剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
That compound is a form of phosphorous--
这是一种磷的化合物
A high concentrate only found on our home planet.
只在我们星球上存在的高浓度化合物
Why phosphorous?
为什么是磷
The V's need phosphorous to reproduce.
V星人需要用磷繁殖
It forms a protective shell around our eggs.
磷在我们的卵上形成一层保护壳
Val needed it to...
瓦尔需要用它
to carry our baby.
才能完成妊娠
Anna dumps red rain on us,
安娜给地球下了一场雨
and now it's in everything--
现在它已经无处不在了
the soil, the air we breathe, the water we drink.
土壤 我们呼吸的空气 我们喝的水
They're changing our planet.
他们正在改变地球
They're changing us, our bodies.
改变我们 我们的身体
Why would the visitors want elevated levels of phosphorous inside humans?
为什么V星人想要提高人体内的磷含量
For breeding.
为了繁殖
So first they want to invade us,
这么说最开始他们想侵略我们
then they want to shag us?
现在又想和我们繁殖后代吗
Erica?
埃丽卡
What's wrong?
怎么了
When I was pregnant with my son, I had preeclampsia.
在我怀儿子时 有子痫先兆的症状
My doctor ran some tests,
医生给我做了体♥检♥
and... she found something that she had never seen before.
发现了她前所未见的事
I had abnormally high amounts
我血液中的磷含量
of phosphorous in my blood.
异常高
Ryan, you said that phosphorous allows the visitors to breed.
瑞安 你说V星人需要磷来进行繁殖
And Alpha is proof
阿尔法证明
that the visitors have been here for longer than we knew.
在我们发觉之前 V星人就已经来过地球
So you don't really think that...
所以你该不会是认为...
What are you suggesting?
你想说什么
Is it possible that the visitors experimented on me
V星人有没有可能在我怀孕的时候
when I was pregnant?
在我身上做了实验
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, how could you find out?
那你要怎么查清楚
I'd have to run some blood tests.. on you and your son.
我得为你和你儿子验血
Do it.
验吧
You wanted to see me, mother?
你想见我 妈妈
Your work with Tyler was very...
你在泰勒面前的表演非常
convincing.
让人信服
It is key now more than ever
这一点比以往更加关键
that you maintain your control over him.
你要保持对他的绝对掌控
I understand.
我明白
Tyler is essential to our future.
泰勒对我们的未来至关重要
No one must interfere--
任何人不得阻挠
neither human nor visitor.
不管是人类还是V星人
Visitor?
V星人
There are traitors among us,
我们之中也不乏叛徒
but soon they won't be a problem.
但很快他们就不足为扰了
Our medical technicians have revived Joshua.
我们的医疗技师复活了约书亚
The traitor will finally be able to talk.
背叛者终将开口招供
The pain was horrible,
这种疼痛太可怕了
like nothing I'd ever felt before.
我从来没像这样刻骨铭心地疼过
The needles...
那些针
they just dug in, piercing.
它们就这么狠狠扎入 直刺体内
Chad Decker interviewed nearly 20 live aboards.
查德·德克尔采访了将近二十位体验者
Every one of them says the same thing.
每个人说的都一样
My god, the live aboards--
天呐 这些体验者们
the V's are experimenting on them?
V星人是在利用他们做实验吗
Yeah. Chad wants to go public,
没错 查德想公之于众
expose Anna to the world.
曝光安娜的阴谋
He wants to join the fight.
他也想加入反抗
Well, the best thing he can do is preserve his access to Anna.
他能帮的最大的忙就是继续接近安娜
He is closer to her than any human. We can use him.
他是最接近她的人类 我们可以利用他
Yeah, well, I don't think he's gonna do that.
是 但我不认为他会这么做
He's terrified of her.
他害怕她
What if it backfires?
如果弄巧成拙怎么办
That I don't know.
我也不知道
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
这个风险我甘愿一试
My daughter is up there.
我女儿还在那上面呢
Ryan, we will do whatever it takes
瑞安 我们会竭尽所能
to find your daughter and to bring her back.
找到你女儿把她带回来的
I swear.
我发誓
I gotta go.
我得走了
Can you let me out?
你能送我出去吗
Yeah.
当然
I'm worried about him, Erica.
我很为他担心 埃丽卡
We can trust Ryan.
我们可以信赖瑞安
Yeah, I know, but ask yourself this--
是 我知道 但你扪心自问
what would you be willing to do for Tyler if Anna had him?
如果泰勒在安娜手里 你会怎么做
At some point, Ryan's gonna have to make a choice--
某种程度上说 瑞安必须做出抉择
his daughter or us.
他的女儿还是我们
Joshua.
约书亚
Oh, you're alive.
你还活着
I was afraid...
我担心
I don't know if I can do this without you.
我不知道如果没有你 我能否完成任务
Do what?
完成什么
Lisa, this behavior isn't
莉莎 作为未来的女王
befitting a future queen.
这举止有伤大雅
Joshua, do you remember anything that happened to you?
约书亚 你还记得发生在你身上的事吗
That you were shot?
比如你被枪射中了
Any of it?
任何一件事
No.
不
I remember nothing.
我什么都不记得了
More popular every day, father.
人气与日俱增啊 神父
You talk to the Fifth Column?
你和第五纵队谈过了吗
You can't broadcast that report, Chad.
你不能播出那则报道 查德
So I'm supposed to do what,
那我应该做什么
Sit back and do nothing while more innocent people get hurt?
按兵不动等着更多无辜的人受伤害吗
I have to expose them.
我必须揭露他们的真面目
Yeah, and then what?
没错 然后呢
Those mother ships can overpower our military in the blink of an eye.
那些母舰瞬间就能制♥服♥我们的军队
We need to be strategic.
我们必须运筹帷幄
When we throw our first punch, it needs to be a knockout blow.
一旦出击 就必须一招制胜
Okay, so then you tell me how I can help take Anna down.
好吧 那你告诉我该怎么帮忙搞垮安娜
By keeping your relationship with her.
继续保持和她交往就行
I can't do that, not after knowing what I know now.
我做不到 尤其在知晓一切之后
You have access to Anna and the ship. None of us do.
你能进出飞船接近安娜 我们都不行
We need you up there.
我们需要你在上面接应
As a spy?
当个间谍
As a member of the Fifth Column.
当一名第五纵队的成员
This is what you wanted.
这正是你想要的
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Of the 12 soldiers that survived the bombing, only 6 remain.
爆♥炸♥中幸存的十二名士兵 只有六名生还
Their core temperatures are stabilized,
他们的体温已经稳定了
but the trauma they sustained was great.
但他们承受了巨大的创伤
They'll live,
他们能活下来
but they will be flawed.
但难免留下缺陷
These soldiers,
这些士兵
my children,
我的孩子们
caused my prior outburst of emotion.
让我的情感过早地爆发
Never again.
以后不会了
Hello mother.
你好 妈妈
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表