剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
and let her know how you feel.
告诉她你的感受
You're right.
你说得对
This is a romantic comedy. I need a much bigger gesture.
这是浪漫喜剧 我需要更隆重的举动
Okay, guys, we talked about this!
好了 各位 我们谈过的
Attention -- no!
大家注意了 不
No, what are you...doing?!
不 你们干什么呢
Okay, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told my mom
好了 我要跟你说因为下雨
when she'd tell me to stop shooting hoops outside
我妈妈叫我不要在外面投篮时
because it was raining.
我跟她说过的话
"Get out of my way, Beverly! I'm going back out there!"
闪开 贝弗莉 我要出去
Hey, man.
兄弟
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这样做
You don't even know anything about love.
你根本不了解爱
I was in love once.
我之前爱过
Ah, that beautiful hair, those big -- big brown eyes,
美丽的头发 棕色的大眼睛
and the way our hands just fit perfectly together.
我们十指紧扣 完美契合
Holy crap, he's talking about himself!
该死 他说的是她自己
We knew each other so well,
我们很了解对方
it's like sometimes I'd feel like...
有时候我觉得
We could finish each other's sentences!
我们能帮对方说完话
You're an insane person. Goodbye.
你是个疯子 再见
What what is that Come here.
搞什么 过来
Don't do -- What is that?!
不要 那是什么
Get down here. All right.
躺下 好了
Get off me!
放开我
You okay here, Danny?
你没事吧 丹尼
Go have fun.
去玩吧
Hey, Les, could I talk to you for a second?
莱丝 我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, Leslie is still not speaking to you,
莱丝莉还是不跟你说话
but she's willing to talk to you through me.
但她愿意通过我跟你说话
I'm sorry. I was an idiot.
对不起 我是个傻♥逼♥
No, no, it's okay. I got this. I got this.
没关系 我可以的
We both know that you're just apologizing to me
我们都知道 你跟我道歉
because you thought I might kiss you.
是因为你觉得我可能吻你
Well, of course I want to kiss you.
我当然想吻你了
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
你是我见过的最美的女人
Treat me that way.
那就那样对待我
You really hurt me.
你真的伤害了我
Yeah, we've had some really nice moments together,
我们有过很棒的时刻
but I feel like those aren't even real.
但我感觉那些都不是真的
You're just trying to hook up with me.
你只是为了跟我上♥床♥
Why would you make me feel that way?
你为什么要让我那样觉得呢
The other day, I got my yearly physical.
那天我去做了年度体♥检♥
You know, they take your blood, they check your heart,
他们抽你的血 检查心脏
they put a finger up your butt.
插一只手指到菊花里
They don't do that till you're 40.
40岁才会这样
They do if you ask. I mean...
如果你要求的话会的 我是说...
Anyway, I was filling out the paperwork,
总之 我在填表
and when I got to the line that said "Significant other,"
当我填到重要他人那一项时
I know it's stupid, but it made me sad.
我知道这很蠢 但我很伤心
What do you want from me, Bursk?
你想怎么样 伯斯科
I'd like to dance with you, Leslie.
我想跟你跳舞 莱丝莉
I'm actually kind of a decent dancer,
我实际上是个不错的舞者
and it makes me seem... kind of normal.
那让我像是个正常人
Can you itch my thigh? I can't reach it.
你能在我的大腿上挠痒吗 我够不到
No!
不
And you know what? Consider this the last time I ever give you a hug.
知道吗 这是我最后一次拥抱你了
You don't like hugs, huh?
你不喜欢拥抱啊
Then I guess it's time to stop struggling
我想是时候停止挣扎
and time to start snuggling.
开始依偎了
All right. Come on, stop. Yes!
好了 停下 耶
All right.
好
How do you think it's gonna go out there, huh?
你觉得在外面会发生什么啊
I'm gonna grab the mike, make the perfect speech.
我要拿起麦克风 做出动人的演讲
Nicki's gonna cry and run up to me and hug me,
尼基会哭 向我跑来抱着我
and somebody's gonna queue a great pop song,
某人会放一首超赞的流行歌♥曲
and then a -- an old aunt is gonna be like,
一个老阿姨会说
"Oh, now -- now it's gettin' good."
现在的剧情真不错了
Then we'll live happily ever after,
然后我们会快乐地生活在一起
sell the movie rights,
卖♥♥掉电影权
and the last line in the movie will be,
电影的最后一句台词会是
"Who the hell is Parker?"
帕克是谁啊
You know what, man? I'm begging you...
知道吗 我求你了
Don't go out there.
别出去了
Give me one good reason.
给我一个好理由
Because she might say yes.
因为她可能会答应
I may not know about love, but I know you, all right?
我也许不了解爱 但我了解你
You think you stayed in Detroit because of this bar
你觉得你留在底特律是因为这家酒吧
and a bunch of your goofy friends?
和一群傻瓜朋友吗
No.
不
If you loved Nicki half as much as I love myself, then...
如果你爱尼基有我爱自己一半那么多 那么
...You would have driven to Lansing
你就会开车去兰辛
and risked it all to spend the rest of your life with her.
冒一切风险 跟她共度余生
But you know what? You didn't.
但你知道吗 你没有
And you didn't do that because deep down,
你没有的原因是 你内心深处
you knew it was the wrong thing to do.
知道这是错误的事
So don't go out there and ruin her life
所以别因为自己孤独
just 'cause you feel lonely.
就出去毁了她的生活
You know what? I'm so glad...
知道吗 我很高兴
That we found each other?
我们找到了对方吗
So...If I was willing to dance with you,
如果我愿意跟你跳舞
what would that look like?
那会是什么样子
Oh, my god, this is happening. Um, okay.
天啊 这是真的 好吧
Do you mind if I make a grand entrance?
你介意我隆重入场吗
Go nuts.
疯狂一把吧
Um, can we, uh, cut the music real quick?
能不能关了音乐
Damn it.
该死
Hello, everybody. Um...
大家好
Listen, I just wanted to say that we, uh...
我只想说 我们
w-well, we spend our lives looking for that special someone.
我们一生都在寻找那个特别的人
And just like in every romantic comedy, that...
就跟每一部浪漫喜剧一样
...that special someone was right in front of me all along.
那个特别的人其实一直在我面前
Nicki...
尼基
Look, actually, could you just move?
实际上你能让一下吗
'Cause the special person's right behind you.
因为那个特别的人就在你身后
It's you, Danny.
是你 丹尼
It's always been you.
一直都是你
Oh, now it's getting good.
现在的剧情真不错了
So I'd like to make a toast to Danny Burton.
所以我想敬丹尼·伯顿一杯
Oh, and, uh, you know, Nicki and Parker, congrats. Yay.
尼基和帕克 恭喜 耶
Okay.
好吧
To Danny!
敬丹尼
To Danny!
敬丹尼
Hey, man, thanks.
谢谢
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
It's a fun bar.
这酒吧真好玩
Take a picture. We're never coming back.
拍张照片吧 我们再也不回来了
You know I'm gonna get you back.
你知道我会让你回来的
I know.
我知道
May I still have that dance?
我还能跟你跳舞吗
The deejay already left. There's no music.
DJ已经走了 没音乐了
Justin? Huh?
贾斯丁 什么事
Got the keyboard ready?
键盘准备好了吗
So, we're ready to jam. Let's go.
准备好即兴发挥了 开始吧
**Burski and Leslie*
*伯斯科和莱丝莉
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表