剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I-I-I know if you're really attracted to a guy,
我知道如果你真的被男人吸引
then he's got to have some edge to him
他肯定有一些优势
and he's got to be fighting some demons.
而且肯定要跟恶魔拼搏
But I'm not gonna let a guy come in here and screw up your life.
但我不会让别人来毁了你的生活
That's why I brought in Mike, all right?
所以我带来了麦克 好吗
He's got that dangerous past that you kind of vibe on,
他有危险的过去 能吸引你
but also he's got nine years sobriety
但他也戒瘾九年了
and he runs a successful construction company
开着一家成功的建筑公♥司♥
that helps rebuild downtown Detroit.
帮助重建底特律市中心
Are you really gonna ditch me for someone else?
你真的要为了别人而甩了我吗
So, this is prom all over again.
这又是毕业舞会重演了
Leslie, you've always been a rock in my life,
莱丝莉 你一直都是我生命中的依靠
and I guess that's why I thought
我想那就是我觉得
that you didn't need me that way.
你不需要我的原因
I do.
我需要你
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Go have fun.
去好好玩吧
Hey, uh, Mike, you got a suit?
麦克 你有西装吗
Of course I do.
当然啦
Well, go get it on. We're gonna go to a party.
去穿上 我们要去派对了
Okay.
好
Oh, and...
还有...
you know that, uh, way you used to talk as a kid?
你小时候的说话方式
Maybe when we have a private moment,
等我们度过私人时光时
you could bust it out.
你可以尽情地说
For sure, mami.
行啊 妈咪
When I get back here, I'm gonna put a baby in you.
我回来时会让你怀上孩子的
Danny Oh, god!
丹尼 天啊
I'm really proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
That was a great thing you did.
你做的是一件好事
Granted, I am a little bummed that I, uh,
当然 我有点失望
don't get to dance now, you know?
我现在没法跳舞了
**Had the time of my life*
*度过了美妙的时光
All right, all right.
好了 好了
I'll let you do it just this once, okay?
我就让你这样做一次 好吗
But I'm gonna need everybody's help.
但我需要其他人的帮助
Come on, guys.
来吧 伙计们
**And I*
*而我
**I had the time of my life*
*度过了美妙的时光
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Burski, why are you so dressed up?
伯斯基 你为什么穿成这样
I was just trying on suits.
我只是在试西装
Um...I have a --
我有...
I have a job interview later to...
之后我有个成为医生的
be a doctor.
工作面试
Hey, uh, if it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你好受一些
the suit really makes you look like a gentleman.
西装让你看起来像是个绅士
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank god that tailor made room in the ween-zone,
谢天谢地裁缝把裆部做得够大
'cause I got major lumber.
我下面硬死了
Right back to Burski again.
又成了"勃"斯基
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表