剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Sabrina...
塞布丽娜
Well, maybe if somebody else --
如果别人
danny --
丹尼
didn't cheat on her like a
没有像一个混♥蛋♥一样
jackass
出轨了
everything would be fine.
一切都会没事的
You don't know how side mouth works.
你根本不知道怎么运用嘴角
Hey, Sabrina?
塞布丽娜
Could we possibly get some more pretzels over here?
我们这边能不能再来点椒盐脆饼干
Why don't you guys get up off your lazy asses
你们不如挪动肥臀
and get them yourself?
自己去拿啊
I think I'd just rather live without pretzels.
我还是别吃椒盐脆饼干了
We didn't do anything.
我们什么也没做
Why does she hate us?
她为什么讨厌我们
I didn't really notice anything.
我没发现什么啊
That's usually how women treat me.
女人一般就是这样对待我的
Listen, sometimes,
有时候
when a girl's really hurt by a guy,
当一个女人被一个男人狠狠伤害后
she ends up being pissed at his friends.
就会对朋友发火
Well, she's your friend.
她是你的朋友
How do we get back on her good side?
我们怎么跟她搞好关系呢
This is all Danny's fault.
这都是丹尼的错
Yes! Thank you!
是啊 谢谢
Wait. What's Danny's fault?
等等 什么是丹尼的错
Everything?
一切
I know, right?
我就知道 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Danny's the worst.
丹尼最烂了
All right, I need you to get fired up, baby bird, all right?
好了 我需要你充满愤怒 小小鸟
We need to go take down this neighbor, huh?
我们得拿下这邻居
Do you really want to get in a huge fight with a neighbor?
你真的想和邻居大吵一架吗
I used to live next to this old lady,
我以前的邻居是个老太太
And we had a little bit of a disagreement
我们对"吵闹的风铃"
with some "Noisy wind chimes."
有点不同看法
Long story short, she smashed my wind chimes.
长话短说 她砸了我的风铃
Look, I don't know why you're so scared of this guy.
我不知道你为什么这么怕这个人
You don't need to be.
没必要啊
You got me, man. I got your back.
你有我啊 我挺你
Look, I have the inner strength of 10 men, okay?
我的内在力量跟十个人的一样
I don't know if you knew that,
我不知道你是不是了解
but that means that between the two of us,
但那意味着我俩加起来
we have the strength of 9 1/2 men.
有九个半人的内在力量
Wait. Does that make me a negative man?
等等 那我就是负数咯
You know what? It doesn't matter.
知道吗 那不重要
I just -- look, I was joking
我只是... 我说
when I said that we were married,
我们结婚是开玩笑的
But in a way, that's exactly what we are.
但在某种程度上 我们就是那样
We're nonsexual life partners.
我们是无性的生活伴侣
You can't be life partners without sex.
如果没有性♥爱♥ 就不叫生活伴侣了
What am I saying?
我在说什么鬼
Look, baby bird, man, I need you on this,
小小鸟 我需要你
so I'm gonna talk to you in your touchy-feely-guy language.
所以我打算用你的娘娘腔说话
I'm listening.
我听着呢
For three months now, we've been roommates,
三个月来 我们一直是室友
but, uh, my heart wants more than that.
但我的心想要更多
What does your heart want, Danny?
你的心想要什么 丹尼
Justin Kearney,
贾斯丁·科尔尼
Will you destroy our neighbor with me?
你愿意和我一起干掉邻居吗
Yes. Yes. Yeah.
当然
A thousand times yes. Yeah, man.
绝对同意 太好了
All right, I say we get aggressive on this, all right?
我建议我们强硬点
I don't know.
我说不好
I-I think that should be our last resort.
我觉得那应该是我们的最后手段
I feel like we should charm him first.
我觉得我们一开始应该迷住他
I already called Kevin
我已经给凯文打电♥话♥
and told him to come by the place
叫他来我们家
so we could work it out peacefully.
这样我们就可以和平解决了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, it's okay
没关系
because I kind of already went ahead with my idea, too.
因为我也擅作主张了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I stole that idiot's damn light.
我偷走了那个傻♥逼♥的蠢灯
No! What -- oh, god.
不 天啊
Do you think he knows?
你觉得他知道了吗
Give me back my light!
还我灯来
He might..
他也许知道了
Danny and Justin are dead men!
丹尼和贾斯丁死定了
Why did he say my name?
他为什么说我的名字
Um, because I-I wrote a note,
因为我写了一张纸条
and I signed it "Danny and Justin."
签名是 丹尼和贾斯丁
Till death do us part, baby bird.
至死不渝 小小鸟
I know you're in there!
我知道你们在家
Get out of here. Go. I'll set a distraction.
出去吧 我来转移他注意力
What is that? What is that?
那是什么 那是什么
Hey! I see you rolling!
我看见你滚过去了
I see you!
我看见你了
Unlock this window!
把窗户的锁打开
Ah, joke's on you -- there's no lock on the window!
好笑的是你 窗户没有锁
I shouldn't have said that! Go, go, go!
我不该说的 快跑快跑
I cannot believe you stole his light.
难以置信你偷走了他的灯
Are you happy?
你开心了吗
Am I happy? I don't know.
我开心了吗 我不知道
Oh, look -- there's a mirror.
瞧 这里有面镜子
Uh, yep, still me. Thrilled.
还是我 很激动
Look, Kevin's not gonna respond with reason, okay?
凯文不会理智回应的 好吗
Like most guys with a beard, he's a tool.
跟许多胡子男一样 他是个傻♥逼♥
Kevin has a beard, does he?
凯文有胡子啊
Is it kind of like the beard
是不是像《斯巴达三百勇士》里
Gerard Butler had in "300"?
杰瑞德·巴特勒的胡子
Is Kevin muscular?
凯文是不是肌肉男
Brett, again, he's a drug dealer.
布雷特 我再说一次 他是毒贩
A muscular drug dealer?
肌肉男毒贩吗
All right, back off, bitch. He's mine.
滚蛋 贱♥人♥ 他是我的
You started a turf war, Danny,
你挑起了势力争夺战 丹尼
and I've seen "West Side Story."
我看过《西区故事》
I know what happens in turf wars.
我知道势力争夺战里会发生什么事
People sing, then they dance, then they die.
人们唱歌♥ 然后跳舞 然后翘辫子
I mean, we don't know this guy.
我们根本不了解这人
I mean, what -- what -- what if he has a knife?
如果他有把刀呢
My mother always said,
我妈妈总是说
if someone pulls out a knife, I should pull out a smile.
如果有人拔刀 我就该笑脸以待
I've been stabbed on several occasions.
我被捅过好多次
I have to go talk to Kevin before this escalates any further.
我得和凯文谈谈 免得事态升级
Man -- man, we can't back out now, all right?
我们现在不能示弱 好吗
He's not a scary guy. He's just a lame stoner.
他不是个可怕的人 只是个弱爆的毒鬼
You need to trust me on this, all right?
你得相信我 好吗
I don't tell you how to do
我没告诉你
your lame singing that everybody hates.
要如何鬼哭狼嚎 让大家都讨厌
That's because you have a terrible singing voice.
那是因为你有可怕的歌♥声
Uh, really?
真的吗
Uh, no, I actually have an amazing singing voice.
才不是 我其实唱歌♥特好听
Look, I need to know -- are you still with me?
听着 我得知道 你是不是还跟我站在一边
All right, is our marriage still intact?
我们的婚姻还有效吗
Yeah, man. I'm with you to the end.
是的 哥们 我挺你到最后
Good, good, good, good, good.
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, cool it. He's here.
别笑了 他来了
Uh, hey, Sabrina.
塞布丽娜
Die.
去死
All right. Cool. Talk to you later.
好吧 回头和你聊
What, uh -- what are you guys laughing at?
你们笑什么呢
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表