剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
shut it down before it gets out of control. I'm on my way.
在他们闹大之前镇♥压♥下去 这就去
Okay.
好的
Let's go.
我们走
V's, go home! V's, go home!
V星人 滚回家
What do you got?
情况怎样
We got a situation. We goona need everybody you got down here.
事情很棘手 把人都叫来
It's a celebration unlike any other tonight,
今晚的庆典不同寻常
as visitor high commander Anna prepares to present
V星最高指挥官安娜
her latest gift to humanity-- Concordia.
将赠与人类新的礼物 协和女神
Anna is making her way to the podium now.
安娜正走向演讲台
Only my bliss can alleviate her pain.
只有我的极乐世界可以缓解她的痛苦
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
here to launch the Concordia project.
今晚将启动协和女神计划
Please welcome, to the podium, high commander Anna.
有请最高指挥官安娜上台
Ryan Nichols just reported in.
瑞安·尼科尔斯刚刚报信
The Fifth Column is positioned to assassinate you.
第五纵队要在这里刺杀您
We must proceed.
庆典必须继续
No. I will take your place. You are the target, not me.
不 我代替您 他们的目标是您 不是我
What's happening? I don't like this.
怎么回事 我有种不祥的预感
Marcus said something to Anna.
马库斯对安娜说了什么
I think someone tipped them off.
有人通风报信
Anna wishes to thank you all for coming.
安娜感谢各位前来
However, she elected not to speak tonight
但她决定今晚由我
and asked that I take her place.
来代表她发表讲话
We need to abort.
我们放弃吧
Negative. We have a shot at Marcus.
不行 我们可以打中马库斯
That is not the plan.
这不是原本的计划
Tell Erica if we can't cut the head off the beast,
告诉埃丽卡 虽不能尽斩其首
we can at least rob it of its right hand.
亦要断其臂膀
We're never gonna have this opportunity again.
以后不会再有这样的机会了
We've gotta take the shot.
我们得开枪
To exemplify Concordia's spirit of cooperation
作为协和女神精神
between visitors and humans,
V星与人类携手的例证
I would like to introduce to you an extraordinary young man...
我想向大家介绍一位杰出的年轻人
It's war, Erica. No retreat.
这是战争 埃丽卡 不容退缩
Think of what they have planned for your son... for humanity.
想想他们对你儿子 对人类的阴谋吧
Fine. Do it. Now.
好吧 现在就动手
The first human to ever pilot a V shuttle--
他是第一位驾驶V星飞行器的人类
Tyler Evans.
泰勒·埃文斯
Abort, abort!
行动取消 行动取消
Hobbes can make the shot.
霍布斯能射中目标
No, not if it means risking my son's life.
不行 我不能把我儿子置于危险之中
Your son's life is at risk if we don't take the shot.
我们不开枪你儿子的生命才有危险
We're taking it. Tell her that I've got this.
我们这就开枪了 告诉她我有把握
Let me get him out of there.
等我把他从这里带走
When you have a clear shot, take it.
你们确保瞄准的时候再开枪
A clear shot. Confirm.
千万要瞄准 确认一遍
Clear shot.
千万瞄准
Confirmed.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Tyler!
泰勒
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please welcome Tyler's mother,
请大家欢迎泰勒的母亲
special agent Erica Evans.
特别探员埃丽卡·埃文斯
This is a special moment--
这是个特别的时刻
Tyler, the first human shuttle pilot
泰勒 第一位人类飞船飞行员
and Erica, head of The Fifth Column task force,
还有埃丽卡 第五纵队专案组组长
a key figure in protecting our presence
在这可爱星球上
on this lovely planet.
为我们提供保护的关键人物
Needless to say,
无需赘述
the Evans family is a model of what Concordia stands for.
埃文斯一家是践行了协和女神精神的典范
We've gotta get out of here now!
我们得赶紧离开这里
Joshua said that Marcus is alive,
约书亚说马库斯还活着
but his condition is critical.
但是伤情还很严重
His injuries were deep and intricate
他的伤口深且复杂
and despite our healing technologies,
尽管我们的治疗科技很先进
he may not survive.
他可能还是没法活下来
Concordia must move forward despite this setback.
尽管受挫 协和女神计划不能停滞
I need someone I can trust at my side
我需要找一个我可以信任的人
to take Marcus' place.
来接替马库斯的位置
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢你 托马斯
Tyler has informed us that he will not be joining our program
泰勒通知我们他恐怕不会按照我们的希望
as we had hoped.
参加这个项目了
I know that he was vital to your plan.
我知道他对您的计划至关重要
Tyler's important to us. He's the one Lisa has chosen.
泰勒对我们很重要 莉莎选择了他
But he's not our only option.
但他并不是我们唯一的筹码
There are others.
还有其他人
I'm so glad you decided not to do the shuttle program, Ty.
泰 我很高兴你决定不参加飞船计划
We got a lot of catching up to do.
我们真该好好聚一聚了
You know...
你知道吗
when I saw the blood hit mom,
当我看到血溅在妈妈身上
all I could think was...
我能想到的是
I don't wanna lose you guys.
我不想失去你们
Okay.
好了
Prepare to be amazed.
准备好大吃一惊吧
Lug.
太棒了
Thanks, mom.
妈妈 谢谢你
Happy birthday, Tyler.
生日快乐 泰勒
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
You're lucky you even have a job right now.
饭碗还没砸你就偷着乐吧
You know that? You and Evans both.
你和埃文斯都是
What the hell happened tonight?
今晚究竟发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can think of a few colorful things to call it.
但我给它想了很多有趣的名字
I have a theory.
我有一个理论
Let's hear it.
说说看
I gave Erica a lot of rope today, and she took it.
今天我给了埃文斯很多考验 她都通过了
Yeah, I've seen it.
知道 我看过了
Yeah, but you haven't seen this one.
但是你没看过这个
It was taken this morning
这是今天早上拍的
when she was supposed to be with her kid.
那时她应该和她的孩子在一起
Surveillance unit had it for me when I got back here tonight.
这是今晚我回来的时候监视组给我的
What's your point?
你的意思是...
This wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald
这不是在校图书仓库里工作的
in the school book depository.
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德[刺杀肯尼迪的凶手]
It was a highly coordinated plan,
这是个精心策划的阴谋
multiple parties acting together.
多个部分同时进行
Father Landry's protest was no coincidence.
兰德里神父的抗♥议♥绝非巧合
It was a planned distraction.
是计划好来分散我们的注意力的
Now I let him go because I wanna catch a bigger fish.
我放他走是因为我想放长线钓大鱼
What are you saying, Chris?
这又是什么意思 克里斯
It's a request to the justice department
这份申请要交到司法部门
for a formal investigation into special agent Erica Evans.
请求对特别探员埃丽卡·埃文斯正式进行调查
I don't like it either, Paul.
我也不想这样 保罗
But we can't ignore this any longer.
但是我们不能再坐视不管了
I heard all about what you did tonight, Jack.
杰克 今晚发生的事我都听说了
You know what the consequences are for something like this.
你知道这样做的后果吧
The Vatican was clear.
梵蒂冈教廷已经明确表过态了
I only did and said what I believe in.
我所作所言都源于我的信仰
I don't understand. You'll be laicized.
我不明白 这样做你会被撤职
You'll never wear the collar again.
你再也无法戴牧师领了
They can take my collar.
他们可以夺走我的牧师领
but they can't take my faith.
却夺不走我的信仰
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
You knew about the assassination attempt before I left.
我离开之前你就知道这次谋杀的企图
It may cost Marcus' life.
这有可能搭上马库斯的命
I'm sorry, Anna. You were right.
对不起 安娜 你说对了
I don't have anyone. Okay?
我没有什么亲人
That's why I warned you. That's why I saved your life.
所以我才警告你 所以我才救了你
Now please.
现在请你
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表