剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Lisa is the future queen,
莉莎是未来的女王
the key to our breeding plan,
是我们繁殖计划的关键
and the perpetuity of our species.
也是我们种族长存的希望
Marcus is right.
马库斯是对的
The Fifth Column has forced my hand.
第五纵队逼我出此下策
You are willing to give up your life for Lisa's?
您愿意为了莉莎牺牲自己的生命吗
No.
不
And I won't have to, because you'll make sure
我也不必如此 因为你们会保证
that tracker finds her before it comes to that.
在这一切发生之前 追踪者能找到她
Anna, I am so sorry about this.
安娜 发生这件事我很遗憾
There is nothing worse than
没有什么比知道自己的孩子
when your child is in danger.
身陷险境更糟的了
I promise you we will get Lisa back safely.
我向你保证我们会将莉莎安全地带回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Does the FBI have any leads
关于我女儿的下落
my daughter's whereabouts?
联调局有什么线索吗
Fifth Column's instructed us to bring you to Jack Landry.
第五纵队让我们带您去见杰克·兰德里
If you agree to meet with him,
如果您同意见他
he'll give you the location where you're expected to
他会告诉您具体的
trade yourself for your daughter.
交换您女儿的地点
Something, of course, we can never allow to happen.
当然我们绝不会允许这种事发生
No. We want to use a body double.
不 我们想找一个替身
That'll keep you safe.
这样就能保证您的安全
The fifth column said they would kill Lisa
第五纵队的人说如果我不满足他们的要求
if I didn't meet their exact demands.
他们就会杀掉莉莎
If they were to suspect it wasn't me,
如果他们怀疑不是我
wouldn't I be putting her at risk?
这不是把莉莎她于险境吗
There is not a mother on earth
世界上没有任何一个母亲
who wouldn't sacrifice her life
不愿为自己的女儿
for the life of her child's.
牺牲自己的性命
I wouldn't trade Tyler's safety for anything.
换做我 我也会为泰勒牺牲一切
But our priority is to keep you safe.
但是我们首先要保证你的安全
And we can't let you go in there. I'll give you a minute.
我们不能让你冒险 希望你再考虑一下
Tell the FBI I will meet with Jack Landry.
告诉联帮探员 我要去见杰克·兰德里
Anna's off the ship.
安娜下船了
She took the bait and went after Lisa.
她上了钩 找莉莎去了
How's my daughter doing?
我女儿怎么样了
She's safe.
她很安全
As soon as this is over, the two of you will be reunited.
这件事一结束 你们就能团聚了
It's good to be back on the same side with you.
又能和你站在同一战线感觉真不错
Diana's cell is this way. We have to hurry.
戴安娜的牢房♥在这边 我们得快点
Jack Landry?
杰克·兰德里
I'm Anna.
我是安娜
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
As I know who you are.
我也知道你是谁
You've been very outspoken against my people
从我们刚到地球 你就一直毫不避讳地
since our arrival.
跟我们作对
It's preaching like yours that has led to this.
就是你的那种煽动导致了今天的局面
I would never intend for
我永远不会试图
an innocent girl like Lisa to get hurt,
让莉莎那样无辜的女孩受伤害
but I stand by every word I've spoken against you.
但是我不会改变反对你们的立场
Even though it's cost you your collar?
即使这害你丢了牧师的工作
Everything you believed in.
还有你所有的信仰
The church took away my collar,
不让我做牧师的是教会
not God.
不是上帝
So God is telling you to do the Fifth Column's bidding?
那上帝让你听从第五纵队的指令吗
Answer me.
回答我
I answer only to him, not you.
我只回答他 不会回答你
And with his help,
通过他的帮助
your daughter's life can be saved.
你女儿也能获救
So what are the instructions?
下一步的指示是什么
I was told you are to turn yourself over in one hour
有人告诉我你要在一小时之内到
at the location written inside this envelope.
信封里的指定地点
Leave your security behind and go alone.
独自前往 不能带保镖
Once you arrive...
等你一到那里
the Fifth Column will contact me
第五纵队会联络我
and inform me where they're holding Lisa.
并告诉我关押莉莎的地点
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
And this God you have so much faith in...
这个让你如此信仰的上帝
I hope someday to meet him.
真希望有天能见见他
They may have covered up Lisa's scent,
他们可能掩盖了信封上莉莎的气味
but not the human scent on this envelope.
但没有掩盖人类的气味
It will lead us to her.
这会指引我们找到她
Whoever's behind this will pay.
幕后黑手必将付出代价
My queen.
女王陛下
The tracker traced the human scent from the envelope.
追踪者跟踪了信封上人类的气味
We have located Lisa. She's alone.
我们找到了莉莎 她独自一人
Her captors must've fled before we got there.
抓她的人肯定在我们到之前就跑了
Shall we bring her back to the ship?
我们要把她带回飞船上吗
No. Leave her there for now.
不 先把她留在那里
As you all know,
正如你们所知
a terrible thing has happened to my daughter.
一件可怕的事发生在我女儿身上
I have been asked to give my life for hers.
有人要我以自己的命换她的命
I stand here today
今天我站在这里
not as the leader of my people
不是作为我人♥民♥的领袖
but as a mother.
而是一个母亲
If visitors value anything, it is life,
V星人最在乎的就是生命
above all else.
生命高于一切
I cannot let any harm befall my daughter.
我不能让任何伤害降临到我女儿的身上
No matter what happens,
不管发生什么
my only wish is that you welcome her into your hearts
我唯一的愿望是你们能像接受我那样
as you welcomed me.
真心地接受她
Leak the location while the FBI is holding Lisa.
等联调局出面解救莉莎时把地点透露出去
Make sure Chad Decker's there.
确保查德·德克尔会在场
I want the whole world to see what happens.
我要全世界见证即将发生的事
Yes, my queen.
是 女王陛下
Your mother will be here shortly.
你妈妈很快就要来了
Now the moment you get the chance, you take the shot.
一有机会你就开枪
No hesitation, okay?
别犹豫 明白吗
Now once it's done, we'll let Ryan know
一但成功了 我们就告诉瑞安
that it's safe for Diana to reach out to her followers.
戴安娜可以安全地去找她的追随者了
Okay?
好吗
Lisa...
莉莎
you can do this.
你能做到的
We are now live outside the warehouse
我们在仓库外面为您直播
where, apparently,
这里 据说是
visitor high commander Anna's daughter Lisa
第五纵队的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 为获赎金而关押
is being held by Fifth Column terrorists for ransom.
V星最高指挥官安娜的女儿莉莎的地方
What do we know?
什么情况
Another anonymous tip claiming Lisa's inside.
匿名线报称莉莎在里面 很安全
Anna won't use a body double
安娜不肯用替身
and she won't let S.W.A.T. go in.
也不让反恐特警组进去
She's afraid if she doesn't adhere exactly
她害怕如果不严格按第五纵队的要求去做
to Fifth Column demands, they'll kill Lisa.
他们会杀了莉莎的
Great. That ties our hands here.
好吧 那我们只能在这里干等着了
Yeah. Yeah, pretty much.
是啊 差不多
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢关心
Lisa is the only one inside. You're safe to go in.
里面只有莉莎一个人 你进去很安全
In a shocking and unprecedented moment,
在这令人震惊 史无前例的时刻
visitor high commander Anna
V星最高指挥官安娜
is about to enter this warehouse
将要进入这间仓库
to willingly give her own life
自愿地用自己的生命
in order to rescue her daughter.
来换取女儿的安全
Lisa!
莉莎
Are you injured? I'm fine.
你受伤了吗 我没事
Who did this to you?
是谁干的
I don't know. They had masks.
我不知道 他们带着面具
I thought they were gonna kill me.
我本以为他们会杀了我
Then they heard the tracker and ran off.
但一听见追踪者的声音他们就跑了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表