剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. She's not alone, bro.
是啊 她不是一个人 哥们
Yeah. She has very strong friends.
是啊 她的朋友们很强壮
Not him. He's talking about other friends that are strong.
不是他 他说的是别的强壮的朋友
Friends that already don't like you.
那些朋友已经不喜欢你了
Yeah. Friends who think at maybe you're the dumb-dumb.
是啊 那些朋友觉得也许你才是笨笨
So, why don't you get out of here, loser?
所以你还是滚吧 人♥渣♥
Break-up selfie.
分手自♥拍♥
Thank you, guys.
谢谢大家
You're the best.
你们最好了
I still got that hug in the chamber.
那个抱抱还在呢
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait! Guys!
等等 各位
Um, Danny, can I ask you a favor? Sure.
丹尼 我能拜托你帮个忙吗 行啊
Oh, yeah. No problem.
没问题
And it was in that moment that Candace realized...
那一刻坎迪斯意识到
...that not only were these people her friends,
这些人不只是她的朋友
they were her family now.
也是她的家人
I'm sorry, Jake, but if we go out,
抱歉 杰克 但如果我们约会的话
it's gonna lead to more kissing,
会导致更多亲吻的
and I assure you that's gonna suck.
我跟你保证 那会很糟糕
Unless you're okay with me imagining you as
除非你让我把你想象成
Za-Brad-Co Mc-Damom-Bender.
扎-布莱德-柯·麦康-达蒙-宾德
No, I'm cool with that.
我没意见
Since we started talking, you've been LeBron-Anderson Cooper.
从我们聊天开始 你就是勒布朗-安德森·库珀
My dream guy is a combo of Taylor Kitsch, Taye Diggs,
我的白马王子是泰勒·克奇 泰依·迪格斯
Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling,
本·阿弗莱克 瑞恩·高斯林
and Chris Hemsworth.
和克里斯·海姆斯沃斯的组合
Ooh. Tay-tay Bengoslingworth.
泰-泰·本高斯林沃斯
Mine's Leslie Burton.
我的是莱丝莉·伯顿
Aww. That's just my whole name.
那就是我的全名啊
It's a combo between you and Danny.
是你和丹尼的组合
All right, uh...
好吧
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表