剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
第1~2集
I've had this hairstyle for so long.
我留这个发型好久了
Do you think it makes me look old?
你觉得它让我看起来很老气吗
Oh no, sweetie.
才不会 亲爱的
It just makes you look like you have been alive a long time.
只是让你看来活了很久而已
Hey, give me my phone back, give it back to me.
把我的手♥机♥还给我 快还给我
Not giving it to you. Give it to me!
才不还你 还给我
Give it back to me. No!
还给我 就不
Danny deleted Scandal before I had a chance to watch it.
《丑闻》我还没来得及看 就被丹尼删了
So gonna teach him about touching other people's stuff.
得给他点教训 别再乱动别人的东西
I stole his phone.
所以我偷了他的手♥机♥
I think I'll start by writing this girl named hot Julie.
不如先给这个叫火♥辣♥朱莉的女孩发个短♥信♥
Can't make it tonight and you should get tested.
今晚去不了 还有你得去查下有没有被传染
OK, you know what? Two can play that game.
这么着吧 咱俩一起玩
Okay? OK, all right.
怎么样 很好
And texting your mom. Finally realized I'm gay.
给你老妈发短♥信♥ 终于意识到自己是同性恋
Making love to Brett as we speak.
现在正在跟布雷特上♥床♥
Oh, Oh, she responded:
她回短♥信♥了
"We always knew, say hi to Brett."
"我们早就料到了 向布雷特问好"
Oh, well guess what?! How about this?
这么着 吃这招
I'm going to tweet all your followers.
我要给你的所有粉丝发微博
"Help, I'm lonely...
救命 我好寂寞
Please call me at 313-525-2014."
求你们打给313-525-2014
What? No, come on!
什么 别啊
Why did you do that? I hate that.
你为什么那么做 我最讨厌这样
Now everyone is going to be able to uh, call me at 313-525-2014.
现在所有人都会打313-525-2014来找我
Also, I just accepted
还有我刚接受了
your Aunt Patty's request to play "Candy Crush."
你姑姑帕蒂的《糖果传奇》邀请
No! Come on, she's divorced and lonely!
不要 拜托 她离婚了正寂寞难捱
Give it back to me alright? Look.
把手♥机♥还我行吗 听着
I deleted Scandal by accident. Okay?
我是不小心把《丑闻》删掉了 好吗
The DVR queue was full because I've been catching up on all old shows
录制菜单满了是因为我最近在补
that I wanted to watch. Okay?
我一直想看的老剧 好吗
I have been watching "Game of Thrones".
我一直在看《权力的游戏》
Side note, they should rename that show to: "Uh,
顺便说句 他们应该把那剧重命名为
wait, who's that guy, again?"
《等下 那货叫啥》
I love "Game of Thrones." You know,
我超爱看《权力的游戏》 你知道
the books are so different to the TV show.
书跟电视的情节差好多
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it. OK?
对对对 我们明白
You're British, you know how to read.
你是英国佬 能认字
Dude, stop ruining it for me OK? I hate spoilers.
伙计 别给我搅黄了 我最讨厌剧透
Really? I love spoilers.
真的吗 我超爱剧透
I always want to know exactly what's going to happen.
我总是想知道之后到底发生了什么
Yeah, but then you miss all the big surprise twisty endings.
对 但那样剧情大转折时你就不会震惊了
Yeah, I've had enough of those in my life.
对 我人生中的转折就够我受了
I can still hear my mom now.
我现在还能听到我妈的声音
"Surprise: I lost my job...
"想不到吧 我丢了工作
Surprise: We're homeless.
没料到吧 我们无家可归了
Surprise: It's your birthday,
给你个惊喜 今天你生日
I got you a pet Guinea pig.
我给你买♥♥了荷兰猪
Oh wait! Surprise: Turns out it's not a Guinea pig,
等下 没想到吧 结果这不是荷兰猪
and you might have rabies."
你可能被传染狂犬病了"
She got you a birthday rat?
她生日送你只老鼠
Yep. Anyway, I-I-I don't...
没错 总而言之 我不
I want to know exactly what happens.
我想要知道之后到底如何发展
I always need to know there is going to be a happy ending.
我需要知道结局将会很圆♥满♥
Oh, that actually reminds me, I have a massage in 20 minutes.
刚好提醒了我 我二十分钟后要去按♥摩♥
I wish I knew if Scandal had a happy ending this week.
我真希望我知道《丑闻》这周有没有完美结局
I mean, my best friend Scott Foley is in it.
我最好的朋友斯科特·弗莱参演了
Dude, you met him one time,
伙计 你就见过他一次
he's not your friend alright?
他才不是你朋友 好吗
Really? Oh really, that's hilarious.
是吗 真的吗 你可真逗
OK, then why'd he answer my tweet today?
那他为什么回复了我今天的微博
All I wrote him was: "Found your address online.
我只给他留言说"在网上找到了你的地址
If you don't write back,
如果你不回信
I'll have to come say hi in person."
我就亲自上门去拜访"
You know, I can't wait until they make a Lifetime movie of your life
我真等不及Lifetime根据你的生平制♥作♥一部剧
called: "How I Stalked and Killed Scott Foley."
名叫《我是怎样跟踪并杀害斯科特·弗莱的》
I wonder, I wonder who is going to play you?
我想知道谁来扮演你
I bet it's going to be Ellen Page.
我打赌他们会选艾伦·佩奇
Oh that's fun, you're a funny guy. Okay.
挺逗的 你挺幽默 好吧
So you, you hate spoilers, do ya? Yeah...
你讨厌剧透 对吧 对
What TV shows are you watching these days? Huh?
你最近在追什么剧
Maybe "Empire?"
是不是《嘻哈帝国》
Yeah, I like Empire.
对 我爱看《嘻哈帝国》
You know I like that show. I, uh, I...
你知道我爱看 我
We don't get service over there. Hey, hello. Hello?
这边没信♥号♥♥ 喂 喂
Missed your chance. Oh, it's another phone call.
你错失良机了 又打来个电♥话♥
Listen man, you really shouldn't have done that, okay?
听着伙计 你真的不该那么做 好吗
And yes I watch "Empire". I love that show.
还有对 我看《嘻哈帝国》 我超爱那剧
I actually love any show with uh, lead character named Cookie.
只要主角名叫琦琦的剧我都爱看
So far, it's pretty much just "Empire" and "Sesame Street." But,
现在为止只有《嘻哈帝国》和《芝麻街》而已
I was uh, thinking of catching up on Wednesday's episode tonight.
我之前想今晚补周三播的那集
Look, don't bother. You see Lucious is out of prison,
不用看了 卢舍斯出狱了
Cookie and Hakeem form their new label.
琦琦和哈基姆打造了自己的新品牌
Lucious teamed up to double cross everybody with Kitty Booboo.
卢舍斯背叛了所有人 开始跟凯蒂·波波合作
And at the end Lucious steals Hakeem's Latina girl group,
这集结尾卢舍斯撬走了哈基姆的拉丁女团
and buys all the radio stations in the country,
买♥♥下了全国所有的电台
and tells Cookie he's not going to play any of her music,
还告诉琦琦他永远不会播她的歌♥
but Cookie says that you can't keep Cookie down.
但琦琦说你没法永远压制琦琦
Man, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you.
老兄 我要杀了你 我要杀了你
That's why you got to watch stuff right when it comes out. Danny.
这就是为什么剧一播出你就得赶快追 丹尼
Live.
看直播
Baseball playoffs update. Cardinals beating the Cubs 1-0.
棒球季后赛赛况更新 红雀1比0击败小熊
Dude, why would you talk to me about baseball.
伙计 你跟我说棒球结果干嘛
You know I don't care about baseball
你知道我不关心棒球
That would be like if I talk to you about fashion.
这就好像我跟你讨论时尚一样
Justin, Justin's outfit's playoff.
贾斯丁 贾斯丁衣装季后赛
Your pants are beating your shirt
你的裤子击败了上衣
"Horrible" to "Terrible"
比分是"难看"比"恶心"
Oh, don't you listen to him, Justin.
别听他乱说 贾斯丁
Yeah, I think you're sexy.
对啊 我觉得你超性感
Oh, don't you listen to her, Justin!
别听她乱说 贾斯丁
Wait up, did you just call Justin sexy?
等下 你刚说贾斯丁很性感
Heck yeah, I did.
当然啊 我说了
Hold on, hold on, hold on... one second.
等下 等等 等会
Wait, one second, hold on.
等等 等下
That's a surprise right here. You... I'm sorry guys,
这我还真没想到 你 抱歉伙计们
Candace hit her head and
坎迪斯撞了头
now she doesn't know what the word sexy means.
现在她不明白性感的意思了
Stay calm, I just want to administer a test for concussion.
别慌 我只是想做个脑震荡的检查
Here we go. OK.
开始了 很好
Follow my finger. Follow my finger.
看着我的手 看着我的手
Follow my finger. Not sexy.
看着我的手 才不性感
Follow it. Follow it. Follow my finger.
继续看着 看着 看着我手指
Follow it. Keep following. Keep following.
看着 看着 继续看着
Sexyyyy.
这才是性感
Look, we just wanted you guys to know that uh,
听着 我们只是想让你们知道
Candace and I we're gonna...try dating.
坎迪斯和我准备 尝试一下谈恋爱
Yeah, uh, I never knew it was right in front of me this whole time.
是啊 这个人一直在我眼前我却不知道
Well, you know it's going to be easy for me to remember that
我很轻易就能记住
your anniversary is October 9 because uh,
你们的纪念日是10月9号♥ 因为
today is also the first day I saw
今天是我第一次
Justin Bieber's penis on the Internet.
在网上看到贾斯汀·比伯的鸡鸡
Yeah, well, as romantic as that is
虽然这挺浪漫的 布雷特
we are actually going to start dating tomorrow.
可其实我们明天才开始恋爱
Well then, I will look at it again tomorrow then.
那我明天会再看一遍的
Yeah, then we are waiting until tonight at midnight
我们会一直等到午夜
so our anniversary will be October 10.
这样我们的纪念日就是10月10日了
Yeah, see in numerology
是的 命理学里说
ten symbolizes sudden changes and harmony.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表