剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
We go in fast and hard
我们速战速决
and get out before they know what hit 'em. Cowboy style.
在他们反应过来之前就撤 牛仔风格
Easy, wild bill.
等等 西部牛仔
These are human guards, not V's.
这些可都是人类保安 不是V星人
We go in nonlethal to take them down.
我们不能伤及他们性命
All right, there are three guards here,
好吧 一共有三名保安在这里
here and here.
这里和这里
Okay. All right, sounds good. Break a leg.
好吧 听上去不错 祝你们好运
You're coming with.
你和我们一起
Me? No. No, no, no. I'm--no, I'm good.
我 不不 我不用去
We need to know which virus to look for,
我们得知道需要哪种病毒
how to transport it. Come on,guys.
以及运送的方法 算了吧 伙计们
We can find a way to do this without him.
没有他 我们也能想出办法
We have one shot at this. We cannot afford to make a mistake.
我们只有一次机会 我们不能有一点闪失
The live-aboards go up tomorrow.
参加飞船体验的人明天就起程了
This is not up for debate.
这没什么可商量的
Wait. W-what? Not up for debate?
等等 什么 没商量
Look at him. He's a--he's a scared kid.
看看他 这孩子都吓坏了
Well, I'm not scared. I--
我不害怕
Sid, wait.
西德 等等
Erica, would you risk Tyler like this?
埃丽卡 你也愿意让泰勒冒这种险吗
Tyler's gone.
泰勒已经走了
Anna took him from me.
安娜从我这夺走了他
If I'm gonna get him back, if we're gonna win this war,
如果我想让他回来 如果我们想打赢这场仗
Then I need to stick a dagger into the heart of Anna's plan.
就得给安娜的计划致命一击
Melissa Hartswell?
梅丽莎·哈茨维尔
I'm Anna.
我是安娜
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
And you must be Jennifer.
你一定是珍妮弗了
Aren't you the cutest little thing?
你就是那个小可爱吧
She's, uh, she's a little bit shy.
她 她有点害羞
Uh, listen, I really appreciate
我真的很感激
you meeting me on such short notice.
您这么快就安排见面
I heard you had some concerns
我听说你对飞船体验计划
about the "Live aboard" Program. Yeah. Um, you know,
有一些担忧 是的 你知道
if I came up here, I would have to leave Jennifer.
如果我住到飞船上 就得和珍妮弗分开
That's why Jennifer's invited to come up to the ship,
这正是珍妮弗也被邀请上船的原因
so she could be with you.
这样她就可以和你在一起了
But there are no other children up here.
但飞船上没有别的孩子
I'm just concerned that, you know,
我只是担心
she wouldn't have any friends to play with.
她没有朋友可以一起玩
Melissa. I'm gonna confide something in you,
梅丽莎 我要向你透露一个秘密
something I've kept from the public
出于安全考虑
due to safety considerations.
我还没有对外公布
I have a daughter of my own.
我也有个女儿
She's precisely Jennifer's age. Her name is Amy.
她正好和珍妮弗一个年纪 她叫艾米
That's my mother's name.
那是我母亲的名字
What a nice coincidence.
真是太巧了
Sweetie.
亲爱的
You're so pretty.
你太漂亮了
Hey, why don't you go get your doll,
把那娃娃拿来
and we'll play another game, okay?
我们来玩个新游戏 怎样
Anna promised you time with your child. That time is up.
安娜答应你和孩子的会面时间已经到了
Hey. Wait a minute. Hold on. Wait a minute, hey!
等等 等一下 等一下
Wait a minute! Hey!
等一下
Anna also wanted you to have this.
安娜希望你留下这个
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪
You've been experimenting, aging her.
你拿她做过实验 让她加速长大
That's my daughter. Where is she?
那就是我女儿 她在哪
She's with Anna,
她和安娜在一起
heavily guarded. You'll never get close.
守卫重重 你不可能接近
Besides, you and I both know she needs Anna's bliss
除此之外 你我都知道只有安娜的极乐世界
to keep her from terrible pain.
才能让她远离痛苦
You can cure her.
你能治好她
No.
不能
Why don't you kill me?
你为什么不杀我
Joshua, we were comrades once in the Fifth Column.
约书亚 我们曾同为第五纵队效力
Don't you remember that?
你不记得了吗
That's not who I am anymore.
我不再是以前的我了
When you've been touched by human emotion,
一旦受人类情感影响
It's always in you, somewhere.
它就会在你内心某处 一直存在
I hope you find it again.
希望你能找回它
Jameson labs. There it is.
杰姆森实验室 就是这了
Let's go steal a virus.
去取病毒吧
Get him.
解决他
Come on. Let's go. Look, we gotta hurry.
快点 该走了 时间很紧
Let's go!
我们走
Get his I.D. Let's get rid of his gun.
拿上身份卡 卸掉枪
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
快点 快点 该走了
Dump him. Hide the body. Put him in that room.
把他处理掉 藏起来 藏在那个房♥间里
Jack, stay here. Keep your out for the third guard.
杰克 你留在这里 盯着第三个保安
All yours, professor.
教授 剩下就靠你了
You do know what you're looking for, right?
你知道要找的是什么吧
Got it.
找到了
Don't move!
不许动
Get down! Hobbes!
霍布斯 趴下
Uhh! Hobbes!
霍布斯
I'm hit!
我中弹了
No, you're okay. You're gonna be all right.
你没事的 你会没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay,
你会没事的 你会没事的
All right. Hey, grab the virus!
拿着病毒
Come on! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
快点 撤退 撤退 撤退
Hey, Sid.
西德
Fierro's got the jets on the ground, waiting.
菲耶罗的飞机已经着陆了 他还在等着
What is taking so long?
为什么花了这么长时间
Sorry I'm not up to your speed standards for handling viruses.
抱歉 我处理病毒的速度达不到你的要求
There.
好了
Now I'm done.
这回完成了
The eagle's ready to land the eggs in the...
雄鹰准备好在它的巢穴
Nest.
产卵
What? It's code.
你说什么 这是暗语
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Through and through.
是的 子弹穿过去了
Missed the arteries.
避开了动脉
Shot by a rent-a-cop.
竟然被一个保安击中
What'll you tell the guys?
你怎么向大家交待
Quite a shot you made yourself back there, Erica.
刚才你那两枪才叫漂亮 埃丽卡
Double tap to the chest.
两弹正中胸膛
I knew he was wearing a vest.
我知道他穿了防弹衣
Did you?
是吗
We had a mission with a ticking clock,
我们的任务刻不容缓
28 jets awaiting a virus that we had to deliver.
28架飞机等着我们的病毒
I took the shot because I couldn't risk failure.
我开枪是因为我们失败不起
Here, let me help.
让我帮你
You saved my ass back there.
刚才是你救了我一命
If chad doesn't get back with that list of live-aboards,
如果查德没有带回来飞船体验者的名单
It was all for nothing.
一切都是白搭
Yeah.
是啊
Still no sign of Ryan Nichols.
瑞安·尼科尔斯仍然下落不明
The guard that was tasked to kill him failed.
派去杀他的警卫失败了
He was immolated. Keep looking. He was nowhere to hide.
警卫牺牲了 继续找 他无处可藏
How will you play mother to a child that is not yours?
她不是你的孩子 你如何假扮她的母亲
I'm the only mother she's ever known.
她只知道我这么一个母亲
I fed her. I took away her pain.
我养育她 帮她消除病痛
Pain from a dease which you inflicted upon her.
是你强加于她的病痛
All that child knows
这孩子只知道
is that when she was in agony, I made her feel better.
每当她经受痛苦 我都能帮她缓解
Lisa.
莉莎
Rafael.
拉斐尔
Come in.
进来吧
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表