剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
The last of my clutch.
这是我最后的救命稻草
If Lisa proves disloyal, she can be replaced.
如果发现莉莎不忠 还可以换掉她
This egg is my only alternate to interbreeding.
这枚卵是异种繁殖最后的补救机会
The very survival of our species may depend on it.
我们种族的繁衍可能得靠它了
Can you hatch it safely? Yes.
你能让它顺利孵化吗 能
Then begin the process immediately. But it will take years
那就立刻开始 但是新女王
for the new queen to reach reproductive maturity.
要过几年才会具备繁殖能力
Our accelerated growth experiments
我们的加速生长实验
have not proven successful.
还没有成功过
Then run more.
那就多试几次
The children from your final clutch have all matured.
您最后一批卵孵出来的孩子都已经长大了
The only option would be...
唯一的选择只能是
The hybrid baby.
那个混种孩子
At birth, she did appear more visitor than human--
她出生时 确实更像我们
Our skin, our tail, our claws.
有我们的外皮 我们的尾巴 我们的爪子
Do it.
就用她吧
Such experimentation could result in the hybrid's death.
这种实验可能会让那孩子的夭折
Then she'll die serving her queen.
那她就是光荣地为国捐躯了
It's possible the visitors have been doing this
V星人很可能
all across the universe,
在整个宇宙进行这些实验
consuming the best of every life-form they encounter
利用所有他们遇见的最好的生物
to create a superior, master species.
创造出一个宇宙无敌的物种
Now they're doing it here on earth.
现在他们来祸害地球了
And these boys fit in how?
为什么选这些男孩呢
Each of the 29 boys is missing a part of their D.N.A.
29个男孩每人都缺了一段DNA
There's a void. We believe that the V's plan to that void
留下了一处空缺 我们认为V星人就打算
using a mixture of the genes they have stolen.
混合那些偷来的基因 来填补那处空缺
What happens after they insert the new DNA?
植入新DNA后会怎么样
I'll find out.
我会去查的
In just two days, working with my team,
我的团队 用了仅仅两天
I have uncovered a vital part ot the V's plan.
就发现了V星人计划的关键部分
Imagine what I could do with an army.
设想下 假如有一支军队相助又会如何
What you've discovered is most impressive. What's next?
你的所作所为令人敬畏 下一步该怎么做
Before I tell you, I need to know that you trust me
告诉你们之前 我必须确定你们相信我
unequivocally as leader of the Fifth Column.
绝对支持我作为第五纵队领袖
We're ready to follow you, Agent Evans--all of us.
我们全员待命 时刻效忠于你 埃文斯探员
Anna is about to welcome the final group of Live-aboards
安娜准备迎接最后一批飞船体验者
onto the ship.
登上飞船
We suspect that once she gets their D.N.A.,
我们怀疑一旦她获得了那些DNA
she'll have what she needs
准备工作就算完成
to move on to the next part of her plan.
就将进行下一阶段计划了
We're going to stop that from happening.
我们要阻止她
Tyler is proving to be quite a capable pilot.
泰勒是个很不错的驾驶员
Good. Joshua,
很好 约书亚
check Tyler's phosphorus levels immediately.
马上检查一下泰勒体内的磷含量等级
I'm still hopeful we can move forward with him.
我还是希望能用他
How did Lisa respond to Rafael?
莉莎对拉斐尔反应如何
Not as well as I would have liked.
没有我预想的好
I convinced him to stay on the ship for now.
我暂时说服他继续呆在飞船上
However, Lisa must be dealt with.
但是 莉莎的问题需要处理一下
Joshua, how are we progressing with my back-up plan?
约书亚 后备计划进展如何
We've initiated the experimentation
按您的吩咐
as you requested.
我们已经开始实验了
Perhaps you'd like to see the results for yourself.
您可以亲自去看看
The hybrid survived the aging experiment.
混种孩子承受住了加速成长实验
However, there was an unforeseen side effect.
但是 却产生了意料之外的副作用
Her maturation has strengthened her immune system.
她的成熟加强了自身的免疫系统
Her body seems to have healed itself of its chronic pain.
身体自动治愈了之前的慢性病
That means we no longer have leverage over Ryan Nichols.
也就是说我们手里没有牵制瑞安的筹码了
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪
Look at you.
看看你
Mommy!
妈咪
Welcome back, Ryan.
欢迎回来 瑞安
Eli Cohn is dead
伊莱·科恩死了
and the Fifth Column have been neutralized as a threat.
第五纵队的威胁也被削弱了
As a reward, you get to spend a few hours with your daughter.
作为奖赏 你可以和女儿共处几小时
Thank you, my queen.
谢谢 女王陛下
Excellent work, Joshua.
干得好 约书亚
Ryan's cover has been compromised within Fifth Column.
瑞安在第五纵队的身份暴露了
He is no longer of any use to us.
对我们没有价值了
Arrange to have him eliminated... quietly.
处理掉他 动作利索点
Man, there's nothing like that. Nothing.
天啊 简直太酷了 酷毙了
Tyler.
泰勒
I missed you.
我很想你
I missed you, too, but I have to go take a shower, because, uh,
我也是 但我得去洗澡
Thomas is gonna teach me how to download my flight report--
托马斯马上要教我如何下载飞行报告
Tyler! You can't keep running away from me.
泰勒 你不能一直躲着我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know you're holding in your emotions.
我知道你在压抑自己的情绪
Your father just died.
你♥爸♥爸刚死不久
It's okay to be sad,
难过是正常的
to feel.
有情绪也是正常的
You don't get it, Lisa.
你不明白 莉莎
I don't want to feel anything anymore.
我不想再有任何感情
I just want to be a shuttle pilot
我只想当好一个飞船驾驶员
and forget about my past.
忘掉我的过去
You were right.
你是对的
I do care about Tyler.
我在乎泰勒
He's the one I want to be with.
我只想和他在一起
But I'm no longer sure he wants to be with me.
但我不再确定他是否也愿意和我在一起
I'm sure you will figure it out, my dear. I will help you.
你会知道答案的 亲爱的 我会帮你
I am so grateful that I found you.
感谢上天让我遇见你
You're the only one
你是唯一一个
that understands what I'm going through.
能理解我的处境的人
I learned a long time ago what you have already seen
我很早之前就跟你一样体会到
and what your mother refuses to recognize--
你妈妈一直否认的
the good in human emotion.
人类感情的好处
Tyler used to care. He--he used to feel.
泰勒曾经在乎我 他...他曾经对我有感觉
Now I'm no longer sure.
现在我不确定了
I disobeyed her today.
我今天违背了她的命令
I couldn't control my emotions.
我不能控制自己的情绪
Now I'm worried she suspects I've changed.
我担心她开始怀疑我已经变了
You're on very dangerous territory, my dear.
你的处境很危险 亲爱的
Your mother must suspect nothing.
不能让你妈妈怀疑
Trust no one on the ship,
不要相信飞船上的任何人
no one but me.
除了我
And you must keep my presence a secret.
对于我的存在你必须保密
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人
I promise.
我保证
I know you are afraid, my dear...
我知道你很害怕 亲爱的
But everything will be okay.
但是一切都会好起来的
Why are you doing this?
你这是干什么
Because your mother never did.
补偿你妈妈没能给你的
What's this?
这是什么
I'm all alone up here.
我在飞船上很孤独
It's so we can always be in touch
这样我们就可以保持联♥系♥
and not risk my mother finding out.
而不怕被我妈妈发现了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表