剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Covering your whole body like a baby monkey?
厚厚的黑发 就像是小猴一样
Me.
是我
And I never told anybody, and I never will.
我从来没告诉过别人 我也不会
Okay, it's very common, all right?
这很常见 好吗
There's a medical term for it.
有个医学术语描述的
Is the term "Horrifying"?
术语是不是"毛骨悚然"
And that just leaves Justin,
还剩贾斯丁
my sweet, beautiful, voluptuous wife.
我美丽性感的亲爱老婆
It's like you don't even know what it means
好像你根本不了解
to be in a fake marriage with a guy-friend roommate.
跟男性室友缔结虚假婚姻意味着什么
I admit that I flew off the handle
我承认对于灯的那事儿
about that light thing, but that doesn't matter.
我大发雷霆 但那不重要
You should have had my back no matter what.
你该在任何情况下支持我的
I would never sell you out for a stranger because you know why?
我不会为了一个陌生人背叛你 你知道原因吗
I don't share a toothbrush with that man.
我没有跟那个人共用牙刷
I share a toothbrush with you.
我是跟你共用的牙刷
And I can tell by your reaction
我能根据你的反应看到
that you had no idea that that was going on,
你不知道有这么回事
but I'll tell you right now
但我现在可以告诉你
that it's been happening for about a week,
我已经用你的牙刷用了一周了
and it's been making me feel very close to you.
这让我感觉和你很亲近
Now, in spite of this epic betrayal,
虽然你们全部都背叛了我
I'm just gonna tell you guys I love you
我还是打算告诉你们 我爱你们
and, uh, you can count on me...
你们可以指望我
even though I can't count on you.
虽然我没法指望你们
What?
干嘛
You're still a little furry.
你还是有点多毛
Get inside my belly
进我的肚子
'cause that's where you...
因为那就是你...
Hey, you mind if we, uh, come in for a second and talk?
你介意我进来跟你谈谈吗
Who's the broad?
这娘们儿是谁
I'm his muscle, okay?
我是他的打手 好吗
So play nice, or I will mess you up.
友好点 不然老娘打死你
I had no idea Justin's bodyguard would be so enchanting.
没想到贾斯丁的保镖是如此迷人
So, um, heard you were a doctor.
听说你是个医生
Yeah, a disgraced doctor.
是啊 一个不光彩的医生
Okay, but, hypothetically,
好吧 但假设一下
I could still introduce you as a doctor.
我还是可以跟别人介绍说你是医生
Okay, you are done.
好了 你说完了
Moving on, 'cause that's not the point of this.
走吧 因为那不是我们过来的重点
Listen. Kevin.
听着 凯文
Danny's my best friend,
丹尼是我最好的朋友
and despite our amazing scat chemistry, um...
虽然我们之间有令人惊异的拟声唱火花
What?
什么
Okay, stop. Stop. That's not why I'm here, okay?
停下来 我不是为此而来的
Please.
拜托
Look, I should have never given you that light back
我不该还给你那盏灯的
because I'm on Danny's side, and I always will be...
因为我站在丹尼那边 我会一直如此
till death do us part.
至死不渝
Why the hell are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这个
Why don't you tell him?
你为什么不告诉他
I already did tell him.
我已经告诉他了
Actually, this whole thing was just a distraction
其实 我们来找你只是分散你注意
so that him and the guys could, uh, steal your light again.
这样他和男人们就能再次偷走你的灯
We got it! Fire it up, guys!
我们拿到了 开灯吧
Huh?! What do I look like in there?
我看起来像是什么
Just an amazing, godlike creature?
一个超酷的上帝般的生物
All right, well, I think that's about it.
好吧 我想差不多了
Okay.
好了
Well, Kevin, we'll see you later. Have a good night...
凯文 回头见 祝你晚上愉快
or is it day?
或者是白天愉快
You know, I can't even tell over here.
我在这里都分辨不出是白天还是晚上
I got a rake!
我有个耙子
let's do Iwo Jima!
我们来模仿《硫磺岛》
Shelly, did you eat all of my magic brownie?
小谢 你是不是吃光了我的魔力布朗尼
Yes, I did.
没错
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表