剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
V Season2 Episode4
V星入侵 第二季 第四集
Previously on V
《V星入侵》前情提要
Sarita Malik has gone missing.
萨莉塔·玛丽卡失踪了
Find her and identify those responsible.
找到她和那些绑匪
They corrupted Tyler's D.N.A.
他们篡改了泰勒的DNA
What do you know about Anna's plans for him?
安娜针对他的计划 你知道多少
Nothing.
一无所知
Skin her.
剥了她的皮
Tried to warn my mom about this priest, Jack Landry,
我一直警告她小心这个牧师 杰克·兰德里
But she won't listen to me. I knew Anna would try
但是她从来不听我的 我就知道
and manipulate my interview somehow, but this--
安娜会想办法利用我的采访 但是这...
It's okay, chad. The Fifth Column holds strong.
没关系 第五纵队会挺过去的
It's time you met the others.
是时候让你见见其他人了
What did you discover today?
今天都找到点什么线索
I know who took Malik. I found the Fifth Column.
我知道谁劫持了玛丽卡 还找到了第五纵队
Three peace ambassadors' bodies were found
今早在和平大使中心
when they opened the P.A. Center this morning, throats slit.
发现了三具和平大使的尸体 割喉而死
They must have been murdered and strung up
他们应该是半夜被谋杀
in the middle of the night.
并吊起来的
They're waiting for us to I.D. them.
他们正等我们确认死者身份
Tyler works here.
泰勒在这里工作
Oh, my god.
上帝
It's not him.
不是他
It's not--it's not him.
不... 不是他
The Italians did this to Mussolini
二战结束后 意大利人
at the end of World War II.
就是这么对待墨索里尼的
They strung him up to brand him a traitor.
他们把他倒挂起来 表明他是叛徒
Looks like somebody in Fifth Column is a student of history.
看起来第五纵队里有人历史学得不错
They've claimed credit already.
他们已经宣称对此负责了
First, coordinated suicide bombings
先是全球范围内的
around the world,
自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
Now this.
现在又是这个
I don't know. What? Yeah. I don't know what I'm seeing.
我不知道 什么 我不明白我看到了什么
I don't know what's going on. Oh, my god. Mom?
我不明白发生了什么 上帝 妈
Come on. Tyler! Hey! He's fine.
过来 泰勒 让他过来
Mom! Stop! You don't wanna see this.
妈妈 停下 你不会想看到的
But what happened? I was supposed to be there.
发生了什么 吊在那的人本该是我
Those are my friends. I know.
他们是我的朋友 我知道
Ty, trust me. I'm gonna find out who did this.
泰 相信我 我会找出凶手的
You got the night with your daughter as we agreed.
你已经按约定和女儿度过了一晚
Now it's morning.
现在天已经亮了
The Fifth Column has acted again,
第五纵队再次行动
killing three of my peace ambassadors.
杀了三名和平大使
I want you to find out who's responsible for this
我要你找出杀他们的凶手
and for the abduction of Sarita Malik.
以及萨莉塔·玛丽卡的绑匪
My bliss has alleviated her pain,
我的极乐世界暂时缓解了她的疼痛
but it will wear off soon, Ryan.
但是效果很快就会消失 瑞安
A man named Eli Cohn.
一个叫伊莱·科恩的人
He commands the faction of the Fifth Column that has Malik.
他带领的那批第五纵队抓了玛丽卡
Find them.
找到他们
Your daughter's so peaceful when she's not in pain.
你女儿没有痛苦时多安详啊
With Malik still missing
玛丽卡依然处于失踪状态
and this morning's triple homicide,
再加上今早的三起谋杀
They're sticking me with some new hotshot partner from D.C.
他们坚持让某个特区来的神探做我搭档
Great. Another set of eyes on us--
这下可好 又多一双眼睛盯上我们了
just what we need.
真是雪中送炭
And we still haven't dumped what's left of lady lizard over there.
我们还没处理掉蜥蜴小姐的尸体
Well, we can't just get rid of Malik.
我们不能随便处理掉玛丽卡的尸体
The bureau is all over this case. Until they close it,
局里在全力调查这事 案情水落石出前
their focus could turn to me,
他们的注意力随时可能转移到我这
which means us...
就是说我们...
It's not getting any easier, not until we stop Eli Cohn
我们会麻烦不断 除非找到伊莱·科恩
and his radical Fifth Column.
以及他手下的第五纵队激进分子
Ryan's right. Cohn's out of control.
瑞安说的没错 科恩已经失去控制了
That could've been Tyler this morning
今早的割喉事件
with this throat slit.
差点就轮到泰勒
Yeah, but it wasn't.
没错 不过他没事
You know, we take our time,
我们是在浪费时间
we lose a huge asset--
我们浪费了一个巨大的资源
his army, his international connections.
就是他的军队和全球网络
I'm not saying we don't need the help--
我没说我们不需要帮助
just not his help.
只是不需要他的帮助
With Cohn in the picture, we are fighting two enemies here.
科恩的存在使我们同时面对两拨敌人
Yeah, him and Anan. You said the FBI's got no leads
没错 他和安娜 你说过联邦调查局
on his whereabouts.
不知道科恩的下落
No, Cohn's ex-mossad. He's a ghost.
是的 科恩是个前摩萨德 像个幽灵
A ghost who is pulling kids off of the street
一个把孩子们拉到街上
and killing them.
然后残忍♥杀害的幽灵
I'm not waiting for my kid to be next.
我不会坐等我的孩子成为下一个牺牲品
We'll find Cohn.
我们要找到科恩
What if we let him find us?
让他来找我们怎样
The first suicide bomber--
第一起自杀袭击者
his friends attend my church.
他的朋友也来过我的教堂
Now some of them may be Cohn's people, too.
他们中的一些可能也是科恩的人
Now what if...
不如...
What if I let them know
不如我就让他们觉得
I'm ready to meet their boss?
我准备好见他们老大了
Take this down to forensics. See if you can get a match.
把这个拿给法医 看看能否找到匹配结果
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You get Tyler home okay?
泰勒在家还好吗
Yeah, he's freaked out, but he's hanging in.
还好 他吓坏了 不过还挺得住
Look, about this new partner-- I don't have time
听着 对于这个新搭档
to break in someone new.
我可没时间和新人磨合
Okay, this is the director's go-to guy.
没事 这是领导信任的人
And relax. You already know him.
别紧张 你认识他的
Chris Bolling.
克里斯·博林
Erica evans.
埃丽卡·埃文斯
You're the hotshot agent from D.C.?
你就是那个华盛顿特区来的神探吗
Standards are slipping.
标准降低了啊
Can you believe it's taken the bureau this long
你能相信局里花了这么长时间
to finally put us together?
终于还是让我们俩搭了吗
After the trouble we got into in the academy?
我们在学校惹了那么多麻烦以后吗
Trouble? I don't remember any trouble.
麻烦 我不记得惹过什么麻烦
I hope you don't mind I'm here.
希望你不介意我来这里
No, it's okay. I am glad to have you.
当然不介意 很高兴你能来
Good.
好的
I figured I'd dive right in. Of course.
我想尽快熟悉案情 当然
I've been looking at everything you've got on Fifth Column,
我看了你手里所有第五纵队的资料
and I noticed something. Uh, you mind?
我注意到一些事 不介意吧
Took a step back, looked at it from a wide angle,
退一步 从全方位来看
asked myself, "What sticks out?"
扪心自问 "最显眼的线索是什么"
And...
然后...
Everywhere I look, this guy keeps popping up--
所有地方 都有这个人的身影
Jack Landry.
杰克·兰德里
I think the good father might be able to tell us something
我觉得这个善良的神父也许能告诉我们
about the peace ambassador murders this morning.
一些今早和平大使谋杀案的线索
Topping headlines today, Fifth Column,
今日头条 第五纵队
the anti-v terrorist group responsible for
这个曾经对29个V星飞船停靠城市
the suicide bombings in each of the 29 cities
实施自杀性袭击的
where visitor ships are present,
反V恐怖组织
has now claimed responsibility
再一次声称
for the peace ambassador murders
对今早纽约发生的和平大使
in new york city earlier this morning.
谋杀事件负责
In addition to the escalation
除了愈演愈烈的
of violence against the visitors,
反V暴♥力♥事件
a growing number of religious figures
宗教人士的反V呼声
have begun speaking out against the V's.
也在不断扩大
It remains uncertain as to whether
他们最终能否接受V星人
they will ultimately urge acceptance or dissent.
依然是个未知数
Among those leaders, Cardinal Janusz Wolichek
宗教领袖中 红衣主教贾努兹·沃利切克
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表