剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Joshua, stop.
约书亚 停
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No.
没有
Good.
很好
It is only one life,
只是一条人命而已
Nothing compared to the future of our species.
没什么比我们种族的未来更重要
You must learn that in order to be queen.
要成为女王 你必须先学会这个
Continue the experiment.
继续实验
No, not you, Joshua.
不 不是你 约书亚
Lisa.
莉莎
Please.
求求你
Don't.
不要
Help me.
帮帮我
Please.
求求你
Look into his eyes.
看着他的眼睛
Look into his soul.
直视他的灵魂
Now take it.
将它夺走
Please.
求求你
Don't.
不要
You guys...
你们
What happened to me?
我发生什么事了
I can't remember anything.
我什么都记不得了
You were abducted, and now you're safe.
之前你被劫持了 现在你安全了
That is all that you need to know.
你只需要知道这些就行了
The rest of it is just a bad dream.
其余的就当是一场噩梦
We promised your mother we'd bring you home.
我们向你的母亲保证会带你回家
Betty?
贝蒂
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很好 不是吗
We only saved one.
我们只救了一个
To that mother, one is everything.
对于那个母亲来说 这就是她的全部
This is what we're fighting for,
这就是我们抗争的意义所在
to keep our children safe.
保证我们孩子的安全
We have to savor these wins.
我们要品尝胜利的果实
I wish I could.
我希望我能
Ryan...
瑞安
We're gonna get your daughter back.
我们会把你的女儿救出来的
I know.
我知道
Good,
好
'cause if we lose hope,
要知道一旦失去希望
we lose this fight.
我们就输掉了这场战斗
Stop!
停下
You wanna fight? You fight me.
想打人 就打我吧
Yeah, it's gone viral.
这已经传开了
Anna had me build you up
安娜让我给你戴高帽
so could tear you down.
是为了拆你的台
I knew Anna would try
我就知道安娜会想办法
and manipulate my interview somehow,
操纵我的采访
but this...
但是这
The guy who started the fight-- I saw his eyes.
挑事的那个人 我看到了他的眼睛
He wasn't human.
他不是人类
Anna must've planted him there.
他肯定是安娜派来的
I never told you it was gonna be easy.
我跟你说过事情不会这么简单
Look, maybe I can put out another piece,
也许我可以公布另外一段视频
show people the truth about what happened.
告诉他们事实真♥相♥
No, they've already seen
不用 他们已经看到了
what she wanted them to see.
安娜想让他们看到的事情
It's okay, Chad. I'll weather this storm.
没关系的 查德 我能经受这场风波
You're on Anna's radar.
你已经被安娜盯上了
That is not an easy storm to weather.
这将是一场狂风骤雨
Believe me, Father. I've been there.
相信我 神父 我也经历过
Maybe not,
也许你说的对
but I choose to have faith.
但我拥有信仰
It's all I can rely on now.
现在这是我唯一的依靠
You're a brave man, Father.
神父 你是个勇敢的人
So are you. And despite what's happened today,
你也是 尽管今天发生了这些事
you have to stay close to Anna.
你还是要和安娜保持密切的联♥系♥
That's your role in this fight.
这是你在这场战争中扮演的角色
Even if it costs you yours?
即使这样会让你牺牲自己吗
What happens then?
到那时怎么办
The Fifth Column will hold strong,
第五纵队会挺过去的
as long as we have men like you fighting with us.
只要有你这样的人同我们并肩作战
It's time you met the others.
是时候让你见见其他人了
It's good to see you again, agent Evans.
很高兴再次见到你 埃文斯探员
How's the Fifth Column Task Force?
第五纵队调查组怎么样了
My day job. Call me Erica.
那是我的全职工作 叫我埃丽卡就好
Thank you for the tip on Malik.
玛丽卡的事谢谢你提醒
That was a very gutsy thing,
你非常勇敢
sticking your neck out like that.
承受这么大的风险
It's was the least I could do.
只是尽我的绵薄之力
You saved my ass yesterday from that suicide bomber.
昨天的自杀袭击 是你救了我
I don't know. I don't like this. He's burned us before.
我还是不能接受 他以前放火烧过我们
Give him a chance, Hobbes. No, he's right.
霍布斯 给他一个机会吧 他说的没错
I have burned you.
我确实放火烧过你们
But I'm here to make amends.
但是我想要弥补我的过错
Use me.
接受我吧
My position with Anna.
以我和安娜的关系
I know her better than anyone.
我对她的了解比别人更多
I can help.
我可以帮助你们
Anna only tells you what she wants you to know.
安娜只会把想告诉你的事情告诉你
You know no idea what she's capable of.
你不知道她都能做出什么事
Or who she really is.
还有她究竟长成什么样
Oh, my god. This is what they look like.
我的天 这是他们的本来面目
Anna...
安娜
looks like this underneath?
长得是这幅模样吗
Well, what-- what do they... want?
那么他们究竟想做什么
Why don't they just kill everybody and take over?
为什么不把我们杀光然后入主地球呢
Because they want us.
因为他们需要我们
Chad, you sure you're ready for this?
查德 你确信你已经准备好了吗
You did a wonderful thing today,
你今天做得很棒
capturing that footage on your cell phone.
用你的手♥机♥拍下了那段视频
I'm glad you told me to go.
您能派我过去 我很高兴
Now the world's gonna see what a threat
现在大家都将看到杰克·兰德里这样的人
the Jack Landrys are,
是多大的威胁
and more people like you will help us.
更多人会像你一样帮助我们
That's all that I want.
我也希望如此
I know.
我知道
So does Lisa.
莉莎也知道
You'll continue to watch out for us.
你继续帮我们留意
I will.
我会的
Good.
很好
Please be careful.
务必小心
You're not just a friend, Tyler.
泰勒 对我来说你不仅是个朋友
You're like a son to me.
还像我的儿子一样
Lisa?
莉莎
Come in.
进来
What's the matter? What happened?
怎么了 出了什么事
Lisa.
莉莎
Talk to me.
告诉我
I can't do this.
我不能再这样下去了
I'm not like you.
我和你不同
I'm a Visitor.
我是V星人
Okay, you listen to me. It's gonna be all right, okay?
听我说 一切都会好起来的 好吗
Whatever it is, just tell me.
不管发生了什么 只要告诉我就行
Talk to me.
告诉我
My mother...
我的母亲
She's trying to change me.
她想改变我
She can't change what's inside you.
她不能改变你的内心
I don't have anyone to talk to.
我身边没有可以谈心的朋友
Yes, you do.
你有的
Lisa, you have me.
莉莎 你有我
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表