剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
The answer was no one.
答案是 没人问
No one had asked.
没人问过
Yeah, Trent is a flirt,
没错 特伦特的确很轻浮
but he never does anything about it.
但他从来不会真的背叛我
Danny was wise to stay out of Candace's personal affair.
丹尼没有插手坎迪斯的私事可真明智
Yeah. Danny's voiceover is right.
没错 丹尼的旁白说的很对
I mean, you don't see me judging your lives!
我可没有评判你们的生活吧
Leslie, I didn't say anything
莱丝莉 你之前点了一大罐酒
when you ordered a pitcher of wine.
我可一句话都没说
Sangria comes in pitchers.
水果酒就是用大罐子装的啊
Putting an old orange peel into your wine
往酒里丢一块老橘皮
doesn't make it sangria.
这可不叫水果酒
And you -- I thought we were becoming friends,
还有你 我还以为我们要交朋友了
but I should have known from your nice khakis.
但我应该从你的高档卡其裤中看出来的
My mom said never to trust rich people.
我妈说永远别信有钱人
Thank you for not sticking your nose in my business.
谢谢你没有多管我的事
You're welcome, Candace.
不用谢 坎迪斯
Don't you dare do a voiceover.
你敢说旁白
But Danny had to dare.
丹尼必须敢
Oh, hey, if you're brewing tea, don't bother.
如果你在泡茶 别麻烦了
Your stuffed animals called
你的毛绒玩具打来了电♥话♥
and said they can't make the party.
说它们没法参加派对
Oh, that's Candace.
坎迪斯来了
She's coming over to talk.
她要过来聊聊天
I assume it's to apologize, so I brewed some tea.
我猜是来道歉的 所以我泡了茶
Justin.
贾斯丁
Danny, can I talk to you about something?
丹尼 我能跟你说件事吗
Oh, sure.
行啊
I just made us some tea. What?
我刚泡了点茶 什么
Oh, you made the tea? That's interesting.
你泡的茶吗 真有意思
What flavor is it?
是什么味道的
Fancy time.
美妙时光
Okay.
好吧
I'll be in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥里
Sit down. Come on.
坐下 来吧
A-anyway...
总之...
I wanted to talk to you about Trent.
我想跟你聊聊特伦特的事
I mean, if I'm being honest,
要我说实话
Trent hasn't been the best boyfriend lately.
特伦特最近不算是最佳男友
He kind of, like, ignores me when we're around his friends,
我们跟他朋友一起玩时 他无视我
and sometimes I think that he's just...embarrassed of me.
有时候我觉得 他认为我很丢人
You know, if you want,
如果你想的话
we could stop talking about all this Trent stuff.
我们可以不再聊特伦特的事
You know, lately, I feel like he's been using me.
最近我觉得他在利用我
Oh, good. You want to keep going.
真好 你想继续说啊
He borrows money, and he doesn't pay me back.
他找我借钱不还
Do you think I'm doing the right thing
你觉得我跟他在一起
sticking with him?
是正确的决定吗
No!
不是
I'm -- I'm sorry. I wasn't eavesdropping.
对不起 我没在偷听
I was -- I just realized I forgot to dvr "Scandal."
我刚意识到我忘记录《丑闻》了
No! No!
不 不
No! Hey, hey.
不 喂
You could just watch it online.
你可以在网上看
It's not the same, Daniel!
这不一样 丹尼尔
Come on, Danny. I really trust you.
拜托 丹尼 我真的很信任你
What do you think I should do about the Trent thing?
你觉得我该怎么应对特伦特
You're a big girl,
你是个大姑娘了
and I think that you'll make the right decision for yourself, huh?
我觉得你会做出正确的选择的
Okay. Oh, thank you, Danny.
好 谢谢你 丹尼
You're gonna be a great dad someday.
你以后会是个出色的父亲
Uh, well, you know,
要知道
I don't remember three days in Spain, so I might be.
我都不记得在西班牙的三天了 所以也许是哦
Good news. I fixed things with Jake.
好消息 我搞定了杰克的事
Did you tell him not to say anything?
你让他别乱说了吗
No.
没有
I said that you were nervous
我说你当时很紧张
and to give you another shot tomorrow.
让他明天再给你个机会
How is this gonna be better by tomorrow?
明天这怎么可能有好转啊
Oh, calm down, my little cadbury's cream puff.
冷静点 我的吉百利奶油泡芙
We just need to see what you're working with.
我们得看看你的水平
How?
怎么看
Come on, Brett. Let's dance.
来吧 布雷特 我们跳舞吧
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
That was awful.
真糟糕
I can fix it. Don't worry.
我能搞定 别担心
I happen to be an excellent kisser.
我碰巧是个超棒的接吻者
It's true.
是真的
You can ask any of his old girlfriends
你可以随便问他的前女友
or his childhood miss piggy doll.
或者他童年时的小猪娃娃
I made that piggy squeal.
我让那只小猪尖叫了
And I made the frog watch.
我让青蛙都围观了
Well, I hope you're proud of yourself.
希望你为自己感到骄傲了
Uh, yeah, I am. But what are we talking about?
我是啊 但我们说的是什么事啊
Candace gave Danny the perfect opportunity
坎迪斯给了丹尼一个完美的机会
to end this whole Trent thing.
来结束特伦特的事
And guess what he did. Nothing.
猜猜他做了什么 啥也没做
You're just pissed because she chose me as the father figure.
你生气是因为她选择我做了父亲
Maybe she did. We're still a family.
也许是吧 但我们还是一家人
Guess that makes me the concerned big brother.
那我就是关怀的大哥
That's such a weird thing for the overbearing mom to say.
霸道的妈妈说出这种话真是太诡异了
Mom, can you make me some pizza rolls?
妈妈 能给我做点披萨卷吗
Not now, Shelly.
现在别捣乱 谢利
Plus, you already had your snack.
而且你吃过小吃了
Candace is such a good girl.
坎迪斯真是个好姑娘
If you had an opportunity
如果你有机会
to help her get rid of that loser,
帮她甩掉那个人♥渣♥
why wouldn't you do that?
你为什么不去做呢
Oh, and it was right then
就在这时
that Danny realized he had made a huge mistake.
丹尼意识到自己犯了个大错误
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
Well, you're not the only one who can do voiceover.
不止你一个人可以配旁白
But Justin realized that Danny was the only one
但是贾斯丁意识到只有丹尼
who can do voiceover.
才能配旁白
"If you wanted a voiceover battle, you found one,"
如果你想要旁白竞赛 这就是了
Justin thought.
贾斯丁想
"You want to know what I think of your voiceover?"
你想知道我怎么认为你的旁白的吗
Danny thought.
丹尼想
"I'm not having this conversation," Justin thought.
我才不要跟你聊这个 贾斯丁想
"Conversation, smonversation," Danny thought.
对话堆花 丹尼想
"'Smonversation' isn't a word,
堆花不是一个词
and even if it was,
就算它是
Danny was too dumb to spell it," Justin thought.
丹尼太笨了 拼不出来 贾斯丁想
"S-M...O...N-V...
S-M-O-N-V
E-R...S-A-T-I-O-N," Danny thought.
E-R-S-A-T-I-O-N 丹尼想
All right, look, so Trent treats Candace like crap.
好了 听着 特伦特对坎迪斯很不好
Whatever, dude. You know what?
随便啦 知道吗
She's a big girl, okay?
她现在是个大姑娘了
She can decide on her own what to do.
她能自己决定该怎么做
Bye, baby.
拜拜 宝贝
So, I've been thinking about our talk,
我一直在想我们聊天的事
and Trent hasn't been making me feel very good about myself lately,
特伦特最近让我对自己感觉不好
but do you know whose fault that is?
但你知道那是谁的错吗
Is it Trent?
是特伦特吗
Mine.
我的
I haven't been all-in on this relationship.
我没有全部投入这段感情
You were right. I'm a big girl.
你说得对 我是个大姑娘了
So I'm gonna let Trent move in with me.
所以我要让特伦特来跟我同居
Thank you, Danny.
谢谢你 丹尼
Anytime.
不客气
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表