剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, you look great.
你看起来很帅嘛
Thank you. It's my lucky blazer.
谢谢 这是我的幸运上衣
Hey, uh, was that the jacket you wore
霍格沃茨录取你时
when you were accepted to Hogwarts?
你是不是就穿着这件外套
Hey, Justin.
贾斯丁
Hey, Sophie. First-name basis -- no big deal.
苏菲 直呼其名 关系密切 没什么大不了的
She wants to talk to me.
她想和我谈谈
Actually, I wanted to talk to him.
其实我想和他谈谈
Uh, you know what? Justin, excuse us?
这样吧 贾斯丁 让我们单独谈谈吧
No problem. Yeah. No, I'm just gonna go to my office
没问题 我这就去我办公室
and see if my shredder can fit a blazer.
看看外套能不能塞进碎纸机
I just wanted to ask.
我只想问问
Oh, god. I'm so nervous.
天啊 我好紧张
It's just, he's so cute.
只是他好帅
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're his friend. Is he really serious about his girlfriend?
你是他的朋友 他对女朋友真的是认真的吗
What -- what's happeng right now?
现在是什么情况
Did you see these?
你有没有看见我这个大帅哥啊
I love this moment so much,
我好爱这一时刻
I just want to make babies with it.
真想给它生孩子
Okay. Yeah. Justin and Nicki are --
好吧 贾斯丁和尼基
are pretty serious.
是很认真的
Oh. What a bummer.
真扫兴
But, uh, you know, daddy's single.
但是 老爹还单着呢
Keep walking if you don't give a crap.
如果你不在乎 那就继续走吧
Please tell me that Justin's pointy elf ear
拜托告诉我贾斯丁尖尖的精灵耳朵
wasn't pressed against the door
没有贴在门上
so he could listen to the whole thing.
这样他能听到一切
Oh, I heard every word!
我听到了每个字
Just don't make a big deal of it, okay?
别小题大做 好吗
Never make a big deal out of this.
我不会小题大做的
Katy Perry might.
水果姐姐可能会
**'Cause I got the eye of the tiger*
*我有着猛虎之眼
**A fighter*
*一名战士
Guys, slow-motion celebration.
各位 慢动作庆祝
**'cause I am the champion*
*因为我是万兽之王
**And you're gonna hear me roa-a-a-a-r*
*听我咆哮吧
**And you're gonna hear me roa-a-a-a-r*
*听我咆哮吧
You see, Nicki taught me how to be a better lover.
尼基教会了我如何做一名更好的爱人
She taught me with the clapping system.
她是通过拍手系统教我的
Any time I did anything wrong, she would clap, you know?
每次我做了错事 她就会拍手
Now...It's dead silence.
现在是死一般的沉默
All right, man. You know what?
好了 你知道吗
It's not the fact that a girl picked justin over me
并不是有姑娘选择了贾斯丁而不是我这一事实
that's freaking me out.
让我吓坏了
It's obviously the end of the world,
这显然是世界末日
and there's so many things in my life that I haven't done yet.
我这辈子还有好多事没干呢
For instance, I've never had sex with a girl from Belgium,
比如说 我从来没和比利时的女孩上♥床♥过
and that's the only country on my map
那是我地图上唯一一个
that doesn't have a pushpin in it.
没按图钉的国家
So, like, Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥呢
Uh, yeah. Don't you member Natasha?
有 你不记得娜塔莎了吗
Mexico. Uh, Rosario.
墨西哥 罗萨里奥
Yeah, I just finally want to have sex with a gay man...
我刚终于想和基佬上♥床♥了
or a straight guy who's down on his luck.
或者是一个背时的直男
I mean beggars can't be choosers at this point.
这时候哪还能挑肥拣瘦
Danny, how does it feel
丹尼 活在
to be living in Justin Kearney's world now?
贾斯丁·科尔尼的世界感觉如何
No, no, no. All right, look. Okay.
不不不 听着
The only guys that are allowed
唯一可以
to talk about themselves in the third person
用第三人称称呼自己
and get away with it are Danny Burton and Drake.
并且没问题的人是丹尼·伯顿和德雷克
**Lord, Drake's got so many women and houses*
*天啊 德雷克有好多妹子和房♥子
**But Drake's still so emotional*
*但德雷克还是多愁善感
Danny, relax, okay?
丹尼 放松点 好吗
I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友
You can have any girl in this bar
你可以拥有这个酒吧里
that I allow you to have.
我允许你拥有的任何女孩
Surprise.
惊喜哟
You have an eyelash.
你有根睫毛掉了
Go ahead. Make a wish. Blow.
来吧 许愿吹气
Okay. You know what? I'm gonna actually grab that from you,
好了 我打算从你手里抢过睫毛
and I'm gonna give it back to you
我打算还给你
'cause I'm afraid you're gonna waste your wish
因为我害怕你会在一个看起来像是
On a guy that looks like a mannequin
来自"小小世界"之旅的模特身上
from the "It's a small world" Ride.
浪费掉你的愿望
Come here, dude. Come here. Hey.
过来 哥们 过来
What is going on right now?
现在是怎么回事啊
Is there something different about him? Yes.
他有什么不一样了吗 是啊
He's head over heels in love.
他沉溺在爱河中
Don't you know how sexy that is?
你不知道那有多性感吗
Listen, Danny, I wish I could turn this charm off,
听着丹尼 我也希望我可以关闭掉魅力
but daddy don't know how.
但是老爹不知道该怎么做
Please make something bad happen to Justin.
拜托让贾斯丁倒霉
That is amazing. I need to get more eyelashes.
太神奇了 我得搞来更多的睫毛
What are you doing, Les?
你在干什么 莱丝
Reviewing the last guy I hooked up with.
评论最近一个跟我上♥床♥的男人
What's it called when a guy does the walk of shame?
怎么称呼一个迈着羞耻的步伐的男人
I call it skipping to breakfast.
我称之为 跑去吃早餐
Hey, read Brett's reviews
读读布雷特
back from when he was in the closet.
还没出柜时的评论
"Pretty sure he was gay."
他肯定是基佬
"Seemed a little gay."
感觉有点基
"Very, very gay."
相当基
Hey, Shelly, you got an 8 and then a 2
谢利 同一晚同一个姑娘
from the same girl on the same night.
给了你一个8分 一个2分
What happened in between these two scores?
这两个分数之间发生了什么
Oh, the pizza showed up.
披萨出现了
Oh, my gosh. We have to look up Burski.
天啊 我们得查查伯斯科
Come on, guys. This isn't cool.
拜托各位 这样可不好
You make fun of me enough.
你们嘲笑我够了
A 9.9 out of 10?
10分制中的9.9分
"A hairy surprise under the sheets."
床单下有个多毛的惊喜
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Somebody call Al Gore. The internet's broken.
快给前副总统艾尔·戈尔打电♥话♥ 网络坏了
I just really miss my girlfriend
我真的很想念我的女朋友
that I'm super-monogamous and really in love with.
我对她超忠心 超爱
Talking about your girlfriend, Danny?
在谈你的女朋友啊 丹尼
Yeah. It's really hard being without her. I, uh...
是啊 没和她在一起真的很艰难 我...
I feel like part of me is missing, you know?
我感觉我的一部分遗失了
Oh, my -- you got to tell us about her, okay?
天啊 你必须得跟我们说说她的事 好吗
How'd you two kids meet?
你俩怎么认识的
Well, uh, I was just kind of hanging out on the beach one day,
一天 我就在海滩上闲逛
and this really beautiful lady wandered out of the ocean,
一位美女走出了海洋
and...
然后
I wanted to talk to her,
我想跟她交谈
but an evil queen stole her voice.
但是一个巫后夺走了她的声音
Who introduced you?
谁给你们介绍的
A tiny Jamaican crab?
一只牙买♥♥加小螃蟹
I should get going.
我该走了
Look, that was never gonna work.
那不会管用的
Women don't love me because I have a girlfriend.
女人爱我不是因为我有女朋友
They love me 'cause they know
她们爱我 是因为她们知道
I would do anything to make her happy.
我会尽一切努力让她开心
Like, for instance,
比如说
Nicki just got this great full-time job in Lansing,
尼基在兰辛市找到了一份很棒的全职工作
and I'm trying to find her
我要尽量在这里
something equally as good down here.
给她找一份一样好的工作
Whatever it takes.
不管付出什么代价
That's how I get the glow.
我就是这样获得光环的
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表