就回我电♥话♥吧
No!
不
Now just untie one hand,
给我的一只手松绑
and it'll be a fair fight.
我们就能来个公平决斗
You're here because of what you know.
你会在这里 是因为你所知道的事
You had to poke your head around.
你非要刨根问底
You wanted to know everything about the visitors.
你想知道V星人的一切
Well, now... you're gonna have to deal with the consequences.
现在 你必须为你的所作所为负责
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Lars Tremont,
我是拉尔斯·特雷蒙特
leader of Project Ares.
战神计划的领导人
Chad Decker.
查德·德克尔
Yes?
什么事
Anna would like to see you.
安娜要见你
Now.
现在
Where are we?
我们在哪里
About a mile beneath Manhattan.
曼哈顿地下一英里处
This place could withstand any nuclear fallout, or, say,
这里能抵抗任何核放射性尘埃
the impact of a mother ship being blown out of the sky.
或者说阻隔来自母舰的影响
Project Ares is a cabal of high-ranking
战神计划是一个由世界各地的高级
military and government leaders from around the world
军事和政♥府♥人员组成的集团组织
who've long suspected that the V's are not of peace.
他们都早就意识到V星人不是和平而来
We also know, as do you,
和你一样 我们也知道
that they've been here a lot longer
他们在地球潜伏时间之长
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表