剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
我们都吃过回头草
Hell, before I met Mike I was still hooking up with my ex-husband.
在我遇见麦克前还一直跟前夫鬼混呢
Yeah. And before I met Leslie,
是啊 在我遇到莱丝莉前
I was still hooking up with this girl...
我还跟一女的鬼混过 她...
Nobody cares.
没人在乎
I guess right now it's just so tempting to back slide with Trent.
我现在很想吃特伦特这回头草
Does that go away?
这感觉会过去吗
Yes.
会的
The minute you makes someone forget him.
只要你遇到能让你忘记他的人
I back slid with Amy.
我和艾米还旧情复燃过
She was my first love and the one that got away.
她是我初恋 可惜逃走了
I mean literally. She robbed a bank
这是真的 她抢劫了银行
and they could not catch her.
他们至今都没抓到她
So, I was thinking about it.
我刚刚好好想了一下
You know what? I think you should ask Amanda out.
我觉得你应该约阿曼达出去
I'm going to bow out.
我不跟你争了
Bud you like her, too.
但你也喜欢她
I can tell, your eyebrow goes up every time I mention her name.
我能看出来 一提她名字你就挑眉毛
No, it doesn't.
我才没有
Amanda.
阿曼达
That eyebrow is about something else.
我是为了别的事挑眉毛
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda. .
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda. Amanda.
阿曼达 阿曼达
Stop. Okay, look.
住嘴 听着
Just let me bow out so that you have a better chance with her, okay?
让我退出 那你就有更大机会钓到她了
Wait.
等等
Wait. Are you saying that there's a world,
等等 你是说有那么一个世界
world that both of us go for her
要是咱俩一起追求她
that I don't even stand a chance?
我连一点机会都没有
Yeah, I do think that there's a world like that.
是啊 我的确认为有那样一个世界
It's this world. It's -- it's the world.
就是这个世界 就是现实世界
Amanda and I have everything in common.
阿曼达和我有好多共同语言
We're both singers. We're both sensitive souls.
我们都是歌♥手 都很感性
Both have a hard time with dairy.
都不爱吃乳制品
It's like we were created for each other.
我俩简直是天造地设的一对
Careful, Justin.
小心点 贾斯丁
You always idealize women that you just met.
你总把刚认识的女人想得特别好
You can't idealize someone who's perfect in every single way.
她本来就那么完美 还怎么想得更好
Look, let me just bow out for you, ok?
为了你 哥退出行吗
Learn to take yes for an answer.
你就答应了吧
I didn't get to be a 20-year-old virgin
我要是答应
by taking yes for an answer.
就不会二十岁还是处♥男♥了
You don't stand a chance with Amanda.
你跟阿曼达没戏
For God's sake. She's 22 and you're 130.
老天啊 她才22岁 你都130岁了
Face it, you're just scared because even though
面对现实吧 你只是害怕
if you try as hard as you can,
哪怕自己再努力
she'll still pick me.
她还是会选我
Yeah? You want to bet, nerd?
是吗 想打赌吗 呆瓜
Fine, you're on. What are the stakes?
好啊 来啊 赌什么
Loser should shave his head?
输了剃光头怎么样
No, that will punish everyone.
不行 这不是膈应大伙么
Why would one in subject ever wanna see your Voldemort skull?
谁会想看你的伏地魔秃脑壳
I want your dignity.
就赌上你的尊严
I want your chest hair.
赌你的胸毛
Fine.
好
If she goes with me you have to shave your chest
她要是跟了我 你就把胸毛剃了
and if she goes with anybody else, I'll shave mine.
她要是跟了除我之外的任何人 我就把我的剃了
No. Not shave.
不 不用剃的
I want to wax it. Right here in this bar.
用蜡脱毛 就在这间酒吧里
Live in front of everyone.
给大家来个现场直播
It's on then. It is on.
赌了 一言为定
In fact, I'm going to live tweet that it's on!
事实上 我要发推告诉大家我赌了
In fact, I'm going to do the "It's on" song.
事实上 我要唱首打赌歌♥
Waz? Back me up.
沃兹 伴奏起
**Oh, Danny and Justin*
*噢 丹尼和贾斯丁
**Going for the same girl*
*追求同一个姑娘
**Oh, Danny in...*
*丹尼在...
Waz, more, please!
沃兹 不要停
Waz, more, please!
沃兹 接着弹
Here you go.
给
Okay. Hang on.
好吧 你等等
How come every time I bring you a beer
为什么每次我给你上啤酒
you give me $1.
你才给我一块钱
Yet when Shelly brings you a beer you give him $5.
可谢利给你上啤酒 你就给他五块钱
You really want to know?
你真想知道吗
How's your day going? Fine.
你今天过得怎么样 挺好
I got bored in the middle of a one-word answer.
你就答一个词 我都听烦了
Shelly, how was your day going?
谢利 你今天过得怎么样
Oh, the day was like any other.
今天和平时一样
I woke up, smoked some weed.
我一觉醒来 抽点大♥麻♥
Fed the cat.
喂喂猫
Freaked out because I didn't own a cat.
我吓坏了 因为我没养猫
Realized I just let a raccoon into my place
然后我意识到自己把一只浣熊放进了家门
and I just got the hell out of there.
我只好快点离开了
That was great stuff. How about a $5?
太有意思了 给你五块
Amanda could be here any minute,
阿曼达随时可能来
you ready man? You loose?
准备好了吗 不紧张了吗
Yes, I just got to warm up on my flirting before she gets here.
嗯 我得在她来之前预热下调情技巧
Watch and learn.
看好了 学着点
Spiders.
蜘蛛
Just kidding. Just hands.
开玩笑的 是手
Hey, beautiful. Wow.
你好啊 美女
Oh, love your hair. It is like tiny little slinkies.
我喜欢你的头发 像小弹簧圈玩具似的
Feel like I might push you down a flight of stairs,
感觉我要是把你推倒在楼梯上
it'd just keep going, going, going, and going.
它会自己向上弹啊 弹啊 弹啊
Excuse me?
你说啥
I should go.
我该走了
Hey, Candace.
坎迪斯
You will relax if you practice on someone you know. Try it on her.
如果你跟认识的人练的话会放松的 拿她练手
Hey, kitty pop. It's not a thing.
你好啊 小辣猫 没这么个称呼
Look, Candace, I...
听着 坎迪斯 我...
What the hell are you doing?
你干嘛啊
Just giving you a taste of what it's like
让你尝尝跟丹尼·伯顿抢女人
when you go toe-to-toe with Danny Burton.
是什么滋味
You're in the jungle now, bro.
你现在在丛林里 兄弟
When two silverback gorillas compete for the same female,
两只银背大猩猩争夺同一只雌性的时候
one gorilla will get right in the other's face to show dominance.
一只会贴近另一只的脸 宣示主宰权
How long does that last?
这得搞到什么时候
Well, dominant gorilla stays
直到它意识到
until he realizes that the other gorilla is unimpressive and weak.
另一只大猩猩平平无奇不堪一击
I'm not weak, Danny.
我没有不堪一击 丹尼
I just don't have any good pick-up lines.
我只是不知道怎么搭讪比较好
You don't need pick-up lines.
不需要什么搭讪词
They're cheesy. Just talk to me,
太俗了 跟我聊聊
tell me what you really like to do.
跟我讲讲你喜欢做什么
I don't know.
不知道
I guess we could open a bottle of wine.
我想我们可以开瓶红酒
Watch a movie. Cook dinner together.
看部电影 一起做晚餐
I bet you'd look really cute in my apron.
我觉得你穿我的围裙会很可爱
And yes, I own an apron.
没错 我有条围裙
I love that you own an apron.
我喜欢你有围裙
What are we making for dessert?
我们做什么点心
You guessed right. That's good conversation.
你猜对了 对话真愉快
Oh, yeah!
好耶
I just want someone to be myself with.
我只是想找一个能让我做自己的人
You know? And if I had to choose between going to some big crazy party or
你懂吗 如果我得在去某个疯狂大派对
staying home and watching movies and eating pizza with you,
或在家和你看电影 吃披萨之间做选择
I'd choose you every time.
我每次都会选你
I've been waiting for somebody to say that to me.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表