剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I suck at this!
我不会经营酒吧
I'm a failure.
我是个失败者
I mean, do you know what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Have you ever failed at anything in your life?
你这辈子有在任何事上失败过吗
No.
没有
Good. You guys are all here.
很好 你们都在这儿
I went to the bar looking for you.
我刚刚去酒吧找你们了
Side note -- maybe lock the door
小提醒下 或许你们下次
next time you leave for the night.
离开酒吧的时候该把门锁一下
I found a neighborhood dog up on the bar,
我发现邻居家的狗进了酒吧
drinking from the soda gun.
正在从饮料机里偷着喝
Anyway, uh, I just wanted to apologize for freaking out.
总之呢 我只是想为我的情绪崩溃道歉
Well, you know what, baby bird?
知道吗 小小鸟
I'm actually glad you're here
我其实很高兴你在这儿
because I feel like I'm the one that owes you an apology.
因为我觉得我该向你道歉才对
Look, man, the reason why I've never failed at anything
听着 我之所以从没在任何事上失败过
is because I've never even really tried anything.
是因为我从没在任何事上努力尝试过
I mean, the only job I've ever had was suing that water park,
我唯一做过的工作就是告那个水上公园
and I don't even know how to make that a full-time gig.
我甚至都不知道该如何把那变成全职的活儿
But, you know, you took your money,
但是 你拿出你所有的钱
and you went all-in, and you bought a bar.
义无反顾地投进去 买♥♥了家酒吧
I mean, how -- how ballsy is that?
那该是多有种啊
I just did what I always do, and I-I --
我又犯了我常犯的病 我...
I take someone else's thing, and I make it my own.
我把别人的东西拿来 变成自己的东西
I'm gonna take that as an apology for my wedding, as well.
我就把你这话当做对我婚礼事件的道歉吧
Well, you know what? That's a different story,
其实 那完全是另一回事
and everybody kind of knows that, all right?
每个人都清楚这一点 好吗
Alright, I put the whole thing up online,
好吧 我把那段视频放上网了
and I had people vote on it,
让观众们投票
and they all voted kinin favor of me.
他们基本都把票投给了我
Look, I'm sorry, baby bird.
听着 我很抱歉 小小鸟
How could I have been such an idiot?
我怎么会是这么一个大白♥痴♥呢
You opened your mouth and words came out?
因为你张嘴说出了话吗
What is she, magic?
她是什么魔法妖女吗
This whole thing started
发生这样的事
because we wanted to change the name of the bar.
起因就在于我们想改酒吧名
And it's your bar, so you can do what you want,
那是你的酒吧 你想怎么样都行
But we thought that we had a suggestion,
但我们有个建议
if you would take it, maybe name the bar after you.
如果你愿意的话 或许可以以你的名字命名酒吧
You want to name the bar Justin's?
你想让这酒吧改叫"贾斯丁酒吧"吗
Well, no. Of course not. That's a terrible name for a bar.
不 当然不是了 酒吧叫这个名也太差劲了
It sounds like an airport steakhouse.
那听着像是机场牛排屋的名字
Okay, what's -- what's the name, then?
好吧 那该叫什么名字
Baby bird's?
小小鸟
I remember the, uh -- the first time you called me that.
我还记得你第一次这么叫我的时候
What the hell was that?
你♥他♥妈♥这是什么情况啊
Better put on a raincoat. There's a cry a-brewing.
你还是赶快穿上雨衣吧 一大♥波♥眼泪将要袭来
All right, no, no, no.
行了 别别别
Look, look, I'm not good with this kind of emotion.
听着 我不太会处理这种情感
You can stop this, right?
你可以自动停下的 是吧
What if I hug you?
如果我抱抱你呢
Will that make it better, maybe make it go away?
那会让你好受些吗 会让你的这种情绪消散吗
Okay.
好吧
I lied!
我撒谎了
Hey, girls, I'd really like to have sex with one of you...
姑娘们 我真的很想跟你们其中一个人做♥爱♥
or both.
或者一起上
Why, hello, earth angels.
你们好啊 地球天使
You really don't mind doing that?
你真的不介意这么做吗
Of course not.
当然不了
They're my friends. I love them.
他们是我朋友 我爱他们
That makes you a really good friend.
那说明你是个很好的朋友
You know, one day, I'm gonna go to a group of girls,
总有一天 我会走进一群女孩当中
say something offensive,
说一些冒犯的话
and I think one special lady's gonna stay.
我觉得其中一个特殊的女士肯定会留下的
I think that girl might be you.
我觉得那个女孩可能就是你
You see, you and I have something that a lot of people -- L-Leslie?
你和我拥有很多人都....莱丝莉
Leslie?
莱丝莉
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表