剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
That is such a stupid decision.
这真是个愚蠢的决定
Why did she make that?
她为什么要这样做
Well, she's young.
她还年轻
What's your excuse?
你的借口是什么
Hey, look, if I admit that I maybe messed up with Candace,
如果我承认我搞砸了坎迪斯的事
could you maybe not make it seem like I changed as a person?
你能不能别表现得像我有所改变
I'm sorry. Have we met?
对不起 我们见过面吗
'Cause, I mean, you look exactly like my friend Danny Burton,
因为你跟我朋友丹尼·伯顿长得一样
but you're acting nothing like him.
但你跟他的表现完全不一样
I love this. Let's go.
我喜欢 走吧
Let's fix this.
我们搞定这一切
Oh, that's weird.
真奇怪
That was even worse!
那更糟糕了
It's like your teeth are somehow in front of your lips.
感觉你的牙齿长在嘴唇前面
Try again.
再试试
This is never gonna work.
不会管用的
Before I came out, I kissed loads of girls,
我出柜前亲过许多女孩
and that's probably why I suck at this.
可能因为这个 我才不会接吻
My kissing style is designed
我的接吻方式就是
to make people want to stop kissing me.
让人们想停止和我接吻
Enough.
够了
I-I don't want to kiss girls,
我不想亲女孩
And, to be honest, I didn't want to kiss Jake.
说实话 我也不想亲杰克
But that's it!
这就是原因所在
It didn't work with those other people
你没法很好地跟那些人接吻
because you weren't emotionally invested.
是因为你没有投入感情
You're a romantic. You need to care.
你是个浪漫主义者 你得走心
What are you talking about?
你说些什么呢
Now, I want you to imagine your perfect man.
我想要你想象白马王子
Well, that's easy.
很容易
That's Zac Efron's abs, Bradley Cooper's eyes,
扎克·埃夫隆的腹肌 布莱德利·库珀的眼睛
Colin Farrell's accent, Matt Damon's chin,
柯林·法瑞尔的口音 马特·达蒙的下巴t
Matthew McConaughey's smile,
马修·麦康纳的笑容
and the everything else of Michael Fassbender.
以及迈克尔·法斯宾德的其他一切
I call him Za-Brad-Co Mc-Damom-Bender.
我称他为扎-布莱德-柯·麦康-达蒙-宾德
Well, I want you to close your eyes
我想要你闭上眼睛
and imagine he's right in front of you.
想象他就在你面前
Do you see him? Oh, yeah.
你看见他了吗 是的
He, uh...
他
He's just over there in the field.
他就在那边的田野里
Chopping wood.
劈柴
Okay, now. Just remember, it's not just superficial.
好吧 现在记住 这不只是表面的
You know, he takes care of you, he respects you.
他照顾你 尊敬你
Now, I want you to just lean in and kiss that man.
现在我想要你往前靠 亲吻那个男人
How committed are you to your homosexuality?
你还能变直吗
Yes! I did it! I can kiss!
好棒 我做到了 我能接吻了
Shelly! Shelly!
谢利 谢利
Hi, guys. Welcome to my castle.
各位 欢迎来到我的城♥堡♥
I don't like her living like this.
我不喜欢她这样生活
Uh, Candace, your mother and I would like a word with you.
坎迪斯 你妈妈和我想跟你谈谈
Okay, I'm just making room for Trent's turntables.
好 我在给特伦特的唱盘腾地方
Danny, lay it on her, please.
丹尼 跟她说吧
All right, um...
好的
Candace, can you sit down for a sec?
坎迪斯 你能坐下吗
About Trent -- you know, some guys in life...
关于特伦特 生命中的有些男人
are not...great.
并不很出色
The end.
说完了
Candace, listen. What Danny is trying to say --
坎迪斯 丹尼想说的是...
Well, there's no No, no, just give me a second.
没什么... 不 等等
Okay. If you could just...
好吧 如果你能...
Listen, what Danny is trying to say is...
丹尼想说的是...
We're worried about you and this Trent boy.
我们很担心你和这个特伦特
Sorry. Look, uh...
对不起 听着
Your mother and I are never gonna tell you
你妈和我不会跟你说
who you can and cannot date.
你能和谁约会 不能和谁约会
Well, I mean, I'd like him to have a college education.
我是说 我想要他有大学学历
Yeah, but sometimes it's actually better
是啊 但是有时候他学学手艺
for him to learn a trade,
实际上更好
because Magic Mike didn't have a college education
因为魔力麦克没有大学学历
but he seemed to do pretty well for himself, okay?
但他好像还挺好的
He was a stripper.
他是个脱衣舞男
Yeah, he -- he also built furniture.
他也做家具
Stripping funded his dream.
脱衣舞资助了他的梦想
There are other ways to fund your dreams
除了脱掉衣服
besides taking your clothes off. Name one!
还有别的资助梦想的方法 举一个例子
Paralegal!
律师助理
Mike -- Magic Mike could have been a paralegal.
麦克 魔力麦克本可以做个律师助理
He could have worked at a law firm.
他本可以在律所工作
Then he wouldn't have to get naked
这样他就不必每晚脱♥光♥光
and start slapping his thing
用鸡鸡抽打
on lonely middle-aged women's faces every night.
空虚的中年妇女的脸了
I-I feel like you watched a different movie.
我感觉你看的电影不一样
Well, then I must have watched a different movie 10 times.
那我肯定看了十次
Candace, the point is...
坎迪斯 关键是
...Trent's not a good guy.
特伦特不是个好男人
Oh, great.
真棒
You're turning on me, too?
你也在攻击我了吗
I know that I've -- I've only known you for a few weeks now,
我知道我只认识你几周时间
but I can say with absolute confidence
但我可以很有信心地说
that you're a great person.
你是个很棒的人
Trent doesn't deserve you.
特伦特配不上你
Look, you guys don't get it.
你们不明白
I grew up completely alone.
我是一个人孤单长大的
My dad left.
我爸爸离开了
My mom was just struggling to get by.
我妈妈在努力维持生计
And, yeah, Trent's not perfect,
是的 特伦特并不完美
but at least he's always there for me, you know?
但他至少一直陪着我 知道吗
Yeah, I-I know. I-I get that.
我知道 我懂
I also know what it means
我也知道拥有
To have people that are there for you.
一直陪伴着你的人意味着什么
Bring it home, dad.
直说吧 爸爸
You don't need people like Trent in your life anymore because...
你的生活中不再需要特伦特这种人了 因为
you have us now.
你现在有我们了
We should probably go
我们也许该走了
before your mother starts getting all emotional.
你妈一会儿又要开始哭鼻子了
Hearing you...
听到你
Talk like this...
说出这种话
It's like I'm meeting you for the first time all over again.
感觉我像是第一次见到你
All right. I'll s-s-see you later.
好了 回头见
Hey. You wanted to talk, dumb-dumb?
你想谈谈吗 笨笨
Yeah, uh, thank you for coming.
多谢你抽空过来
I wanted to tell you something.
我想跟你说一件事
I love you.
我爱你
Candace! Come on!
坎迪斯 拜托
Uh, but somebody I really trust
但是我真正信任的人
said that I could do better.
说我可以找到更好的
Oh, that was me.
是我说的
And somebody else got really emotional.
另外一个人哭哭啼啼的
That that was We know.
那是... 我们知道
These guys have just shown me
这些人刚向我展示了
what being cared about really looks like.
真正被关心是什么样子
And I just don't really get that from you,
你没给我这种感觉
so, um, we're done.
所以我们结束了
Whatevskis.
随便吧
You wouldn't last a day in Detroit alone.
你一个人在底特律撑不到一天
You're too weak.
你太软弱了
You know what? You can call me a lot of things.
知道吗 你可以说我很多坏话
Overly optimistic, too nice...
过于乐观 人太好
...bad at lists.
不善于列清单
But I am not weak.
但我并不软弱
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表