剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you, Betty.
谢谢 贝蒂
Any luck with Sophie's mom?
苏菲母亲那边有什么进展
Malik is the only one with answers.
玛丽卡是唯一知道答案的人了
Then let's get 'em.
那咱们就下手吧
Wait. You said skinning her will kill her.
等等 你说剥了她的皮她就会死
I still need her as a test subject.
我还需要这个试验对象
So we'll serve her up,
所以我们要把她端上来
carved up on a platter.
在盘里大卸八块
No, I need her alive!
不 我需要活体
These tissue samples I've taken,
我所取的这些组织样本
they're degrading incredibly fast.
它们很快就降解了
It's a defense mechanism.
这是种防护机制
If we're taken or killed,
如果我们的组织被取下或被杀害
we can't be studied.
就没法用来研究了
I need more time. If she dies,
我需要更多的时间 如果她死了
any insight her body can give us about the visitors,
她身体所能给我们的 有关V星人
or Tyler, will die with her.
或泰勒的信息 就随之消亡了
It's your son.
是你的儿子
It's gotta be your call.
你说了算
I saw your interview.
我看了你的专访
Fine work.
很不错
I'm not sure it'll have the effect you hoped for.
我不确定效果是否会如你所愿
It'll have the exact effect I hoped for.
会和我预期的效果一模一样
I wanted the world to pay attention to him
我想让全世界都注意到他
so they would pay attention to this...
这样他们就能关注到这个
So despite your opposition to the V's,
这么说你除了反对V星人以外
you don't condone
你也绝不纵容
this recent rash of violence against them?
近来反对他们的这些暴♥乱♥ 是吗
Correct. I'm not a proponent of violence of any kind
没错 我绝不拥护任何形式的暴♥力♥
against anyone,
不管对谁
And certainly not against my fellow man.
更不会对我的同胞们使用暴♥力♥
No! Stop!
不 停
You wanna fight? You fight me.
想打人 就打我吧
Hold on. That's... that's only half the story.
等等 那并不是事情的全貌
I was there.
我当时就在场
Jack Landry calmed that crowd down.
杰克·兰德里平息了那帮人
Unfortunately,
很可惜
that's not what the rest of the world
在你们的互联网上
is gonna see on your Internet.
其他人看到的并非如此
A duplicitous priest committing violence in a house of worship.
一位两面派的神父在礼拜堂里施暴
This sort of story seems to spread rapidly.
这样的故事貌似会迅速传开
Well done, Chad.
干得好 查德
You helped expose a man
你帮我曝光了一个
who will be brought down by this violent truth.
即将被这暴♥力♥的真♥相♥整垮的人
If Sophie is still out there,
如果苏菲还在那儿
she's our best chance for stopping these abductions.
她是我们阻止绑♥架♥的最好契机
Erica, nobody would judge you
埃丽卡 如果你选择了泰勒
if you picked Tyler.
没人会怪你的
How can I put my kid's life
我怎能只想自己的孩子
before so many others?
置别人的生死不顾呢
Sometimes you just...
有时候你只是
just gotta protect your own.
只是想保护自己的孩子
One last time.
最后一次
Where's Sophie?
苏菲在哪儿
Skin her.
剥了她的皮
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
that you can stay strong,
你觉得能硬撑过去
die before you tell us what we want to know.
在回答我们之前死去
Hobbes.
霍布斯
There's two options here, luv.
这儿有两种选择 亲爱的
Epinephrine.
肾上腺素
This'll keep you alive.
能让你活着
Another ten or so hours of good, hard fun.
再多享受十个多小时的痛苦折磨
Or option number two-- a sedative.
或者 选项二 一针安定
This'll put you right to beddy-bye,
能让你立马咽气
let you die peacefully.
让你平静地死去
But personally, I vote...
但就个人而言 我倾向于
to keep you alive.
让你活着
How can you do this to one of your own?
你怎么能对自己的同类这么做
He may be a visitor, but he is nothing like you.
他可能是个V星人 但他和你完全不同
I promise you this--
我向你保证
you will never find that girl.
你不会找到那个女孩的
Answers.
回答
Ryan...
瑞安
That's enough.
够了
Answers.
我要答案
Answers now.
快回答我
We can end this.
我们能终止这一切
Ed Cantrill.
艾德·坎特里尔
He poses as a driver for the midnight samaritan,
他装成午夜行善的司机
delivering food to the homeless.
给无家可归的人送食物
That's how he finds his victims?
他就是这样寻找目标的吗
Where?
在哪儿
New Jersey.
新泽西
Lonergan Farm.
朗尼根农场
a shuttle...
有个飞行舱
When?
什么时候
You... you saw the date.
你 你也看到日期了
T-tonight.
今晚
My son Tyler?
我儿子泰勒呢
What do you know about Anna's plans for him?
安娜对他的计划你知道多少
Nothing.
什么也不知道
I don't know anything else.
除此之外我一概不知
I... I swear to you.
我向你保证
Give her the sedative.
给她打镇定剂吧
Ryan, it's the van.
瑞安 就是这辆货车
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
Freeze!
不许动
I got it.
我瞄准他了
Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't!
别这么做 别这么做 别
Help me.
救救我
Sophie?
苏菲
Help me.
救救我
Sophie.
苏菲
What's happening?
发生什么了
It's over. Hey, sweetheart, you're gonna be okay.
都结束了 亲爱的 你会好起来的
She's been drugged.
她被下了药
It's a fail-safe in case she escaped.
这是防护措施 以防她逃跑
She won't remember a thing. Sophie.
她什么都不记得了 苏菲
We're gonna take you home.
我们会带你回家
There could be more out there.
可能还有更多的受害者
Take her to the car.
把她带到车里
Hey, over there.
喂 在那儿
No.
不是吧
We're still missing people.
我们还是错过了救人
No! No, no, no!
别 别别
There's nothing we can do now.
现在我们什么也做不了
How's my daughter doing?
我女儿学得怎么样了
Are you instructing her as I directed?
你有没有按我的指示教她
She's proven to be a quick learner.
事实证明她学得很快
We're ready to test our first subject.
我们已经准备好测试第一个对象了
Even when it makes no sense to fight,
即使反抗已经毫无意义
they do.
他们还是会的
Joshua.
约书亚
Water, muscle, bone, tissue.
水份 肌肉 骨头 组织
Each will be removed from the corpus...
都将从实验对象体内抽出
Taking the subject to the brink of death.
他将被带到死亡边缘
What remains, the last substance in his dying breath,
剩下的 在他最后一口呼吸中的物质
that should be the soul.
应该就是灵魂
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表