剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
with or without you. Then you mean without me, too.
加不加入随你 那我也不参加
I'm with the lizard.
我入伙
As much as I would love to take Anna out,
尽管我很想除掉安娜
I can't agree to this.
但这种做法我不能同意
Erica, we can end this war
埃丽卡 这场战斗我们可以
in one swift blow. This is our shot.
一击必胜 正是这次机会
Yeah, and how many innocents go with her?
没错 但有多少无辜的人会受她牵连
Don't do this, Ryan.
瑞安 别这么干
Don't put me in a position tonight
今晚别把我逼到
where I have to make a choice.
不得不做选择的地步
Because if I have to...
因为如果我不得不...
I will take you down.
我不会对你手软的
Just happened in there?
刚刚什么情况
We can't fall apart, not now.
我们不能起内讧 现在不是时候
I am not the one who changed the game plan.
有人擅自修改了游戏规则
Every day, Anna's grip on Tyler grows stronger and stronger.
安娜对泰勒的掌控与日俱增
you said it yourself, Jack-- no innocent lives.
你自己说过 杰克 不会伤及无辜的
Look, I know it wasn't easy.
听着 我知道你感觉不好受
We made the right choice.
我们没有做错
Erica, I--
埃丽卡 我
Joe. Yeah.
乔 是我
Where are you?
你在哪
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
What's going on?
出什么事了
Tyler got a call from Anna.
泰勒接到安娜的电♥话♥
Said she had a birthday gift for him.
安娜说要送他礼物
Erica, what a surprise.
埃丽卡 没想不到你在这里
I thought you would be busy with preparations for tonight.
我以为你正为晚上的筹备工作忙里忙外呢
I am. Uh, Joe called.
的确如此 但是乔打电♥话♥给我
He said Tyler was so excited.
说泰勒很兴奋
I wanted us to all come up here, see this gift as a family.
我想让我们全家一起 共同接受这份礼物
I'm Joe Evans. I'm Tyler's father.
我是乔·埃文斯 泰勒的父亲
Erica tells me that you've taken quite an interest in our son.
埃丽卡告诉我你对我儿子很感兴趣
Tyler's special...
泰勒与众不同
which is why I wanted to present
这也是我为他量身打造
this very important birthday gift to him.
如此重要的生日礼物的原因
I'd like you to meet Thomas, my chief engineer.
这是我的首席工程师 托马斯
Pleasure to meet you, Tyler.
很荣幸见到你们 泰勒
Mr. and Mrs. Evans.
埃文斯夫妇
Wait. So you, like, uh, designed the ship? I did.
等等 那么 飞船是你设计的 是我
Anna tells me that you are the perfect candidate
安娜告诉我你是进入协和女神的
to become part of Concordia. How would you like to be
不二人选 让你成为我们太空船的
the first human to pilot one of our shuttles?
第一位人类驾驶员 不知意下如何
Happy birthday, Tyler.
生日快乐 泰勒
Thank--thank you.
谢谢你
Mother, how generous of you.
妈妈 您真是母仪天下
You will live here,
你将会常住在这里
and I will personally oversee your training.
由我来亲自监督你的训练
For how long? He's got school.
这要多久 他还要上学的
We'll work around his school schedule.
我们会调整他学校的课程安排
Soon enough, you'll be at the controls
要不了多久 你就能熟练的
of your own shuttle.
驾驶自己的太空船了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Would you like a tour of the cockpit?
想参观一下驾驶舱吗
Yeah.
当然
Thank you, Anna, uh,
谢谢你 安娜
for giving our son this incredible opportunity.
给我们儿子这次宝贵的机会
Thank you for allowing me to play a role in his life.
谢谢你允许我进入他的生活
Now if you'll excuse me, I must prepare for tonight.
抱歉 我得去准备今晚的典礼了
I don't know what it means,
我不知道这是什么意思
but my mother said
但是我妈妈说过
with Concordia starting,
随着协和女神计划的启动
whatever she needs Tyler for, she needs him now.
无论她需要泰勒做什么 都是当务之急
Every plan she has
她的每一步计划
pulls him farther and farther away from us.
都使泰勒离我们越来越远
How are we gonna protect him now?
那现在我们要怎么保护他
Come on, Kerry.
拜托 凯瑞
You've gotta admit that Concordia,
你不得不承认协和女神
with cutting-edge technology, dynamic learning opportunities,
拥有尖端技术和高效的学习条件
and real jobs in a harsh economy
对V星人来说 在严酷经济条件下
is a home run for the visitors.
工作如本垒打一样轻松
When newcomers arrive on your shores,
当外来者来到你的地盘
you have to be careful. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts?
你应当小心 小心希腊人的礼物吗
Exactly. The Trojan Horse filled with soldiers,
完全正确 暗藏杀机的特洛伊木马
smallpox-infected blankets for the Native Americans--
赠与印第安人的天花之毯
these gifts didn't work out too well for the recipients,
这些礼物并没给受赠者带来任何好处
did they? But Anna has demonstrated the utility of her gifts.
不是吗 但是安娜已经说明了礼物的效用
We have clean air and revitalized deserts to prove it.
新鲜空气和退沙还林就是最好的证明
And I'm sure the Native Americans were warm
我确信土著人在天花之毯里死去的时候
in their blankets before they started dying in them.
也觉得挺暖和的
Cut. That was great.
停 相当精彩
The public deserves to hear both sides.
公众应该听到不同的声音
It's good TV.
好节目理应如此
Kerry, job's yours if you want it.
凯瑞 只要愿意这活儿就是你的了
Hey. You've been gone a long time.
你离开了挺长时间
Everything okay with Ty?
泰还好吗
Yeah. He hasn't seen his dad for a while.
还好 他很久没见他父亲了
I wanted to be there for him,
我想一起陪着他
but I am up to speed.
不过这里的情况我已经熟悉了
Let's get the briefing started. Great.
我们去做简报吧 很好
Nice to see you again, Marcus.
很高兴再次见到你 马库斯
All right, people.
好了 同事们
With the recent increase in Fifth Column attacks,
近期以来第五纵队袭击不断
protocol tonight will be security level one.
因此今晚要采取一级安保措施
If I may, assistant direct Kendrick...
如果可以的话 肯德克副主任...
Before we begin, Anna would like to say a few words.
在我们开始前安娜有几句话要讲
I'd like to thank the entire FBI
我向全体联邦调查局成员
and most especially The Fifth Column task force
尤其是第五纵队专案组表示感谢
for agreeing to provide security
感谢你们同意为今晚的重要典礼
at this very important event.
提供安保措施
We're happy to assist any way we can.
我们乐意并将竭尽所能提供辅助
Thank you, agent Evans. I know pulling together security
谢谢 埃文斯探员 我知道如此短时间内
on such short notice is no easy task.
要安排安保工作并不是件容易的事
Don't worry, Anna.
不要担心 安娜
Everyone in this room has only one goal--
屋内的每个人都只有一个目标
your safety.
那就是你的安全
You changed your mind about the assassination. Why?
刺杀的事你改主意了 为什么
Anna's plans for Tyler have accelerated,
安娜针对泰勒的计划加速了
and like Hobbes said, we have an opportunity
正如霍布斯所说 机不可失
we may not get again.
时不再来
I'm glad to see you're coming around to my way of thinking.
很高兴你们跟我想到一起了
But we do it our way.
但这事得按我们的方式来
Without risking any innocent lives--no bombs.
不能拿无辜群众的声明冒险 不用炸♥弹♥
We use a sharpshooter. Hobbes can make the shot.
我们进行狙击 霍布斯可以当枪手
Our team has to be perfectly coordinated,
我们的团队必须齐心协力
because all eyes will be on us.
因为所有人都将关注着我们
And media from all around the world.
还有全世界的媒体
We will have metal detectors at the security checkpoints
在安检点会有金属探测器
and an ion scanner that will detect
和离子扫描仪 可以检测到
microscopic residue of explosives from clothing.
衣服内的细微爆♥炸♥残留物
And we'll have a hard-line perimeter
还会有强制警戒线
that no one will get through.
保证没人能闯进来
The event was organized last-minute,
这个典礼是紧急准备的
Creating vulnerabilities we can exploit if we work together.
只要我们团结一致就会有可趁之机
I'm only gonna have one shot to take Anna down.
我只有一次机会干掉安娜
Tell me where to place it. To the right of her sternum.
告诉我该打哪 胸骨右侧
Opposite side of the human heart.
和人类心脏位置相反
The perimeter-- it's too far out.
警戒线 离得太远了
Shot's gonna have to come from inside.
得从内部位置进行狙击
Okay, so how does he get in? Hobbes?
那他怎么进去呢 霍布斯
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表