剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Actually, Candace, he's pretty down already,
坎迪斯 实际上他已经很沮丧了
and most of your stories end up really depressing.
你的大部分故事都很压抑
No, when -- when I was a kid, I was homeless.
不 我小时候没有家
And we're off.
这就开始了
So my mom and I lived in a car for a while,
所以我妈和我住在车里
but I always knew that I could look out the window
但我总知道我可以往窗外看去
and see my best friend, Carol.
看到我最好的朋友卡罗尔
See? It's fine. She had a friend.
瞧 没事 她有朋友
Carol was my reflection.
卡罗尔是我的倒影
The point is, even when times were bleak,
关键是 就算当时很凄惨
I knew that someday I would have a new life
我也知道我以后会过上新生活
with real friends who care about me.
身边会有关心我的真朋友
And I can already feel it happening.
我已经能感受到了
You just have to believe that there's a girl out there
你只是得相信 世界上有个姑娘
who deserves you.
配得上你
Because if you believe it, eventually, it will happen.
因为如果你信的话 最后就会发生这事
Oh, that's Vanessa.
是瓦内萨
She still wants me to come over tonight at midnight.
她还是希望我今晚午夜过去
But I'm telling her I'm needing something more.
但我告诉她 我需要更多
I'm so proud of you.
我好为你骄傲
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Not as good as sex, but...
不如性♥爱♥爽 但是
Good.
挺好
Sometimes turning down a woman can feel better than sex.
有时候拒绝女人感觉比做♥爱♥更爽
That's another one for the journal.
另一句只该写在日记里的话
Okay, here they come.
他们来了
Remember, if Richard looks over, act normal.
记住 如果理查德往这边看 表现得正常点
Burski, he said act normal.
伯斯基 他说了表现得正常点
Someday, that will be normal for us.
我们以后会正常的
Best...
最棒的
Day...
一天
In...
在
The history...
一切的
Of all the days!
日子里
You know what? This is a big deal for me.
知道吗 这对我来说是件大事
And it was all because of you, so thank you.
这都是因为你 所以谢谢你
Um, I've been trying to get you a job for like 10 years.
我尝试给你找工作都十年了
Justin did it in less than a day,
贾斯丁不到一天就做到了
so maybe next time ask him for advice sooner.
下次早点向他寻求建议
I'm really proud of you, Danny.
我真的很为你感到骄傲 丹尼
This is so bucky.
这太酷炫了
I can't believe I just said that.
难以置信我刚说了那个词
All right, Justin, I'm headed to work.
贾斯丁 我要去上班了
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿着什么呢
I'm the one, dude.
我是救世主 哥们
I can't fly yet, but I can probably do it eventually.
我现在还不能飞 但我最后也许能
Daniel, it's time.
丹尼尔 是时候了
I just want to be supportive. It's his first day.
我只想支持他 今天是他第一天上班
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表