剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
What are you doing? I'm calling it in.
你要干嘛 向局里汇报
Thousands of people work there.
几千号♥人在那上班
We know the target.
我们已经知道袭击目标了
All we have to do is position ourselves there,
现在只需要埋伏在那
intercept these guys, and make contact.
截获这些人 就能和他们的组织联♥系♥上
If you make that call,
如果你打了这个电♥话♥
a swarm of feebs will scare 'em off.
蜂拥而至的探员会把他们吓跑的
We'll lose our shot at this crew. It is too risky.
我们会失去这些盟友 这太冒险了
We make one mistake, thousands of people die.
一旦犯错 成千上万的人会丧命
We will find another way
我们会有其他办法
to track them down. Just like a woman, eh?
找到他们的 又是女人那一套
Why save time when you can take the scenic route?
何必多此一举呢
I want allies as much as you do,
我跟你一样 也想找到更多盟友
but that is a building full of innocents.
但那幢楼里都是无辜的人
Now get your hand off my wrist.
松开你的手
In times of danger, times of grief
在危难之际 在悲恸之际
... of loss,
在失去亲人之际
we can turn only to our essential humanity.
我们只能从人性的本源中寻求力量
For what are we if we let go of that,
如果我们失去了人性 迷失了自我
if we lose sight of the part of us that differentiates us?
那我们和他们又有什么区别呢
We must be comforted by the light of God inside each of our souls.
要让灵魂深处的上帝之光来抚慰你
Let's bow our heads in silence.
让我们低头默哀
I always knew humans could be manipulated by their emotions.
我早已知道情感能操控人类
But it's also what gives them power, isn't it?
但也能给予他们力量 对吗
No more games, mother.
别再玩游戏了 母亲
You'll tell me everything you know about human emotion
乖乖告诉我你知道的有关人类情感的一切
and how to defeat it.
以及怎么对付它
You really wanna play games, mother?
你真想跟我玩游戏吗 母亲
'cause there's plenty more immolation pills
刚好我这儿有很多自杀药丸
Where that came from. All right.
正愁没人吃呢 好吧
I'll tell you.
我告诉你
But first, there's something I want.
但首先 我想要一个东西
Keep moving, please. Move. We need you you exit the building.
请赶快撤离 快点 我们要疏散大楼
We got bomb squads sweeping every floor,
每层都派出了拆弹小组排查炸♥弹♥
but it'll take at least 20 minutes to finish the evacuation
但至少还需二十分钟来疏散人群
and another hour to clear the building for explosives.
一个小时来排查炸♥弹♥
No, I don't have enough time for that.
没时间了
We need to find the target within the target.
我们必须立即找到袭击者的目标
Do you have a list of tenants? Just got it.
拿到各层租户名单了吗 刚刚拿到
...Taking drastic precautions.
...正在采取紧急预防措施
These include heightened states of security,
包括提高安保级别
body scanning, and bomb-sniffing dogs.
全身搜查 派出搜弹犬等
But will these additional security measures be...
但这些附加的安全措施能否...
WNT. 12th floor? Already been cleared.
WNT在十二层吗 已经疏散完毕
They're working top down. ...Worldwide scale.
他们正在从上到下排查 ...规模
He's Anna's mouthpiece.
他是阿娜的传声筒
He survived the first explosion.
他躲过了第一次爆♥炸♥
He's the reason that the timer was reset.
他才是计时器重置的原因
Chad Decker is the target.
查德·德克尔是袭击目标
Sure. Why don't you guys go set up inside?
好 不如你们先进去
I'll be right there. Okay.
我随后就到 好的
Chad! Down!
查德 趴下
Get her hand. Don't move!
抓住她的手 不许动
As you requested, mother.
这是你要的东西 母亲
I first heard this music on earth.
我第一次听这首曲子是在地球上
No, I didn't hear it.
不 不是听到
I felt it.
是用心感受到
I carried it around in my head.
让它萦绕在我的脑海里
For 15 years, it was my only companion.
十五年来 只有它陪伴着我
Tell me the key to human emotion.
告诉我人类情感的秘密
You're listening to it, daughter.
你听到的就是 女儿
Heartache, pain, sorrow.
心碎 痛苦 悲伤
I felt it all.
我都体会到了
And still, where it strikes me...
依然如此 它触动我的地方
It's even deeper.
在灵魂的更深处
Don't just listen.
别用耳朵听
Hear.
用心聆听
Within it, such beauty.
如此曼妙动听的曲子
And yet it is called "Sadness of soul."
却被起名《灵魂的悲恸》
Is that what I'm looking for?
这就是我想找的答案吗
What makes humans human?
人之所以为人的奥妙
The soul?
是灵魂
You said at the vigil
你在祷告时说
that we need to turn to our essential humanity,
我们必须从人类的本源寻找力量
to the light in our souls.
寻找灵魂深处的光亮
Now I have human skin. I feel.
我有人类的皮肤 我感受到了
But I need you to tell me something.
我有些事想问你
Do I have a soul?
我有灵魂吗
Every creature can feel the grace of God.
每个生灵都能感受上帝的恩典
I don't.
我没感受到
You're not letting yourself.
你没有敞开自己的心扉
My words have done so much damage today.
我今天说的话让很多人蒙受了伤害
Let me do some good. Let me help you more.
让我做些善事 让我帮助你吧
How can I find comfort if I don't have a soul?
如果我没有灵魂 要怎么寻求慰藉
Ryan, you do have a soul.
瑞安 你有灵魂
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because you wouldn't feel this way if you didn't.
没有灵魂的人 是不可能体会到这些的
The soul is what lies beneath.
灵魂在内心深处
It is the core of all humans.
它是所有人类的本源
It is the wellspring of emotion.
它是情感的源头
I always dismissed it as fantasy.
我还以为这是无稽之谈
It can't be looked at solely with a scientific mind.
你不能单纯从科学的角度来看待它
It's too complex.
它很复杂
Nothing is too complex for our technology.
没什么是我们的科技解释不了的
I will isolate it in the medical bay.
我要在医疗站将它剥离出来
Not in a lab.
实验室里不行
Not there.
它不在那儿
It's here.
在这儿
Where is it, then?
那它在哪儿
The soul's not a thing, Ryan. It can't be found.
灵魂并无具象 瑞安 它无迹可寻
It can't be put in a test tube or a body.
不能被放在试管里或植入体内
And it can never be destroyed.
而且永远无法被摧毁
The soul is the single greatest threat to our species.
灵魂是对我们种族唯一的巨大威胁
If it's there, I'll find it,
只要它存在 我就要找到它
and I'll destroy it.
然后亲手毁了它
Why is the bomb reconstruction from this morning's attack
为何今早爆♥炸♥案的调查工作
taking so long?
要这么久
It's done, but it was useless. It yielded no prints.
已经完成了 但没有用 没发现指纹
But I found something of value--
但我发现了一些有价值的线索
a fabric thread stuck in the bomb fragment.
爆♥炸♥碎片中夹带了一片服装面料
And you sourced it.
你查到它的来源了
To a fabric produced at a particular factory in Singapore.
它产自新加坡的一座工厂
Nine U.S. importers bought this in the past year,
去年九个美国进口商购买♥♥了这批布料
but only one operates on the east coast.
但只有一个在东海岸活动
Five Brothers Textiles.
五兄弟纺织公♥司♥
Five brothers. A code for Fifth Column.
五兄弟 第五纵队的暗号♥
Who is behind this company?
这家公♥司♥的幕后操纵者是谁
Eli Cohn, Israeli descent, former Mossad agent.
伊莱·科恩 以色列籍前摩萨德探员
He owns many small businesses,
他手下有许多小企业
cleverly hidden within shell corporations all over the world.
巧妙地隐藏在全球各大公♥司♥旗下
Contact agent Malik.
与玛丽卡探员联♥系♥
Make sure she finds Mr. Cohn before the FBI does
确保她抢在FBI之前找到科恩先生
and that she brings him directly to us.
并直接把他带到我们这儿
Melanie Singer.
美兰妮·辛尔
First, we get a librarian. Now we got a secretary
先是图书管♥理♥员♥ 现在又在弗拉兴区
from Flushing. Let's break her.
抓到个的秘书 去审审她
You know, we don't need three of us in there.
你知道 没必要我们三个都去
Why don't I peel out, look into Singer's background?
不如我先撤 去查查辛尔的背景
Go.
去吧
After you, Evans.
你先请 埃文斯
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表