剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
has been heading up the discussions at the Vatican,
已前往梵蒂冈参与讨论
but as of yet, no answers.
但是截至目前 还没有结果
Perhaps we should help this Cardinal Wolichek
也许我们该帮红衣主教沃利切克
in his search for answers.
一起寻找答案
Chad.
查德
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你能在这么快赶来
It's nice to know I have someone like you whom I can trust.
能有你这样值得信任的伙伴 我十分高兴
You still haven't told me where we're headed.
你还没告诉我我们要去哪
Why spoil the surprise?
为什么不留点惊喜呢
Besides, we're already here.
何况 我们已经到了
This is Chad Decker reported live from
这里是查德·德克尔从梵蒂冈
from St. Peter's square in Vatican City,
圣彼得广场带来的现场报道
where in just a few moments, I will join Anna
几分钟后 我将随安娜一起
as she meets with cardinal secretary of state,
会见梵蒂冈国务卿
Janusz Wolichek,
红衣主教贾努兹·沃利切克
to discuss the possibility of inviting missionaries
一起探讨传教士登上母舰
onboard mother ships to teach the visitors
向V星人传授
about humanity's preeminent religious institutions.
人类卓越的宗教习俗的可能性
Welcome, Anna.
欢迎你 安娜
On behalf of his holiness, I welcome you to the Vatican.
我代表教皇 欢迎你来梵蒂冈
Thank you, Cardinal.
谢谢 红衣主教
I'm humbled by your esteemed presence.
您能到场令我倍感荣幸
This way, please.
这边请
Thank you so much for coming.
感谢前来
Watch your step. Bye.
小心台阶 再见
Thank you for coming.
感谢前来
Father.
神父
Much more outspoken than usual.
你比以往更加直言不讳了
Yeah, well, I'm fed up.
是啊 我已经有点厌烦了
Can't help but feel it's time to--
感觉是时候...
It's time to do something.
是时候做点什么了
Starting to sound a lot like the Fifth Column there, Father.
越来越有第五纵队的风格了 神父
Maybe so. But more and more,
也许吧 不过我越来越能理解
I think I get what those guys are trying to do.
他们到底想做什么了
How's Tyler handling what happened this morning?
对今早发生的事 泰勒情绪稳定了吗
As well as can be expected. Thank you for asking.
恢复得差不多了 多谢关心
So, not to get awkward, but I, uh, heard
不要见怪 不过 我听说
about your last two partners-- both missing.
你的上两任搭档都失踪了
It's been a couple of months. Should I be worried?
已经几个月了 我有必要担心吗
Depends. You a Mets fan?
看情况了 你是大都会队的粉丝吗
If it'll keep me from going missing,
只要能保证不让我失踪
I'll be whatever you want me to be.
你想让我怎样都可以
When was the last time you talked to this priest?
你上次跟这牧师谈话是什么时候
We hauled him in a few weeks ago,
我们几星期前找过他
Put him through the wringer.
费好大劲套他的话
I got the same vibe that you did at first.
我刚开始也觉得他不对劲
The guy's got a big mouth, but he's harmless.
后来发现这人只是多嘴 并没有危险
Father Landry?
兰德里神父吗
Agent, uh... Evans, is it?
埃文斯探员 对吧
Yes.
没错
This is agent Bolling.
这位是博林探员
Hi. We'd, uh, like to ask you a few questions
你好 关于今早的和平大使谋杀案
about the Peace Ambassador murders this morning.
我们有几个问题想问问你
I heard. It's a...
我听说了 这的确是个
tragedy.
悲剧
Most of this, uh, Fifth Column violence--
大多数涉及第五纵队所犯的暴♥力♥案件
uh, done by a guy named Eli Cohn.
都是由一个叫伊莱·科恩的人指使的
FBI's been monitoring him. Ever heard of him?
FBI正追踪他 你有听说过他吗
No.
没有
Reason we ask is, uh,
我们之所以这么问 是因为
when it comes to Fifth Column, your name keeps popping up.
每当涉及第五纵队 你的名字总会出现
Really?
真的吗
How exactly does it keep popping up?
我倒想知道我的名字是怎么出现的
You were a person of interest in the shuttle shoot-down.
你一直致力于反对外星飞船
Healing center suicide bomber claims your words
治疗中心的自杀袭击者是因为你的一句话
as his inspiration.
而下定了决心
Like any man of faith,
正如每个拥有信仰的人的一样
I speak from my heart.
我实话实说
That doesn't mean I'm advocating violence or that I'm a threat.
这并不意味着我主张暴♥力♥或是危险分子
But... you're no saint.
可是 你也并非圣人
Your army jacket credits you with two kills
在你伊♥拉♥克♥的军旅生涯中
of enemy combatants in Iraq.
你曾终结两名敌军的生命
That's not exactly the usual thing for a chaplain, is it?
这可与一般的神父不大一样啊 不是吗
I did what I had to do to protect fallen soldiers.
为了保护牺牲的士兵 我不得不这样做
Military past, outspoken against the V's.
军队背景 公开反对V星人
Take away the collar, father,
脱掉神父的外衣
You fit the Fifth Column profile pretty good.
你完全符合第五纵队的条件
But I do have a collar and a homily to write.
但我的确是神父 也有布道辞要写
So... unless you have anything more than speculation,
所以 如果你们只是这样妄加揣测
you can see yourselves out.
那么可以离开了
Waste of time.
白费功夫
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
He's hiding something.
他在隐瞒一些事
It has been my pleasure to welcome many a visiting dignitary,
我有幸接待过许多贵客
but never one as charming nor certainly
但没有哪位如您这般光彩照人
as... exotic as you.
且充满异域风情
You flatter me, Your Eminence.
主教大人 您过奖了
I cannot tell you how much the prospect of introducing your religion to my people
一想到有机会将您的宗教介绍给我的子民
excites me.
我就无比激动
Introducing the visitors to our faith is an exciting prospect for us as well.
能传教给V星来客也同样令我们兴奋
I'm so pleased to hear that.
很高兴听到您这么说
Before you go, there is one more thing.
请您留步 还有件事
This morning in New York, three peace ambassadors were killed.
今早在纽约 三位和平大使被残害了
The perpetrators, the same group that bombed our healing centers,
幕后元凶正是那些袭击我们治疗中心的人
cited inspiration from one of your parish priests.
是你们的教区神父煽动了他们
I'm sure you would agree that priests shouldn't use
我相信您绝不会纵容神父
their position to speak out in hate against any single group.
利用职位公开与任何一个组织结仇
Certainly not.
当然不会
Then you will understand that
那您一定能理解
before I can recommend your religion to my people,
在将您的宗教传入我的人♥民♥前
I must ask that you issue a strong condemnation
我希望您能强烈谴责
of all your clergy who engage in any form of anti-visitor rhetoric--
那些有任何反V言辞的神职人员
An unconditional condemnation, of course.
当然 是毫不留情的谴责
All I can offer, Anna,
安娜 我能告诉你的是
is that I will bring your request to the college.
我会把你的请求交由教团做决定
That's all I can ask for, your Eminence.
这就足够了 主教大人
That ring that priest wears-- I've seen it before...
那神父所戴的戒指 我在年轻的时候
when I was younger.
好像见到过
Find out everything you can about him.
给我找出他所有的资料
I've been keeping an eye on you, Father.
神父 我一直关注着你
I'm glad you finally expressed interest in befriending our cause.
很高兴你终于决定投身我们的事业
It's time we met.
是时候见面了
There's a vacant lot on 6th and Kittridge.
第六大街与基特里奇街之间有块空地
Be there at 3:00 today.
今天三点到那里
I'll know if you're not alone.
独自前来
Israeli. It's gotta be Cohn.
以色列人 他一定是科恩
Finally got a bead on him.
终于发现他的踪影了
Nice work, setting yourself up as bait.
干得不错 以自己为诱饵
So Cohn's hooked. Okay,
科恩上钩了 现在的问题是
now how are we gonna get to him?
我们怎么才能联♥系♥到他
First meeting, Cohn's gonna be extra careful.
第一次见面 科恩肯定会格外小心
He'll have his men sweep Jack for tracking devices.
他会让人搜杰克的身 以防有追踪器
Now there's no way humanly possible for us to trail him.
要找到他的下落 人类的技术没法做到
So says the human.
也就是说人类的手段不行
V tracking I used when I was a sleeper.
我在做卧底时所用的V星追踪器
It's undetectable by human technology.
无法被人类科技发现
To be part of this potentially historic union
V星来客与基♥督♥教的结合
between the catholic church and the visitors.
将带来重大的历史意义
In light of recent anti-v violence,
由于近期的反V暴♥力♥事件
some say this couldn't have come at a better time.
有人认为现在正是绝佳的时机
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表