剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
She apologized for stringing me along.
她道歉了 因为她一直束缚着我
Then she daggered me, Danny, right in the heart.
然后她对我坦白了 丹尼 痛彻心扉
Sorry, buddy. That sucks.
抱歉 哥们 那真糟糕
They say it takes like a day for it to stop hurting, right?
他们说要一天时间才能停止心痛 对吧
M-maybe for you, it'd take like six or eight.
对你来说也许需要六到八
Days?
天吗
Days, years, whatever. Look, I --
天 年 随便啦 听着 我...
The truth is, Justin, you're a great guy, you know?
事实是 贾斯丁 你是个好人
And -- and once you move on and get rid of those khakis,
一旦你翻篇 丢掉那些卡其裤
the world's gonna open up for you.
世界都会为你敞开
Thanks.
谢谢
Seal it with a hug.
用拥抱结束一切
All right. Only 'cause no one's watching, okay?
好吧 这只是因为没人在看 好吗
Oh, shut up.
别说了
Hi, boys.
好啊
What's up?
怎么了
Well, strangest thing --
真奇怪
No one can seem to find the poster of my butt.
没人找得到我屁♥股♥的那张海报
That is strange.
是很奇怪
It's hanging above your couch, isn't it?
挂在你的沙发上呢 对吧
Yes.
是啊
Really, Bursk?
真的吗 伯斯科
You just bought yourself
你刚获得了我的
my signature disapproving head shake.
我招牌式的不赞同摇头
For shame.
真可耻
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表