剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Give me a minute here. All right?
让我说话 好吗
Look.
听着
Hey. Hey. Sorry. Uh, Danny convinced me
对不起 丹尼说服了我
that you weren't going to move home
你不会搬回来了
and that you were just scared to tell me, so...
而你太害怕了 不敢告诉我 所以...
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Um, she doesn't want to leave her mom,
她不想离开她妈妈
and it's not like I could just drop this bar and go there,
我也不能丢下这家酒吧过去
so...
所以
she said she wants to take a break.
她说她想歇会儿
I never liked that bitch.
我从来都不喜欢那个婊♥子♥
Shell, I still love her.
小谢 我还爱她
Yeah. She's one of the good ones.
是啊 她挺好的
I mean, I really wish I wasn't right about this.
我真希望我没说准这事儿
But you were right.
但你说对了
'Cause you're right about everything, right?
因为你能说准一切 对吗
You know what?
知道吗
Nicki dumped me,
尼基甩了我
so now I'm right back down here,
所以我又回到了这里
and you get to be up here again, okay?
而且你又升到这里来了 好吗
And that's what you like. What kind of friendship is that?
你就是这种人 这是什么鬼友谊啊
I mean, don't say something
我是说 别说出
that you're not gonna be able to take back, all right?
你收不回的话 好吗
Okay.
好
Well, honestly, sometimes, I wish...
说真的 有时我希望
I wish you never came into my life.
我希望你没出现在我生命里
Don't take that too hard.
别太当真了
I said the same thing last night to a bag of doritos.
我昨晚和一袋立体脆也说了这句话
And we made up just fine.
我们最后还是和好了
I just want to say I'm sorry, man.
我只想说很抱歉 哥们
I-I didn't mean the things that I said,
我不是故意说那些话的
and I was just upset, so...
我只是很生气 所以...
Anyway, I mean, you can go.
总之 我是说 你可以走了
That's all I wanted to say.
我就想说这么多
I'm just gonna sit here, watch my favorite movie,
我就坐在这里 看着我最爱的电影
and be sad, so...
伤心欲绝 所以...
I'm not going anywhere, baby bird.
我哪儿也不去 小小鸟
All right?
好吗
My best friend once told me
我最好的朋友有次告诉过我
that when you can't fix something,
当你无法解决问题时
sometimes you just got to be there.
你就陪着他就好
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Well, if you aren't leaving, why are you wearing your jacket?
如果你不打算走 为什么穿上外套了
You know, it gets cold sometimes when we watch a movie in here,
有时在家看电影会很冷
and, uh...
而且...
I'm definitely not getting under a blanket with you.
我绝对不要和你共用一条毯子
I just -- I-I just can't stop thinking about her.
我只是 我只是一直在想她
I know.
我知道
Uh, all right, man. Come here.
好吧 过来
Get in here. Come on.
来我怀抱里 来吧
Come on. Just don't...
来吧 别...
Don't make it weird. Don't make it a big deal.
别让这事很诡异 别把这当做是大事
This isn't gonna happen often.
这事会经常发生的
This is nice, actually.
其实这挺好的
You know what? Get out of here. Yeah.
知道吗 滚开 好吧
So, what's this movie about, anyway?
这电影是讲什么的
Huh? Oh. Inner-city gangs, teenage lust, murder.
市内黑帮 青少年色♥欲♥ 谋杀
Awesome.
太棒了
Why is there so much dancing?
为什么经常有跳舞的镜头
There's a lot of dancing. It's "West Side Story."
有很多跳舞的镜头 这是《西区故事》
Why do you make comforting you so hard?
你为什么让安慰你变得这么难呢
Just give me that.
给我吧
Give it to me.
给我
What?
干嘛
It's very tri Really?
这很难... 真的吗
It's tricky. I -- okay.
这很难开 好吧
It's amazing that a stupid computer app
一个愚蠢的电脑应用
could bring two people together.
能撮合两个人 真神奇
The first time you walked into that bar,
你第一次走进酒吧时
I knew this was gonna happen.
我就知道会这样
First of all, I don't know what you're talking about.
首先 我不知道你在说些什么
Second of all, your reviews were load of crap.
其次 你的评论都是放屁
Yeah. Whatever.
随便啦
Listen, if you come by the bar again,
如果你再来酒吧
don't say anything to my friend Leslie.
别告诉我朋友莱丝莉
I like her way more than you.
比起你 我喜欢她多多了
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表