剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you for offering to show me the ship.
非常感谢你邀请我参观母舰
The peace ambassador exchange program
和平大使交流项目
has many perks, but this is the best of them.
有很多好处 但这是最棒的地方
I figured you didn't want to see me again after last night.
我还以为昨晚之后你就不想再见我了呢
No. Not at all.
不 不是这样的
I was just nervous.
我只是很紧张
Not anymore, though.
但现在没事了
Get away from her!
离她远点
Tyler, wait.
泰勒 等等
Lisa, what the hell is going on here?
莉莎 这究竟怎么回事
Hey. Man, calm down.
冷静一下
Calm down?
冷静
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler, stop! Uhh!
泰勒 别这样
Rafael?
拉斐尔
Oh, my god.
我的天
Took a lot of digging, but this is a list
做了很多调查 这是所有明天
Of all the live-aboards going up to the New York ship tomorrow.
纽约母舰体验者的名单
I ran down as much information as I could on them.
我尽力查找了他们的信息
So who do we choose? Whoever's closest.
我们选哪些人 离我们最近的
We're running out of time.
我们快没有时间了
As we speak,
我们说话的工夫
our little virus is winging its way around the globe.
我们的小病毒已经开始飞往全球了
Let's just hope when it interacts with our subjects,
但愿它在感染我们的目标后
It remains stable. What do you mean, "Remains stable"?
保持稳定 保持稳定是什么意思
The D.N.A. Virus is untested.
DNA病毒还未经过测试
I mean, with any experimental treatment, let alone a virus,
任何实验疗法 更别提病毒
There's always the possibility for serious side effects.
都有可能产生严重的副作用
Even death.
甚至死亡
Wait. You told me there wouldn't be any side effects,
等等 你告诉我不会有副作用
This wouldn't... harm people,
你说是对人无害的
that--that our carrier was just a...
携带者只是...
You lied to me, didn't you?
你骗了我是吗
If I had told you the truth,
如果我告诉你实话
you wouldn't have come this far.
你不会走到这步的
You're right. I wouldn't have.
你说的对 我不会
So this is what we do now, Erica?
这就是我们现在的做法吗 埃丽卡
We lie to each other?
互相欺骗
This is no time for conscientious objections.
没时间管良心的谴责了
We need to get this virus into
我们现在必须把病毒注射到
a Live-aboard now.
某个飞船体验者身上
And if we do, that person could die?
如果这么做 那个人会死吗
The Erica I know wouldn't let that happen.
我认识的埃丽卡不会让这种事发生的
When you were in the army,
当你在军队时
and a superior officer gave you an order, what did you do?
上司下达命令 你会怎么做
I followed it.
我服从命令
Consider this an order.
把它当做一条命令
There's our Live-aboard target...
目标飞船体验者出现
Will Lerner.
威尔·勒纳
Assuming his credit card statements don't lie,
如果他的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录是真的
he should be headed for his daily caffeine fix.
他应该到了每天喝咖啡的时间
Right on schedule.
准时准点
So I can just pour the virus into the coffee?
那我可以把病毒放进咖啡里
Easier than sticking him with a needle.
比用针管注射简单多了
But you can't just dose and dash.
但不能下了病毒就跑
You gotta stick around, make sure it absorbs into his drink.
你要站在旁边 确保他喝进去
Once it does, it'll only take one sip.
只要一小口即可
You sure about this, Erica?
你确定吗 埃丽卡
It's my plan. I should be the one to do it.
这是我的计划 应该由我来执行
That's not what I'm asking.
我不是问这个
Rafael is on life support.
正在维持拉斐尔的生命
His ailment is the same one that killed the breeding candidates
他的死因与北♥京♥和约翰内斯堡
in Beijing and Johannesburg.
暴毙的异种繁殖候选人相同
It appears the stripped-ladders in the boys' D.N.A. are collapsing.
这个孩子的DNA螺旋结构塌陷了
Fix this.
把它修补好
I can't. The D.N.A. mixture is the only solution.
我做不到 DNA混合物是唯一的解决方法
Until we acquire the last of the D.N.A.
在飞船体验者身上采集到
from the Live-aboards, we could lose all these boys.
最后一份DNA前 我们可能失去所有男孩
We've come too far to let that happen.
我们已经走到这步了 绝不允许这种事发生
I'll get the D.N.A.
我来取DNA
I don't know if you should be here.
我不清楚你是否该来这
I wanted to apologize.
我想道歉
Is Rafael gonna be okay?
拉斐尔会好起来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
There are some things that I can't explain to you--
有些事我无法解释
things bigger than you and me.
你我无法掌控的事
But if you really cared about me, trusted me,
但如果你真的关心我 相信我
you wouldn't have acted the way you did.
你刚才不该这么做的
It's because I care about you that I acted that way.
我就是因为关心你才这么做的
Maybe if you were human, you'd understand that.
如果你是人类 就会懂了
You should leave.
你该走了
Please.
拜托
The virus arrived safely.
病毒平安抵达
We had to switch our Paris target at the last minute.
我们不得不在最后时刻更换巴黎的目标
And we almost failed in Delhi and Ankara. But it's a go.
在德里和安卡拉险些失败 但成功了
Congratulations.
恭喜
The last shuttle just lifted off.
最后一艘穿梭机刚刚起飞
The New York Live-aboards should be arriving
不久纽约的体验者
on the mother ship shortly.
就会抵达母舰
Now all we can do is wait.
我们能做的只有等待了
Melissa, I'm so glad you changed your mind
梅丽莎 很高兴你改变主意
about joining the Live-aboard Program.
加入了飞船体验计划
Actually, it was Jennifer.
事实上 是珍妮弗的主意
She's looking forward to meeting Amy.
她希望见到艾米
Amy's words exactly.
艾米也是这么说的
Let's get you settled in.
你们先去安顿吧
All right, let's go.
好的 我们走
Have Joshua begin the D.N.A. extraction on Jennifer immediately.
让约书亚立即开始采集珍妮弗的DNA
Very good.
很好
Welcome to the New York mother ship.
欢迎来到纽约母舰
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Palm, please.
请按手掌
Oh, Mr. Lerner.
是勒纳先生
We're so pleased to have--
很高兴...
the Live-aboard is alive.
体验者还活着
I sedated him
我给他注射了镇定剂
until we can determine the cause of his collapse.
以便我们找出昏厥原因
Something was introduced into his system.
有东西进入了他的免疫系统
A virus altering his D.N.A.
一种改变DNA的病毒
Had we harvested his D.N.A. for the mixture,
如果我们把他的DNA混进去
it could have contaminated all of the human growth matter
那我们几个月来苦心收集的DNA
which we have spent months collecting.
都将受到感染
My entire plan would have been set back irreparably.
我的全盘计划将遭遇重挫
Alert the other ships. Rescreen every Live-aboard.
警告其他飞船 重新筛选体验者
Tell them what to look for.
告诉他们病毒特征
Once the contaminated Live-aboards have been identified,
一旦发现携带病毒的体验者
have the virus removed and the needed D.N.A. extracted.
清除病毒 并提取出需要的DNA
Afterward, anyone carrying the virus will be executed.
之后 病毒携带者一律处死
Such an action would surely draw the world's attention.
这种行为会引起人类主意的
The only credible cover story I can offer the public
我只能对公众说
is to say that these people were Fifth Column
这些人是第五纵队分子
and that they died during their attack.
他们在袭击中身亡
You would effectively be announcing
你这等于是在宣布
the rebirth of the Fifth Column.
第五纵队卷土重来
I have no other choice.
我别无选择
You wanna die for your cause?
你想英勇献身
I will grant you your wish.
我成全你
Don't scream.
别出声
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表