剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Access that you don't have--
这是你们没有
that you will never have.
而且将来也不会有的捷径
Eli chose her to lead.
伊莱选择让她来领导
We owe it to him to give her a chance.
就算为了他我们也该给她一次机会
Present us with a plan.
拿一个计划来给我们看
If you do not, leadership will pass to someone
如果你不能 这个领导的位置
Who's already proven their worth.
将会移交给更有能力的人
Tyler's very excited about the pilot training program.
飞行训练计划让泰勒非常兴奋
He leaves on his first overnight trip tonight.
今晚是他第一次夜间飞行
All of your plans are coming together.
所有计划都不出您所料
Tyler hasn't spoken to his mother in over a week.
泰勒已经一个多星期没跟他妈妈说话了
We are finally becoming his family.
我们终于成为他的家人了
In the meantime, I have an assignment for you.
与此同时 我有个任务给你
While Tyler is away, you'll meet a young man named Rafael.
趁泰勒不在 你去见一个叫拉斐尔的年轻人
I want you to entertain him.
我要你去取悦他
But what about Tyler?
那泰勒怎么办
If he senses my disloyalty to him,
如果他发现我的不贞
It could upset everything.
一切可能都会前功尽弃
My plans for Tyler are none of your concern.
关于泰勒的计划不需要你操心
You will entertain Rafael.
去取悦拉斐尔
Don't question me again.
别再给我找借口
Hi. How'd the meeting go?
会面进行的怎么样
Eli Cohn's lieutenants
伊莱·科恩的属下们
don't think I have what it takes to lead them.
认为我没有能力领导他们
We fought this war on our own before, Erica.
以前我们都是靠自己战斗的 埃丽卡
It's bigger than us now, Jack.
战斗已经升级了 杰克
If we're going to defeat Anna,
如果要打败安娜
we need an army to do it.
我们需要一支部队
How do we do that?
我们要怎么做呢
We start by asking the big question--
我们先从源头处着手开始
why are the Visitors here?
V星人究竟为何而来
If we know what Anna wants,
如果我们知晓安娜的目的
we'll know how to stop her.
就能想办法阻止她
Well, we know they want us for breeding.
我们知道她要利用我们进行繁殖
But we don't know what that actually means.
但尚且不知这意味着什么
The Live-aboards.
飞船体验计划
When I interviewed Anna last week, she said that
我上星期采访安娜时 她提过
The next batch of Live-aboards to come up will be the last.
下一批飞船体验者 是最后一批
If Anna's stopping Live-aboards...
既然安娜要终止飞船体验计划
It means she got whatever she needed.
也就意味着她已经得到她想要的东西了
Question is, what?
问题是 她得到的是什么
There might be someone on the ship who can help us find out--
也许飞船上的某人可以帮我们找到答案
Anna's daughter Lisa. She's a friend.
安娜的女儿 莉莎 她是自己人
Anna's daughter is working against her?
安娜的女儿在跟她对着干吗
Anna can never find out.
安娜永远不会发现的
Get to Lisa.
去找莉莎
Tell her I sent you.
就说我让你去的
Sid, where are you in the DNA research?
西德 DNA你研究的怎么样了
I reached out to the global scientific community.
我在全球的科学社区内进行了搜索
And? Seems there were cases
结果如何 似乎有好几个男孩
of other boys with part of their DNA missing,
他们的DNA都有部分缺失
But so far,
但目前为止
all the ones I've found died as infants.
已经发现的这些男孩都没有活过婴儿期
Keep looking. We need to find everything we can
继续找 我们要找到关于那些男孩的
about those other boys.
一切信息
What did Eli tell you about his son's death?
关于自己儿子的死 伊莱是怎么跟你说的
Well, he had me investigate it.
他让我去调查
So I started with the doctor who delivered him--Avner Nizani.
我从接生的医生开始着手 艾弗纳·尼赞
Were you able to find this Nizani?
你找到这个尼赞了吗
He's dead. But I kept digging,
他死了 但是我继续调查
looked into his practice.
查了他的工作记录
Turns out all the babies that he delivered 18 years ago--
结果发现十♥八♥年♥前他接生的婴儿
An unusually high number of them died.
死亡率高得离奇
The cause of death was listed as sudden infant death syndrome.
死亡原因是婴儿猝死综合症
It's possible that those babies died
那些婴儿的死可能是因为
because their DNA was messed with.
他们的DNA被动了手脚
They wouldn't have thought to check for that.
不会有人想到去检查DNA的
I found a common link between the babies who died--
我找到了死亡婴儿之间的共同点
all their mothers suffered from Preeclampsia.
他们的母亲都有过子痫前期症状
Many of the mothers also were treated by the same specialist--
而大部分母亲都接受过同一个医师的治疗
Dr. Veena Rai.
维纳·莱医生
I know her.
我认识她
She treated me. I looked everywhere for her.
她也是我的医师 我曾到处找过她
But you couldn't find her?
是不是没线索
No. How did you know that?
是的 你怎么知道
I couldn't either, but I reached out.
我也找不到 但是我有办法
I enlisted help from Eli's contacts around the world.
我向伊莱在全世界的同僚们求援
Any luck?
有发现吗
Yeah. There's a cop in Hong Kong that thinks he's found Dr. Rai.
是的 一个香港警♥察♥可能找到了莱医生
If it is Rai, she might know
如果是莱的话 她应该会知道
what the visitors did to those boys and why.
V星人对那些男孩做了什么又意欲何为
I wanna talk to Dr. Rai.
我想和莱医生聊聊
We're going to Hong Kong.
我们去香港
Leave us.
你们退下
Rafael is en route from Barcelona as you requested.
如您所愿 拉斐尔正从巴塞罗那赶来
According to his file, his phosphorus levels are ideal.
从资料来看 他体内磷含量等级很理想
Joshua, you're one of my most trusted advisors.
约书亚 你是我最信任的顾问之一
What I'm about to ask you requires the utmost discretion.
下面这件事 你要万分谨慎的对待
I'm beginning to sense a weakness in Lisa.
我感觉到莉莎开始有些软弱
It's possible she's experiencing human emotions.
可能是因为她正在体会人类的感情
What can I do to help, my queen?
女王陛下 您需要我做什么
Lie to her.
迷惑她
Tell her your memory is returning--
跟她说你的记忆正在恢复
that you recall what it's like to experience human emotions.
记起了从前拥有的人类感情
Whatever she says or does,
无论她有什么反应
report to me directly.
立即向我汇报
It's taken a week for you to decide you can trust me?
你花了一个星期才决定相信我吗
I would have come sooner,
我本想早点来的
but my mother watches my every move.
但是我母亲一直监视着我
You're under a great deal of pressure as future queen.
作为未来的女王 你看起来压力很大
What's troubling you, my dear?
是什么困扰了你 亲爱的
A while ago,
一段时间以前
my mother instructed me to get close to a boy named Tyler.
我母亲命令我去接近一个叫泰勒的男孩
Now she's ordered I get close to someone else.
现在她又命令我去接近另外一个
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
Another boy?
另一个男孩吗
Anna must be changing her plans.
安娜的计划肯定改变了
You care for this boy Tyler, don't you?
你很在乎这个叫泰勒的男孩 是不是
No.
不是
Our species is not supposed to have human emotions.
我们的种族不应该有人类的感情
Embrace them, Lisa.
好好的感受它们 莉莎
I had to learn the hard way. Emotions can give you power
我好不容易才懂得 感情给你的力量
unlike anything else.
是世间万物都无法与之匹敌的
If my mother ever knew, she'd--
我母亲一旦发现 她会...
Throw you down here like she did me.
像对我一样 把你扔到这来
That's why she can never know
所以永远不能让她知道
That you have feelings for Tyler...
你对泰勒或是其他人类
for any human being.
有感情
What about the other boy?
那另外一个男孩怎么办
I don't wanna be with him.
我不想跟他在一起
You shouldn't have to, Lisa.
你不必和他在一起 莉莎
But you must protect yourself.
但是你必须会保护自己
You must convince Anna that you are
你要让安娜相信 你一直是那个
the loyal and obedient daughter she expects you to be.
忠于她顺从她的乖女儿
Your safety and our survival depend on it.
你的安危和我们的存亡 全系于此
Lisa.
莉莎
Chad Decker, WNT news.
查德·德克尔 WNT新闻台
Yes. My mother speaks very highly of you.
你好 我母亲很欣赏你
I've been meaning to talk to Anna
我一直想跟安娜提议
about doing an exclusive interview with you--
做一次你的独家专访
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表