剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
哥们
The bottom line is you're just too nice.
底线是你太好了
That's who I am.
我就是这样啊
No, you are not. Not all the time.
不是 你并非一直都是
Remember that remark where you said I was 130 years old,
记得你说我130岁的时候
that didn't bother me or affect me or stay with me at all,
那一点也没困扰我 影响我或者烦到我
even though I'm 95 years younger than that?
虽然我比那年轻95岁
You gotta do more of that. Pick on my insecurity.
你得多做点那种事 攻击我的不安全感
That shows you have some fight in you.
那显示了你有好斗之心
Go ahead.
来吧
Like what?
比如呢
I don't know. Maybe you are right.
我不知道 也许你说得对
You know. Amanda's 22.
阿曼达22岁了
Maybe deep down Danny feels like
也许丹尼内心深处觉得
he's too old for girls that age.
对于那种年龄的女孩而言他太老了
Is that true?
是真的吗
I don't know. I can't tell.
我不知道 我看不出
At this point it is just speculation.
现在只是推测而已
But you know what? The good news is I brought somebody
但好消息是 我带来了一个人
to help kick this pep talk into overdrive.
可以让这场鼓舞士气的讲话更有用
Scott Foley?
斯科特·弗莱
Yes, Justin. It is me.
是的 贾斯丁 是我
It is me. Tv's Scott Foley.
是我 电视上的斯科特·弗莱
Why are you here?
你为什么来了
Well, because I love music festivals, Justin.
因为我喜欢音乐节 贾斯丁
It makes perfect sense that I'm here.
我来这里合情合理
Listen, Danny called me up to speed on the Amanda situation
丹尼打电♥话♥给我 让我帮你更猛烈地追阿曼达
and you need to --
你得...
Hey, don't get lost in my eyes.
不要迷失在我的眼眸里
You'll lose focus.
你会不专心的
Eh, what? I'm sorry.
什么 对不起
Listen.
听着
I wasn't always this handsome and confident.
我一开始并没有这么英俊自信
Really?
真的吗
No. I've always been like this.
不 我一直都是这样
I was acting. I'm amazing at it.
我刚是在演 我超棒的
Look, Danny.
丹尼
You can do this -- Justin, you can do this.
你能做到 贾斯丁 你能做到
We just met, it's fine.
我们刚见面 没事的
You can call me whatever you want.
你想叫我什么都行
It's fine, I'm in your house.
没事 我在你家
You may be a "4" in Hollywood.
你在好莱坞可能是4分
But in Detroit, you're a "10."
但是在底特律 你是十分
And that's for Ed.
那是替艾德打的
Now go out there and get her. Go on!
现在出去追她吧 去吧
Scott Foley is right!
斯科特·弗莱说得对
Danny? You're going down!
丹尼 你完蛋了
Thanks, Scott Foley.
谢谢 斯科特·弗莱
By the way, you know, your eyes, they're okay,
顺便说一句 你的眼睛还行
but they're not that amazing, okay?
但是没有那么美 好吗
Just be careful.
小心点
If anyone looks in them for too long, I can make them do stuff.
如果有人跟我对视太长时间 他们就会听我的话了
Okay. So you're a little cocky.
好吧 你有点自大啊
Drive me to the airport, then return my rental car for me.
载我去机场 然后帮我还掉租来的车
Okay.
好
Don't you have a home?
你没有家吗
So, you ready to go see the movie?
你准备好去看电影了吗
Hey, man, what are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm dominating you, old man.
我在主宰你 老头
No, you're not. I'm dominaing you.
不 是我在主宰你
I feel like you two get into a lot of very odd fights.
我感觉你俩进行了奇怪的打架
Now you get how this show works.
现在你明白这节目是怎么回事了吧
Oh, god, what am I doing? This isn't me.
天啊 我在干什么 这可不像我
Um, that isn't anyone.
任何人都不会那样
I'm sorry, Danny. I didn't mean to be mean.
对不起 丹尼 我不想刻薄的
You don't look that old.
你看起来没那么老
Wait. Are you not his dad?
等等 你不是他爸爸吗
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Okay. That was funny.
好吧 真好笑
That was a funny joke.
这笑话真好笑
Look, Amanda.
阿曼达
Look, I know when I talk about relationships
我知道我谈论感情时
it could seem like a bit much.
感觉有点太过了
But that's who I am.
但我就是这种人
Look, if we hang out later, am I going to
如果我们之后约会 我会不会
talk to you about how many kids I want?
跟你说我想要几个孩子呢
Only if we go out for coffee.
只有我们去喝咖啡的时候才会
But it's three.
但是是三个
Look, I'm really just looking for something casual.
我真的只想要随意的关系
I'm sorry, man.
对不起
That sucks. You ready to go see the Avengers?
真糟糕 你准备好去看《复联2》了吗
Yeah. About the movie.
关于电影
I kind of make different plans
你和电视上的斯科特·弗莱
while you were at the airport with TV's Scott Foley.
一起去机场时 我做了别的安排
I don't even remember doing that.
我不记得我这样做过了
It was fun meeting you both.
遇见你俩真有意思
Okay. Looks like you both lost.
好吧 看来你俩都输了
On the bright side, at least I don't have to wax my chest.
往好的方面来看 至少我不用用蜡除胸毛了
Yeah, you do.
要的
The bet was if she wound out with anyone else
赌约是 如果她跟别人在一起了
you'd have to wax your chest.
你就得用蜡除胸毛
Well, who did she end up with?
她跟谁在一起了啊
You ready to go, bae?
准备好了吗 宝贝
Rebound selfie.
重返情场自♥拍♥
As if this day couldn't get any worse.
今天还能更糟糕吗
Well... Nobody's ever going to hurt you again.
这个嘛 没人会伤害你了
You know what? I'm going to take a three-minute break
知道吗 我们要休息三分钟
and then after that, we're going to do this,
然后 我们要动手了
we're going to wax his chest.
我们要用蜡除他的胸毛
Live. So don't go anywhere.
直播 所以不要走开
Thanks dude.
谢谢 哥们
All right, well,
好了
I was allowed to do the first ceremonial strip,
我被允许头一个纪念性地扯下蜡条
so here we go.
开始了
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这样做的
I know, I know, I know.
我知道
But listen. I really want to, okay?
但是听着 我真的很想 好吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
You got to put your hand down.
你得按住
One -- okay? One, two -- three!
一 好了吗 一 二 三
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We're just working on a song inspired
受到今天发生的一切事情的启发
by everything that happened today.
我们在写一首歌♥
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Just a little bummed.
没事 就是有点不高兴
Part of my nipple's off.
部分原因是我的咪♥咪♥头掉了
He's such a dork.
他真是个呆子
Yeah.
是啊
One day I'm going to make that pale little dork mine.
有天我会让那个苍白的小呆子成为我的人
Candace, you ready?
坎迪斯 你准备好了吗
Oh, yeah.
好了
Amanda, you want to sing?
阿曼达 你想唱歌♥吗
Sure. Let's do it. Okay.
行啊 来吧 好
**No doubt, I got no game*
*毫无疑问 我不是恋爱达人
**My friends, they'are all the same, "undateable"*
*我的朋友们 他们都一样 不懂约会
**You can't lose if you never tried*
*没有尝试 何来失败
**That's why me and you, we're undateable for life*
*所以我们注孤一生
**Oh for whatever reason, each time I see him*
*不知道为什么 每次见到他
**it goes all wrong*
*都一团糟
**Like when I'm at the shower*
*比如我在浴室
**wet hair and power puff t-shirt on*
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表