剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
All that's left is to conquer the soul.
只剩下征服灵魂了
How long are we going to do this, daughter?
我们还要这样多久 女儿
Do what?
这样指什么
This dance.
这种会面
You come down here, you circle me,
你下到这里 围着我转圈
you gloat.
幸灾乐祸
It's unbecoming of a queen and a sign of weakness.
这不是一个女王应有的作为也是软弱的表现
Unlike you, I have no weaknesses.
和你不同 我没有软肋
Then why do you feel the need to prove yourself to me?
那你为什么觉得需要向我证明自己呢
Prove myself?
证明自己
To a broken queen, rotting down here in the dungeon?
对一个在地牢里腐烂的女王吗
Why would I need to do that?
我为什么要这样做
Because you need me.
因为你需要我
You wouldn't be down here if you didn't.
如果不是的话你不会到这里来
I understand now
我现在明白
what you've been trying to do,
你一直想要做的是什么了
and it will not work.
但是你不会成功的
What will not work?
什么不会成功
Your attempt to fuel human emotions in me.
你试图使我的内心充满人类情感
Every time I come down here, you strike at my nerves
每次我到下面来 你就会打击我
so that I'll lose control and destroy my ability to lead.
使我失去控制从而毁掉我的领导能力
And I thought it was working so well.
我觉得作用很明显
If you want to destroy me...
如果你想毁了我...
try harder.
再努力点
I will.
我会的
Back so soon?
这么快就回来了吗
Lisa?
莉莎
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't be frightened.
不要害怕
I am your grandmother.
我是你的祖母
Diana.
戴安娜
I knew you'd find me eventually.
我知道你终究会找到我的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I was told you were dead.
我被告知您已经死了
No one must know, not yet.
不要让别人知道 时机未到
It's our secret.
这是我们的秘密
How do I know I can trust you?
我凭什么相信你
Because we share the same enemy--
因为我们有共同的敌人
your mother.
你母亲
Tyler?
泰勒
Where are you going?
你去哪
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
No. No.
不不
Tyler, please.
泰勒 求求你
I need you.
我需要你
We are still a family.
我们还是一家人
Family?
家
What family? Dad's dead.
什么家 爸爸死了
It's Anna's fault.
那是安娜的错
All of it.
全是她的错
No, mom. You always blame the V's,
不 妈妈 你总是责怪V星人
but it was people, not the visitors,
但是今天杀死爸爸的是人类
that killed dad today.
不是V星人
Tyler, you're wrong. You are wrong.
泰勒 你错了 大错特错
I promise you. I did everything that I could to save him.
我向你保证 我已经竭尽所能救他了
Well, you didn't do enough. If you would've done your job,
你做得还不够 如果你做好你的工作
if you would've protected him,
如果你保护好了他
if you would've stopped The Fifth Column
如果你阻止了第五纵队
like you were supposed to, then maybe dad would be alive!
正如你应该做的那样 也许爸爸就还活着
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Erica... I am so sorry.
埃丽卡 我很遗憾
Joe is dead.
乔死了
Tyler left... to live aboard the ship,
泰勒走了 去参加飞船体验了
and there...
而且
there's nothing I can do about it.
我已经无能为力了
Eli left me in charge of The Fifth Column he built--
伊莱让我领导他组织的第五纵队
every cell, every soldier around the world.
全世界的所有小组 所有士兵
My first act as leader will be to declare
我作为领导的首次行动就是要宣布
that we go on the offensive.
我们要开始主动进攻
No more reacting to Anna.
不再被动应对安娜的作为
We strike first. We strike hard.
我们要抢先给予致命打击
Who's with me?
谁跟我一起
I was a soldier once.
我曾经是一名士兵
I'll be a soldier again.
我愿再次成为一名士兵
I'm in... no matter the cost.
我加入 无论什么代价
I should have listened to you about Ryan.
关于瑞安的事我早该听你的
Sorry.
对不起
Nah, it's on me.
不用 是我的错
Should've taken the lizard out when I had the chance.
有机会时就不该让那家伙活着
I got you into this because I needed a warrior.
我当初让你加入因为我需要一名勇士
But I've kept you caged.
但我一直把你关在笼子里
Not anymore.
再也不会了
You've got me, Erica... Come what bloody may.
我陪着你 埃丽卡 不论发生什么
Good.
很好
We have an army now.
我们现在拥有了一支军队
And we are going to rain hell on the visitors.
我们要让V星人万劫不复
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表