剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Well, that's not good. What?
那可不妙 怎么了
Well, the other day,
前几天
Justin said that Nicki's mom
贾斯丁说尼基的妈妈
made her feel guilty about leaving,
让她为离开而觉得内疚
and now he's saying
现在他又说
that she got a full-time job back home.
她在家那边有了一份全职工作
I don't think she's coming back.
我觉得她不会回来了
You're probably just overreacting.
你可能只是反应过激了
Okay, baby. I'll talk to you later.
宝贝 我回头和你聊
Have fun at dinner with, uh, Gary.
祝你和加里用餐愉快
Who's Gary?
加里是谁
Oh. Just somebody Nicki works with
只是尼基的同事
who used to be a J.Crew model,
他以前是J.Crew男装的模特
so fingers crossed on discounts.
希望能打折
Ch-ch-chinos!
卡其裤
Somebody call Kerry Washington.
快来人给凯莉·华盛顿[《丑闻》女主]打电♥话♥
We got ourselves a scandal.
这里有丑闻了
Look, okay?
听着
With everything going on with Nicki
尼基经历了那些事
and her job and Gary,
还有了工作 还有加里
I don't think that she's coming back.
我觉得她不会回来了
You are so predictable.
真是不出所料
I mean, for once -- for once,
我是说 只有一次
girls actually want me more than you,
姑娘们选择我而不是你
and you have to take shots at my relationship with Nicki.
你还非得攻击我和尼基的恋情
This is why you'll never have what I have.
所以你永远也无法拥有我拥有的东西
A trophy for the guy who looks most like Bill Paxton?
长得最像比尔·帕克斯顿导演的人的奖杯吗
I'm talking about a real, loving relationship, Danny,
我说的是真正的恋爱关系 丹尼
and that kills you because you always have
那简直让你痛不欲生 因为你非得
to be better than everybody else.
比别人更出色
You always have to be up here,
你非得高高在上
and everybody else has to be down here.
别人都在你脚下
That's why you're a bad friend.
所以你是个糟糕的朋友
No. When it comes to friendship, we're like this.
不 说到友谊时 我们是这样的
Freeze. Look at your hands.
不许动 看看你的手
Okay. I feel like you think
好吧 我觉得你认为
that this proves your point, but you know what?
这能证明你的观点 但你知道吗
It doesn't necessarily prove your point
这不一定能证明你的观点
Because this could be the Justin hand. Is it?
因为这只手可能代表贾斯丁 是吗
Of course not, because it has so much personality.
当然不是 因为这只手个性十足
It's the Danny hand, okay?
代表着丹尼 好吗
Baby bird, you're wrong, all right?
小小鸟 你错了
I love seeing my friends do well at things. Really?
我喜欢看见我朋友擅长某事 真的吗
So yesterday, Brett and I went into my office,
昨天 布雷特和我去了办公室
and he admitted that I'm a slightly better dancer than you.
他承认我比你跳舞稍微好一点点
Does that bother you?
你为此烦心吗
That's ridiculous, okay?
那太荒唐了 好吗
Because -- uh-oh -- there's that.
因为 我会这样
And you know what?
知道吗
I'm not trying to call Brett a liar,
我不会说布雷特是个骗子
but what about this that's going on right here?
但瞧瞧我现在在做什么
And you know what? There's not even an Usher song playing.
现在甚至都没有亚瑟的歌♥曲在播放
So whatever.
所以随便啦
You do not want to have a dance-off with me, son.
你不会想跟我斗舞的 小子
Go, Danny.
加油 丹尼
Go, Danny. Go, Justin.
加油 丹尼 加油 贾斯丁
Go, Danny. Go, Justin.
加油 丹尼 加油 贾斯丁
Go, Danny. Go, Danny.
加油 丹尼 加油 丹尼
Go, Danny. Go, Danny.
加油 丹尼 加油 丹尼
Go, Justin. Go, Danny.
加油 贾斯丁 加油 丹尼
Go, Danny. Go, Justin.
加油 丹尼 加油 贾斯丁
Go, Danny.
加油 丹尼
All right. I'm out.
好了 姐走了
What?
干嘛
Nothing. It's just...
没什么 只是...
All those great reviews you got.
你收到了好多很棒的评论
What's your secret?
你的秘密是什么
I guess it's that I rarely get the opportunity
我想是因为我很少有机会
to have sex with anyone.
和别人上♥床♥
Um, so when I do,
所以我滚床单时
I like to make it about her...
我喜欢顾及她的感受
Or him.
或者他
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Wow. I...
我...
I've never been out with a guy who made it all about me.
我还从来没有跟十分顾及我感受的男人约会过
I've been out with a guy
我跟一个一直说我
who made it all about me and his wife.
还有他老婆的男人约会过
That's why I don't drink tequila anymore.
所以我不再喝龙舌兰了
Do you maybe want to go get a drink somewhere else?
你想不想去别的地方喝杯酒
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
我不敢相信我会说这句话 但是
Yeah. I think I do.
是的 我愿意
Okay. Oh.
好的
Les, wait.
莱丝 等等
Those reviews are fake.
那些评论是假的
I-I wrote them to get you to like me.
我写了评论 好让你喜欢我
Yeah, I know.
我知道
That's why none of the guys are here.
所以他们才没在这里
They're waiting at my apartment,
他们在我公♥寓♥里等着
ready to jump out when we got back.
准备在我们回去时跳出来
But if you thought that something
但如果你觉得
was finally gonna happen between us, why'd you stop?
我俩之间终于要发生点什么了 你为什么停下来
We're gonna have our love story someday,
我们以后会拥有我们的爱情故事的
and, uh, it's not gonna start like this.
那不会这样开始的
I have some work to do as a person.
我要提升自己的人格
But one day, I'll be ready for you.
但总有一天 我会准备好的
Oh, god.
天啊
Are you all flushed because of Burski?
你因为伯斯科脸红了吗
Do you need a glass of wine?
你需要一杯酒吗
A bottle. Okay.
一瓶 好
Who here seriously thinks that Nicki's not coming back?
这里有谁真觉得尼基不会回来了
Look, sweetie.
听着 亲爱的
It's just, there's a couple red flags.
只是有一些危险信♥号♥♥
Yeah, and one incredibly handsome red flag.
是啊 有一个非常帅的"危险信♥号♥♥"
Brett, show him that bathing-suit pic
布雷特 给他看看我们在网上找到的
we found of Gary online.
加里的泳装照
Why don't I just call her right now? Okay?
我♥干♥脆现在就给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her so I can prove you all wrong.
我要给她打电♥话♥ 好证明你们都错了
Go for Gary.
我是加里
What?
什么
Uh, is this Nicki's phone? Is this --
这是尼基的电♥话♥吗
Yeah. She's, uh, getting dressed.
是啊 她在穿衣服
Is this Justin? Dressed?
你是贾斯丁吗 穿衣服
Okay. All right.
好吧
Uh, let me take you off speakerphone, Gary.
我还是不把你设置为扬声器了 加里
Uh, yeah. This is Justin..
没错 我是贾斯丁
Still sounds like I'm on speaker.
听起来我还是用扬声器在说
Hi, Gary.
你好 加里
All right. Look, look, man.
好吧 听着
You got to go Liam Neeson on this guy, all right?
你得像演员利亚姆·尼森一样对付这人 好吗
You got to tell him you have a particular set of skills.
你得告诉他你有一系列特别的技巧
All right. All right. You listen to me, okay?
好吧 你听我说 好吗
Nicki and I are in love, and I will drive over there,
尼基和我坠入了爱河 我会开车过去
and I will take you down! Okay, Gary?!
我会干掉你 加里
Justin, I think you've got me on mute, buddy.
贾斯丁 我觉得你给我设置静音了
I haven't heard a word you said.
你说的话我一个字也没听到
Justin? Is everything okay?
贾斯丁 一切都还好吗
What are you doing with J.Crew Gary?
你和J.Crew模特加里在搞什么呢
Gary's gay.
加里是基佬
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Yes. Thank god.
是啊 谢天谢地
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表