剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
And we still became the best of friends,
我们还是成为了最好的朋友
And I love you for that.
我为此爱你
And I love knowing that,
我喜欢知道
since my apartment doesn't allow dogs,
因为我的公♥寓♥不许养狗
you're gonna let me stay here until I figure something out.
你愿意让我住在这里 直到我想出办法
Just stay the Justin that you are.
做这样的贾斯丁吧
We all want that.
我们都想要那样
Even you, Danny?
包括你吗 丹尼
You know, when I was in prison,
我在监狱时
I spent a lot of time soul-searching.
花了很多时间深思
How long was he in there?
他在里面待了多久
90 minutes.
90分钟
You know what -- it actually wasn't that bad,
实际上没那么糟糕
because they put me in a cell alone
他们把我单独关在一间牢房♥
and they gave me snacks and magazines.
给了我小吃和杂♥志♥
I knew that even though I was in there
我知道就算我进了监狱
that you were probably out here
你可能也在外面
trying to do everything you could to get me out.
尽力救我出去
Well, my mom's new boyfriend is a lawyer,
我妈妈的新男友是个律师
so he did do it pro bono.
所以他无偿帮忙了
I just have to call him "Dad" now.
我现在得叫他爸爸了
Look, Justin, after some thought,
贾斯丁 思考过之后
I don't want you to change who you are.
我不想要你改变自己
And I know that that means that people
我知道那意味着人们
are probably gonna end up taking advantage of you,
可能会占你便宜
but...I'll help you out with that.
但是我会帮你忙的
To be honest with you,
跟你说实话
I don't know if I can go back to who I was.
我不确定我能回到过去的样子了
I mean, I ripped this jacket right off Kevin's cold...
我从凯文冰冷无毛的身体上
oddly hairless body.
抢走了这件外套
It's a, uh... it's a price tag.
这是个标签
You didn't go get your jacket from Kevin.
你没去找凯文要外套
It's a new jacket. Am I right?
这是件新外套 我说得对吗
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
You can't change me.
你没法改变我
Well, you know what?
知道吗
I'm done trying.
我不再尝试了
How'd they know how to do that
他们说都没说
without even talking about it?!
怎么知道要这样做的啊
You guys want to go see Mo?
你们想去见见小汽吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
**J-bone and D-town cruisin' the city*
*贾斯丁和丹尼在城市里游荡
**Brah browwww*
*砰砰
**What about shelly*
*那谢利呢
**Sorry, I forgot ya, but you're in my heart*
*抱歉我忘了你 但你在我心里
**Danny and Justin and shelly*
*丹尼 贾斯丁和谢利
**That's better*
*这样好些了
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表