剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. It was the best night of my life.
好吧 那是我人生中最美好的一晚
You guys could have just told me you didn't want me to come.
你们可以直接告诉我不想让我去的
You bust my balls all the time,
你们一直打击我
But I'm the lovable one in this group.
我是这个群体中的小可爱
I'm like a puppy.
我就像个小狗狗一样
I'm a lovable puppy, and you kick me.
我就像个可爱的小狗狗 你们却踢了我
You're puppy kickers.
你们是踢狗狂
Leslie, we're leaving.
莱丝莉 我们走吧
No?
不走吗
Okay.
好吧
You actually made me feel sorry for Burski.
你们让我觉得伯斯科好可怜
Was it worth it?
昨晚值得吗
I will answer that question by showing you an instagram picture
我打算用一张我贴在网上的照片来回答你这个问题
of me getting a piggyback ride from a very attractive gay man.
内容是我跟一个十分帅气的基佬搞"背背山"
Brett, it's not a piggyback ride if you're facing each other.
布雷特 如果你们是面对着对方 就不叫"背背山"
#worthit!#
#超值得#
Hey, baby bird, look, I'm gonna say something
小小鸟 听着 我想说些话
that's gonna make myself feel very bad,
会让我感觉十分愧疚
So I want you to try and not be happy about it, okay?
我希望你不要表现出很开心的样子 好吗
I can't run the bar.
我运营不好酒吧
Okay, all right, okay.
好吧 好吧
The "Whoo" is a little much.
我这么叫有点太过了
Look, I just -- I don't know
听着 我不知道怎么
how to get people in the bar, all right?
把顾客吸引到酒吧来
There's only two people in there,
整晚只有两个顾客
and even that's too many for me to handle.
就连那两个人我都负责不了
Will you -- please come back.
能请你 回来吗
Of course, okay?
当然可以了
Justin to the rescue.
贾斯丁飞来拯救
Did I say two people?
我刚刚是说两个人吗
I meant a hundred.
我的意思是一百个哦
But as you know, I'm not very good with numbers!
但你也知道 我一见到数字就发懵
It's been like three hours.
也就三小时而已
How did you get so many people here?
你是怎么吸引到这么多人来的
Uh, look I don't want to overstate this,
我也不想夸大这事
but in many ways, I'm like the center of the universe.
但在很多方面 我都是宇宙的中心
Are those two guys kissing?
那是两个男人在接吻吗
Oh, so I turned it into a gay bar.
我把它变成了一家Gay吧
Sundays only -- well, sun-gays only.
仅仅每周天而已 "天基日"
He was actually smart.
他其实挺聪明的
Diana Ross was signing autographs at the motown museum.
戴安娜·罗斯之前在摩城博物馆搞签售
He went down and passed out two-for-one drink fliers
他跑过去给每位穿紧身V领衫的男人
to anyone wearing a tight v-neck.
发了一张"买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥"的传♥单♥
Well, we must've just missed each other.
我们肯定是恰好错过了对方
You know what?
你知道吗
The only problem now is trying to keep Brett focused on work.
现在唯一的问题是让布雷特专心工作
Free shot to any Puerto rican with amazing abs!
腹肌棒棒的波多黎各人有免费酒喝啦
God bless you, Danny Burton.
上帝保佑你 丹尼·伯顿
How come wherever gay guys go,
为什么无论基佬们去哪儿
attractive, single women seem to follow?
有魅力的单身女性都会跟着
Well, they think they're gonna get a night out
她们觉得可以出去玩一夜
without getting hit on.
而不用被搭讪
Oh, they are sorely mistaken.
那她们可真是大错特错
I'm just glad to see everybody's having fun.
我真高兴看到大家都玩得很开心
Well, I'm glad you're glad,
我也很高兴你很高兴
because the only reason that you wouldn't be glad
因为如果你看到你的酒吧满是会付钱的顾客
to see your bar full of paying customers
而不高兴 那唯一的原因就是
would be if it bothered you
你心里不爽
that the guy who got your friends to give you money
那个召集你的朋友们凑钱给你的人
found another way to make you even more money,
找到了个新方法让你赚更多的钱
And that's only something a very petty person would ever feel!
心胸狭隘的人就是会这么觉得呢
That's why I'm glad. I'm glad.
所以我很高兴 真的
Okay, I'm gonna go to my office.
好了 我要去我的办公室了
Our office.
是我们的办公室
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Sabrina.
谢你了 塞布丽娜
What's up with all the dongs, dude?
怎么会有这么多男人啊
Actually, Danny made Sunday nights into sun--
实际上 丹尼把周日之夜变成了...
Oh, I'm not talking to you, Brett.
我不是在跟你说话 布雷特
Hey, Shelly -- psyche.
嘿 谢利 被骗了吧
Not talking to you either, dude.
我也不跟你说话 兄弟
Leslie, nice cans. What's going on?
莱丝莉 酒杯不错 是怎么回事
I just told a hot gay guy that I used to be a dude.
我刚跟一个性感基佬说我以前是个男人
Look, you guys, ditching Burski last night was not cool.
你们昨晚撇开伯斯科真的很不够意思
They just don't get it, Danny. Guys like you and me --
他们就是不明白 丹尼 像你和我这种人
All right, look, I'm gonna stop you right there
行了 我打算就此打断你
because no sentence should ever start that way.
因为任何句子这样开头都不是好兆头
Hey, you know that when you speak,
对了 你知道你一开口
you drive single people away, right?
就会把单身的人逼走吧
Of course.
当然了
Okay, well, what if I told you that
好吧 如果我告诉你们
that's what makes Burski the ultimate wingman?
那让伯斯科成为最佳泡妞搭档呢
I would say you're mad -- simply insane!
那我会说你疯了 脑子不好使了
Bursk, you see that bachelorette party over there?
伯斯科 你看到那边的单身派对了吗
All right, go over there and be yourself.
过去吧 做真实的自己就好
All right, look, every group has a Burski.
听着 每个群体都有一个伯斯科
You just have to find out how to use your Burski, okay?
你们必须学会利用你们的伯斯科
Now, see? Look. He's in, all right?
瞧 他过去了 看到了吗
Now, that girl has a large chest,
那个姑娘胸很大
So I'm assuming that Burski will bring up motorboating
我预计他马上就要开始"汽船"模式了
in 3, 2...
倒数三 二
And they explode, all right?
她们四散而逃
But girls are like pack animals.
但姑娘们都是群体动物
After they scatter, they're desperate to regroup,
她们散开以后 都迫切地想要重新聚成群体
And they'll do that at the furthest point from Burski,
她们会在距离伯斯科最远的地方凝聚
which happens to be now right here.
恰好就是此时 此地
Hey, girls. This is Shelly.
姑娘们 这是谢利
He's like a human couch.
他就像个人体沙发一样
Make yourselves comfortable.
你们怎么舒服怎么来
Follow me.
跟我来吧
Does this work for guys, too?
这一招对男人们也适用吗
You guys like butts?
你们喜欢屁♥股♥吗
Hey, to Danny!
敬丹尼
Look, if we're gonna keep having gay night,
如果我们还要继续举办基佬之夜的话
then we have to make a rule --
那我们得定下个规矩
No hooking up with customers in the men's room.
不准在男厕所和客人们乱搞
Brett...
布雷特
He was talking to me, and I'll do what I want.
他是在说我 我想怎么样就怎么样
You know, if we keep on making this kind of cash,
如果我们继续赚这么多的钱
you could give us a healthcare plan with dental!
你们可以给我们买♥♥带牙科的医保项目了
It's one good night. I'd keep flossing.
就一个晚上不错而已 我说还是继续剔牙吧
Good night? That was like the best night ever.
不错而已 那可是史上最棒的晚上
But you have to think about the consequences, all right?
你必须考虑到相关的后果 好吗
Mo money, mo problems.
没钱 没问题
I can't believe that you're seriously bummed out
我真不敢相信我把这事做成了
because I pulled this off.
你这么不爽
I'm not. I'm happy!
我没有 我很开心
Y-you don't look happy.
你看上去不像很开心啊
A lot of people look angry when they are happpy.
很多人开心的时候看上去很愤怒
Haven't you ever been to Germany?
你就没去过德国吗
All right, so what? I "Took over" the bar.
好吧 我"接管"了酒吧 那又怎样
It's still your bar.
这依然是你的酒吧
Great bar, Danny.
很棒的酒吧 丹尼
No problem, Todd.
没问题 陶德
Look, I-- we made money.
听着 我们赚到了钱
You like making money, don't you?
你喜欢赚钱的 对吧
Okay, what do you want me to do?
行了 你到底想让我怎么样
You really want me to admit that for years,
你真的想让我承认 多年来
I've put my heart and soul into this place,
我呕心沥血地经营这里
and I've never had a night even close to this?
却从没遇到过接近这种盛况的夜晚吗
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表