剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
People trusted me,
人们信任我
and I used that trust
而我却利用这信任
exactly the way Anna wanted me to.
做了安娜最想我做的事
I'm not sure how I can help you, Chad,
我帮不了你 查德
or if I want to.
或者说我不想帮
Father, please.
神父 求求你
Give me another chance.
再给我一次机会
A chance to fight with the Fifth Column.
一次与第五纵队并肩作战的机会
You're not just asking for another chance, Chad.
你不是在请求另一次机会 查德
You're asking for forgiveness. Only god can offer you that.
你是在请求宽恕 只有上帝能给予你
You want my trust?
想要我的信任吗
Earn it.
努力争取吧
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Evans, is he all right?
埃文斯太太 他没事吧
Don't worry, Lisa. Tyler's gonna be fine.
别担心 莉莎 泰勒会没事的
It looks worse than it is.
他没什么大碍
I needed an excuse to get up on the ship to see you.
我不过是找个借口上飞船来找你
What is happening?
发生了什么事
First the sky turns red, now the rain.
先是天空变成血色 现在又下血雨
What the hell is your mother doing? I don't know.
你母亲到底在做什么 我不知道
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Joshua was our most important ally on the ship.
约书亚是我们在飞船上最重要的盟友
With him dead... without someone up here,
没有他 没有飞船上的盟友
The Fifth Column doesn't stand a chance.
第五纵队是没有机会取胜的
The only one besides my mother
在我母亲身边
who might know about the red sky is... Marcus.
唯一知道血色天空缘由的人 是马库斯
See what you can find out.
去查查看有什么线索
I'll do my best, Mrs. Evans.
我尽力而为 埃文斯女士
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mom, I'm fine.
妈 我没事
You could have been seriously hurt.
你差点就有事了
We wanted to take all precautions,
我们采取的这些预防措施
leave nothing to chance.
是为了确保万无一失
Thank you for letting him up on the ship.
谢谢你让他上飞船来治疗
Every being in the universe
宇宙中的所有生物
understands a mother's pain when her child suffers.
都了解孩子受伤时 母亲有多痛苦
You would have done the same for my children.
换成是我的孩子 你也会这么做
I would.
当然会
There are other mothers down there, Anna.
飞船下面还有其他的母亲 安娜
Excuse me?
什么意思
Have you seen what's happening down there?
你看到下面发生什么事了吗
People are panicking, my son took a blow to the head,
人们都很恐慌 我儿子脑袋挨了一闷棍
the sky...
天空
It's raining red.
下起了血雨
The whole world needs answers.
全世界都需要答案
Why are you hiding?
为什么你却躲了起来
I came here to check on your son, not to be questioned.
我是来探望你儿子的 不是来答疑的
Now that I know he's okay...
现在我知道他没事了
Stop!
站住
Anna...
安娜
my job is to protect you.
我的职责是保护你
How the hell am I supposed to do that
如果我都不知道你在做什么
if I don't know what you're doing?
让我如何来保护你
You want to know what red sky is?
你想知道血色天空是怎么回事吗
I'll show you. When?
我会让你看到的 什么时候
Now.
现在
Please, don't be frightened.
请大家不要害怕
I'm aware of your concerns.
我知道你们很担心
The time for answers has come.
是时候告诉你们答案了
Red sky and red rain are not to be feared.
血色天空和血雨没有什么可怕的
Just the opposite.
正相反
Like the healing centers and blue energy...
就像治疗中心和蓝色能源那样
That is why I was forced to wait until I had proof,
这就是为什么我不得不等到时机成熟
to show you what it truly is.
才告诉你们真♥相♥
Red sky is a gift to mankind,
血色天空是一份给人类的礼物
a gift of a new beginning.
一份带来新生的礼物
Red sky will heal your oceans,
血色天空会使海洋变得湛蓝
make fertile your barren lands,
使贫瘠之地变得富饶
and reverse global warming.
使全球变暖得到抑制
It will undo a century of damage
它会恢复上百年的创伤
and give earth a new beginning.
带来整个地球的新生
We came in peace, and you welcomed us.
我们和平而来 你们热情相迎
We will not betray you.
我们不会背叛你们
We are of peace...
我们崇尚和平
always.
永远
I hope your concerns have been addressed.
希望这样能够缓解你们的担心
They have, Anna. Thank you.
很有效 安娜 谢谢你
Mom, don't you think you should, uh, apologize to Anna?
妈 你不觉得你应该向安娜道个歉吗
No apology necessary, Erica.
不必道歉 埃丽卡
You've been a good friend to me. Good-bye.
你是我的好朋友 再见
Bye.
再见
Uh, we should go.
我们该走了
Actually, uh, I think I'm gonna stay up here for a bit.
其实 我想在这里再待一会儿
Me and Lisa haven't seen each other in a while, so...
我和莉莎好久没见了 所以...
Don't worry, Erica.
别担心 埃丽卡
Next to my daughter,
对于我来说
Tyler's the most important thing to me.
泰勒是除了我女儿之外最重要的人
I'll keep my eye on him.
我会替你照顾好他的
Okay.
好的
Have fun.
玩得开心
Good-bye, Mrs. Evans.
再见 埃文斯太太
A scientist--
一个科学家
Dr. Ellis Watts, New York State University.
埃利斯·瓦茨博士 纽约州立大学
Bye, Lisa.
再见 莉莎
Good-bye.
再见
Lisa, a moment.
莉莎 过来一下
You're to perform your duties with Tyler--
继续执行针对泰勒的计划
all of them.
全部执行
You haven't seen each other for four days.
你们已经四天没有见过面了
Tyler should know how happy you are to see him.
应该让泰勒知道 见到他你有多高兴
Of course, mother.
当然 母亲
Well, that was one hell of a show anna put on.
那不过是安娜演的一出戏
Yeah, she's covering up something big.
她在掩盖重大阴谋
Dr. Watts' office is inside.
瓦茨博士的办公室在里面
He may know what it is.
他或许知道真♥相♥
Well, we better be careful,
我们最好小心点
because if this guy's on anna's radar,
因为如果博士处在安娜的监控下
we never know what we could be walking into.
那我们可就掉进陷阱了
Yeah. You stay outside,
是的 那你在外面
watch our backs, let us know if a tail shows up?
帮我们看着点 有状况就通知我们
Yeah.
好
Okay.
那就这样
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你们的吗
We're looking for Dr. Watts.
我们在找瓦茨博士
Uh,sorry. He's not here.
不好意思 他不在
Do you know where he is?
那你知道他在哪吗
Skies turned blue. I'd check the putting green.
天又变蓝了 我可以去高尔夫球场找找
I'm his associate, Dr. Sidney Miller.
我是他的助手 西德尼·米勒博士
Is there anything I could help you with?
有什么可以帮你们的吗
Erica.
埃丽卡
It's a tracker.
是追踪者
He reports us back to Anna, it's all over with.
他会向安娜揭发我们 那样就完蛋了
Move!
追
Ease up!
放松点
Get off me, Hobbes!
滚远点 霍布斯
Ryan.
瑞安
What happened?
发生了什么
Somebody's got anger issues.
有人上火了
What the hell was that? That did not just happen.
那他妈是什么 那不会是真的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表