剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Nobody does this to me.
没人敢在我面前如此放肆
I'm gonna find out who's responsible,
我会找出是谁干的
and they will be punished.
然后让他们接受惩罚
Lisa, I cannot tell you how worried I was about you.
莉莎 你知道我有多担心你吗
This human skin...
这身人类的皮肤...
I never realized how much it affected me.
我从未意识到它对我的影响如此之大
Or maybe...
也许...
I didn't want to admit the grasp emotion had on me
我是不愿承认自己已被感情左右
until...
直到
Until what, mother?
直到什么 妈妈
Until I thought I might lose you.
直到我觉得可能会失去你
I feel, now that you're safe...
现在你已经安全了 我感觉到了
this emotion.
这种感情
I know now... it cannot be bad.
我现在知道了 它不是这么坏
Lisa, I was wrong about so much.
莉莎 我之前做错了很多事
If humans could teach me this...
如果人类早早教会我
this feeling I have for you...
对你的这种感情
My daughter, then everything must change.
我的女儿 那一切都会改变
Humans and visitors living side by side...in peace.
人类和V星人将会和睦相处
I know I've never told you this before,
我知道以前从没对你说过这些话
but I want you to know...
但我想让你知道
I love you.
我爱你
There, there. It's okay.
好了 没事了
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
My God. She didn't do it.
天啊 她没下手
It is a miraculous moment here
这是一个奇迹般的时刻
with Lisa back safe in her mother Anna's arms.
莉莎平安回到了母亲安娜的怀抱
From where I'm standing, it doesn't appear as though
从我的角度来看 V星最高指挥官
the visitor high commander has been harmed in any way.
并没有收到伤害
Erica.
埃丽卡
We have Diana. Get off the ship.
我们与戴安娜在一起 下飞船
Lisa didn't go through with it. Anna is alive.
莉莎没有按计划执行 安娜还活着
She's heading back to the ship now. Go.
她即将返回飞船 快离开
Lisa didn't kill Anna. They're headed back here now.
莉莎没杀死安娜 她们正在回来的路上
We have to abandon the mission,
我们必须放弃这次任务
get you back to your cell.
回到你的牢房♥里去
No.
不
I'm not going back down there.
我不会回去了
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
Anna will kill you if she finds you out of your cell.
一旦安娜发现你不在牢房♥ 她会杀了你
I am the rightful queen,
我才是名正言顺的女王
and I will not allow my daughter to destroy our species.
我不允许我女儿毁了我们的种族
Gather my people.
召集我的人♥民♥
Lisa appears to have some minor contusions
莉莎可能有些轻微擦伤
but does not seem to be in any pain.
但她看起来并不痛苦
Quite the contrary, she seems relieved,
恰恰相反 她好像如释重负
glad to be back in her mother's safekeeping.
重新投入母亲怀抱的她很高兴
Thank you, agent Evans, for everything you've done.
谢谢你 埃文斯探员 谢谢你做的一切
All that matters is that you have your daughter back.
重要的是你和你女儿平安归来
We're gonna see if we can get a word from the high commander now. Anna!
我们试着去采访一下最高指挥官 安娜
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
I'm sorry. I couldn't do it.
抱歉 我下不了手
All of that preparation...
所有的准备
humanity in the balance,
人类悬而未决的命运
and that is your answer? You don't understand.
而这就是你的回答 你不会理解的
I think my mother's changed.
我觉得我妈妈变了
She wants us to live together in peace.
她希望我们能和睦相处
No.
不
She's lying to you, Lisa.
她是骗你的 莉莎
I saw it in her eyes. We can trust her.
我从她眼里看得出来 我们可以相信她
What is you're wrong? She is merciless.
要是你错了呢 她没有丝毫怜悯之心
No more merciless than you've shown you can be.
那也没有你如此残忍♥
Hello, my children.
你们好 孩子们
It is your mother... Diana.
我是你们的母亲 戴安娜
For 15 years, I have dreamed
15年来 我无数次梦见
of being reconnected with my children again.
与你们再次相见
You have been lied to...
你们都被骗了
misled.
被误导了
My daughter had me imprisoned because she thought
我女儿把我软禁起来是因为她觉得
she had a better plan for our species.
她有一个对我们种族来说更好的计划
She has proven ill-equipped to be your queen.
事实证明 她并不能胜任做你们的女王
The human soul is a gift.
人类的灵魂是上帝的恩赐
We must embrace the soul,
我们应当信奉灵魂
embrace humanity.
信奉人性
Together, humans and visitors can live side by side in peace.
人类和外星人能够和谐共处
Your rightful queen has returned
你们真正的女王归来了
to lead you on a new beginning.
并将带领你们走向新的开始
From this moment on...
从这一刻起...
Did you think you could outmaneuver me?
你真的以为你能算计了我吗
Daughter...
我的女儿
You taught me everything you know,
你把你会的都教给了我
but you never learned half of what I know.
却并不了解我的一切
You've just... doomed us all.
你让我们全部陷入了劫难
Now that's how you kill your mother.
这才是弑母的方法
I imprisoned this woman, my mother,
我软禁了这个女人 也就是我的母亲
to protect you.
是为了保护你们
She was weak...
她太软弱
ttained with human emotion.
被人类的感情所牵制
She wanted to dilute our species...
她想给我们的种族抹黑
subvert us to the humans.
让我们屈服于人类
No matter what the obstacles,
不论有什么困难
I will never allow that to happen.
我绝不会允许这种事发生
I am your queen.
我才是你们的女王
And I will protect you.
我会保护你们
But if anyone defies my will...
但是若有任何人违背我的意愿
they will meet the same fate as my mother.
将会落得和我母亲一样的下场
Take her away.
把她带走
I'll deal with her later. Mother... please.
我稍后再处置她 母亲 求你了
Now kneel.
全部跪下
Ryan...
瑞安
You have to get off the ship while you still can.
你再不逃走就来不及了
I've run before, but not this time.
我以前逃过 但这次不了
I am not leaving the ship without my daughter.
我不会把我女儿一个人留在船上
Amy?
艾米
What are you doing in my room?
你来我房♥间干什么
Listen...
听着
we have to get out of here right now, okay?
我们必须立刻离开这儿 明白吗
Before Anna finds out that I'm here. All right?
得在安娜发现我前离开 好吗
Get out.
出去
Amy...
艾米
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
I'm not gonna fight you.
我不会和你动手的
A father who abandoned me, left me to suffer in pain?
抛弃我留我独自忍♥受痛苦的父亲吗
No, that's not true. That's not true at all.
不 那不是事实 绝对没有的事
Listen... Anna's just been twisting things.
听着 安娜是在颠倒是非
Sweetheart, everything that I've ever done
亲爱的 我所做的所有事
was only to protect you after your mother had died.
只是为了在你母亲死后好好保护你
No. Anna is my mother.
不 安娜才是我的母亲
And you--you left me here to die.
而你把我留在这里等死
I will never let you hurt me or Anna ever again.
我不会再让你伤害我和安娜了
Pick up. Pick up. Ty?!
接电♥话♥ 接啊 泰
Pick up, pick up. Come on, ty. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 快接 拜托 泰
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Ty, where are you? I'm on the ship.
泰 你在哪儿 我在船上
I just got back from a, uh, shuttle flight.
我刚从一次飞行舱航行中回来
I need you to get off the ship now.
我要你赶紧离开那艘船
Mom, what are you talking about?
你在说什么 妈妈
I have kept things from you about the visitors,
有些关于V星人的事我一直没告诉你
but it is time that you knew the truth about everything.
但现在是时候让你知道所有的真♥相♥了
They were right.
他们是对的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表