剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Guys, great day.
各位 今天真美好
Shell, love the shirt.
小谢 喜欢你的衬衫
Nicki, great to see you.
尼基 见到你很高兴
Nicki.
尼基
Hi, Justin.
好啊 贾斯丁
Wait, like, is this "The Nicki that broke your heart" Nicki?
等等 这位尼基就是伤了你的心的人吗
Candace, you don't have to say everything out loud.
坎迪斯 你没必要大声说出一切
Sometimes you could just think things.
有时候你想想就行了
Well, I was just in the middle of telling Nicki
我刚在告诉尼基
how great everything's going for you.
你过得有多好
You're dating lots of girls --
你跟很多姑娘在约会
especially that hot Italian model, right?
特别是那个性感的意大利模特 对吧
Danny, no more.
丹尼 别说了
It's Italian, so she would say...
她是意大利人 所以她会说
..."a-no-more."
别缩了啦
I hear them all night.
我整晚都听到他们的声音
"I love-a to be with you.
偶稀饭跟你在一起
I love it when you put your happy hands on my happy body."
偶稀饭你把你的快乐小手放在我的快乐身体上
"Grazie, Justin. Grazie for the happy."
谢谢 贾斯丁 谢谢你带给我的快乐
I, um...
我...
I don't think I should have popped in like this, so...
我觉得我不该这样突然出现的
Hey, you can pop. You can pop all the time. I love poppin'.
你可以的 你可以随时出现 我喜欢这样
Snap, crackle, pop. I eat it every morning.
脆脆麦片早餐 我每天早上都吃
Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop,
砰砰砰砰砰砰砰
I've got some stuff to take care of,
我要处理一些事情
So, um, I will catch up with you guys later.
所以稍后再跟你们聊吧
Okay. You still smell like vanilla. That's...
好吧 你身上闻起来还是香草的味道 那...
Be honest with me.
跟我说实话
Did I...Just shoot her in the face?
我刚是不是对着她的脸开枪了
I mean, w...
我是说...
why is she back in Detroit?
她为什么回底特律了
You want the good news, or you want the bad news?
你想听好消息还是坏消息
Good. Well, the good news is
好消息 好消息是
I'm awesome at giving bad news.
我很擅长说坏消息
The secret is I tell the bad news so quickly
秘诀是 我快速说出坏消息
that you don't even understand when it's coming.
快到说出坏消息时你都无法理解
Nicki's engaged.
尼基订婚了
Nicki's engaged?
尼基订婚了吗
This is weird, but I'm just gonna go with it.
真古怪 但我打算顺其自然
"Undateable," Starring me.
《不懂约会》 主演是我
And me. That's it.
还有我 够了
I knew Nicki would get engaged, you know?
我就知道尼基会订婚的
It just sucks that the first time I see her
只是我们分手后我第一次跟她见面
since we break up, and I make such a fool of myself.
我大大地丢人了 这让我很难受
I just saw it going so differently.
我想象的场景大不相同
Okay, I'll ask.
好吧 我来问
No, Leslie, don't, don't!
不 莱丝莉 别问
How did you see it going?
你想象的是什么样的
Summertime.
夏季
I'm walking on the street, and she calls my name.
我走在街道上 她叫了我的名字
I turn, revealing that I'm holding Spencer,
我转过身去 表示我抱着斯宾塞
my biracial baby.
我的混血宝宝
Then Spence gets cranky.
然后斯宾塞变得很暴躁
You know, it's nap time -- for the both of us.
那是午睡时间了 我俩都要睡
We nap together because I'm such a good father.
我们一起睡 因为我是个好爹
And as I walk away, I look down at Spence and say,
我离开时 低下头看着斯宾塞说
"That's just a nice lady daddy used to know," And...
那是爸爸以前认识的一个善良的女士
...I win.
我赢了
I think the real winners are the people
我觉得真正的赢家是
who didn't have to hear that story.
没必要听这故事的人呢
Look, man, if you really think
听着 如果你真的觉得
you messed up with Nicki this morning,
你今早在尼基面前失态了
why don't you just invite her back here and have a do-over?
为什么不邀请她回来 重新来过呢
I can coach you, man.
我可以指导你
I can guarantee it's gonna go great,
我可以保证会进行得很顺利
and I know that because I'm psychic.
我知道这点 因为我是个灵媒
Danny, you're not psychic. "Psychic"!
丹尼 你不是灵媒 灵媒
I knew you were gonna say "Psychic."
我就知道你要说灵媒
Seriously, I am.
说真的 我是
Observe.
看吧
Right now, uh, uh, uh, Shelly is doing
现在 谢利在做
something that no human would normally ever do.
人类通常不会做的事
Oh, I'm sorry, Daniel. I didn't catch that.
抱歉 丹尼尔 我没听清
I was busy making one of these foosball teams black.
我在忙着把一支桌上足球队涂黑呢
Okay, finished unloading the groceries.
好了 卸完杂货了
Now I have to run back to the bar, but feel free to hang.
现在我得跑回酒吧了 但你们可以待在这里
Cool. Okay. Hey, see ya, mate.
好 回头见 伙计
Bye. Bye! See ya, mate!
再见 回头见 伙计
He's gone.
他走了
I am so psyched for Nicki's engagement party.
我对尼基的订婚派对好激动
I am gonna get my dance on and maybe even kiss a guy.
我要尽情舞动 也许亲吻一个男人
I'd do anything to get that kiss.
为了得到那个吻 我不惜付出一切代价
Time to play my favorite game --
该玩我最喜欢的游戏了
How far would Burski go to hook up with Leslie?
为了和莱丝莉上♥床♥ 伯斯科愿意付出多大的代价
Would you hook up with Leslie
如果你跟莱丝莉上完床后
if it meant your entire family died afterwards?
你全家都会死 你愿意吗
Bone zone.
选上♥床♥
Give me something tough. I...
出点难的 我...
Oh, um, I've got one.
我想到了
Would if you could hook up with Leslie,
如果你可以跟莱丝莉上♥床♥
but you could never see her again?
但之后再也见不到她了呢
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bone zone, girl. Ha ha!
选上♥床♥ 妹子
I thought we were joking, but you would seriously choose
我还以为我们在开玩笑 但你真的要选择
hooking up with me over our friendship?
我们上♥床♥ 不惜放弃我们的友谊吗
This feels like a trap.
感觉像是个陷阱
Nicki's gonna be here any second.
尼基随时会来
Now, you know how anyone can tell
你知道大家都能看出
how you're feeling emotionally,
你的情感
even if you just say one word?
就算你只说了一个字吧
Yeah.
知道
You can't do that. Let's practice, okay?
不能那样 我们来练习 好吗
I want you to say, "It's great to see you,"
我想要你说 见到你很高兴
without any emotional undercurrent. Go.
不带任何情感暗流 说吧
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
Just throw it away. Throw it away.
扔掉情感 扔掉情感
Just -- "It's great to see you."
直接说 见到你很高兴
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
Hi, Justin. Hi. Hey.
贾斯丁 好啊
Listen, I just felt so stupid earlier.
我之前觉得自己好蠢
What I wanted to say was I'm happy
我想说的是 我很高兴
that you -- that you met someone.
你遇到了真命天子
That means a lot to me.
那对我意义重大
How is he doing?
他怎么样
Uh, yeah, clear skies from here.
从这里看起来情况良好
Looks like he's going
他好像
for a nice, sweet, smooth takeoff.
平稳顺利地起飞了
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
You flying an imaginary plane?
你在开一架假想飞机吗
Uh, yeah, I am. It's just for fun.
是啊 这样好玩
Thanks again for coming by.
再次感谢你过来
It's great to see you.
见到你很高兴
Oh! He did it!
他做到了
Hey, all right.
好啦
Hey, looks pretty good from here.
从这里看起来挺好的
Should just take her down for a smooth landing, huh?
该载她进行平稳降落 对吧
Well, I got to, uh -- I got to go.
我得走了
Our engagement party is tomorrow,
我们的订婚派对明天举♥行♥了
And the venue fell through, so I have to find a new one.
举办地点吹了 所以我得找新的地方
Oh. Oh. Oh, you need a-a venue. Hello.
你需要举办地点 喂
I own a venue.
我有举办地点
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表