剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Now, we, meaning me and the investors,
现在我们 也就是我和其他投资人
just had a meeting, and we all decided
刚刚开了个会 我们都决定
that we should change the name of the bar.
应该把酒吧名改掉
Before you get mad, don't do the thing
在你生气前 请别像个生气的妈妈一样
where you put your hands on your hips like some disappointed mom.
双手叉腰气势汹汹地站着
Yeah, "Black eyes" Is a bit of a confusing name, mate.
是啊 "黑眼"这名字有点让人困惑
It sounds like "Black guys."
听着就跟"黑人"一样
You know, there is a name that I've kind of been thinking about.
我确实在琢磨着一个新名字
What about "Underdogs"?
你们觉得"落水狗"怎么样
You know, it kind of fits us and Detroit, you know?
挺适合我们的 也符合底特律风范
Well, uh, we had a meeting just with our eyes,
我们刚刚用眼神开了个会
and we all decided that "Underdogs" is a terrible name.
我们都认为"落水狗"是个很糟糕的名字
Look, all right, I'm open to suggestions, all right?
听着 我欢迎大家提建议
Let's just all keep brainstorming.
我们开始头脑风暴吧
Okay. All right.
好啊 好吧
All right.
好吧
Careful, Justin.
小心哦 贾斯丁
Mixing business and friends can be tricky,
和朋友一起做生意可能会很棘手哦
especially with Danny.
尤其是跟丹尼一起做生意
He takes over everything.
他会接管一切事情
No, he's not that bad.
不 他也没那么差劲啦
He called my wedding "Danny's big day."
他把我的婚礼称为"丹尼的大日子"
Yeah, I did see the, uh --
好吧 我的确可以想象
the picture with him in a white tux, which was...
他穿着白色燕尾服的样子
But anyway, that's not what's happening here.
但不管怎样 现在的情况跟那不一样
Beep, beep! Here we go.
哔哔 我们来啦
Beep, beep! Watch out, everybody!
哔哔 大家当心
Move in. Hi.
搬进来啦
Whoa, w-what the hell are you doing?
你们在干什么呢
It's a-a new desk for our office.
这是放在我们办公室的新办公桌
"Our" Office?
我们的办公室
Yep. It's my wedding all over again.
没错 完全是我的婚礼事件重演
Stay out of this.
你别插手
I still haven't forgiven you for ruining my big day.
我到现在都还没原谅你毁了我的大日子呢
Do you love it?
你喜欢吗
If you love it, make your face all red
如果你喜欢的话 就露出一抹红晕
and try to get the veins popping out of your forehead.
然后让前额的青筋爆裂
He loves it, bro.
他很爱 兄弟
Just trying to stay calm, you know,
只是在努力冷静 因为...
'cause this bar is, uh -- this bar is my baby.
这家酒吧 就像是我的孩子
And you know how protective people are of their babies.
你们也都知道人们对自家孩子的保护性有多强
Not my aunt Sophie.
我苏菲阿姨就不是这样
Of course, she has had nine kids now.
当然了 她已经有9个孩子了
Man, they shoot out of her
天啊 那些孩子从她身体里弹出来
like they're being fired out of a t-shirt cannon.
就像是用T恤大炮射出来的一样
It a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩
I don't know why I'm getting emotnal.
我不知道我为啥变得好激动
You're a very strange white woman.
你真是个非常奇怪的白人女
I need to go rethink my life.
我得去重新思考一下我的人生了
Look, man, we're just trying to make this bar better, okay?
我们只是想让这家酒吧变得更好而已
Hello? Danny's office.
你好 这里是丹尼办公室
Oh, you do not answer my phone in my bar!
你不准在我的酒吧代替我接电♥话♥
Um, in his defense, you did say you thought of it as "Our" bar.
我想替他说句话 你之前说这是"我们的"酒吧
Oh, please, Brett!
行了 布雷特
You're not even from this country.
你都不是这个国家的人
Stay the hell out of it.
别多管闲事
Why are you even fighting me on this?!
你为什么还要跟我抢
Why would you want to answer the phone?!
你为什么想要接电♥话♥
Just let me answer the phone. Relax.
让我接下电♥话♥吧 淡定
Hi. Justin's office.
嗨 这里是贾斯丁的办公室
Hi. Is Danny there?
嗨 丹尼在吗
Sabrina, can I get a bar towel please?
塞布丽娜 能给我一条擦桌毛巾吗
You're sweet. Thank you.
你很好 谢谢
Come on, why are you so upset?
拜托 你为什么这么生气
It's just I thought you guys would be more like silent partners.
只是我以为你们会是沉默合伙人
"Silent partners"?
"沉默合伙人"
What is that, the name of yours and Nicki's sex tape?
那是什么 你和尼基性♥爱♥录像带的名字吗
Oh, no, that's "Gone in sixty seconds."
噢不 应该是"秒射佳人"
Look, we should do some cool stuff to get more people to the bar.
我们应该做些很酷的活动来吸引更多的顾客来
Oh, my g-- wow!
天啊 哇
I never thought of that!
我从没想到过这一点呢
I never thought that we should get people into a bar that I own!
我竟没想过该吸引人来我自己的酒吧呢
Oh, my god!
天啊
I mean, you are such a genius!
你真是个天才
You look like an idiot, but oh, my god,
你看上去像个蠢货一样 天啊
You are the smartest guy I've ever seen!
你是我见过的最聪明的人
Hey, how should we solve world hunger?
对了 我们该如何解决世界饥荒问题呢
Should we give people food?
我们该向人们提供食物吗
Look, just calm down, okay?
冷静点 好吗
And will you go to your happy place?
你能先去你的"欢乐地"散下心吗
Which, for you, I can assume
对你来说 我猜应该是
is a giant warehouse full of free khakis.
一整个仓库的免费卡其色制♥服♥
Why are you getting so weirded out
我想帮助运营这家酒吧
that I want to help run this place?
你为什么表现得这么抓狂
All right, you know what, Danny?
你知道吗 丹尼
You're right.
你说得对
I could use a breather.
我确实该休息一下
So what do you say tonight, you run the bar, okay?
不如今晚 你来负责管理酒吧吧
You can do all the "Cool stuff"
你可以做任何你所认为的
you think that can get people here.
酷活动来吸引顾客
Okay, well, for what it's worth
好吧 老实说
I think that that's one of the coolest decisions you've ever made.
我觉得这是你做过的最酷的决定
Right, and it's highly unlike you
而且 这很不像你的风格
Because you happen to be a control freak, and --
因为你是个控制狂
Oh, you think I can't do it.
原来你是觉得我做不到啊
I know you can't do it.
我知道你做不到的
You want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because you hate hard work.
因为你讨厌辛苦的工作
And you're terrible with numbers.
而且你一遇到数字就发懵
Oh, I'm terrible with numbers.
我一遇到数字就发懵是吗
Really? 14, 65, 2, 7, pi -- the most delicious number.
是吗 14 65 2 7 圆周率 最美味的数字
Okay, Danny, a girl orders two cosmos,
好吧 丹尼 一个女孩点了两杯大都会鸡尾酒
one with premium vodka.
其中一杯加了高档伏特加
What's the sales tax?
销♥售♥税是多少
Uh, that depends. How hot is the girl?
那得看情况了 那女孩有多性感
Enjoy your night.
祝你今晚愉快
Just can't help yourself, can you?
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
You got to take over everything.
你就是想掌管一切是吧
Can you just give it up about your wedding day, okay?
你能别提你婚礼那天的事了吗
I made it better, all right?
我让它变得更好了 好吗
Remember how awesome your first dance was?
还记得你的第一支舞有多棒吗
I don't because you danced it!
我不记得 因为是你跳的
And f.Y.I., there is no such thing
并且我想告诉你 根本没有什么
As a "Traditional brother-solo dance."
"传统的弟弟独舞"
Oh, really? Then what's this?
是吗 那这是什么
**Here comes the wife's brother *
*新娘的弟弟驾到
**Here comes the wife's brother *
*新娘的弟弟驾到
**Weddings are super boring *
*婚礼极其无聊
**But here comes the wife's brother *
*但新娘的弟弟驾到啦
Hey, you guys have fun
嘿 昨天晚上我没去
at that party last night without me?
你们在派对上玩得开心吗
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么啊
We didn't go to any party.
我们可没去什么派对
Saturday's my Volleyball night.
周六晚是我的排球之夜
It's when I stay home and watch women play volleyball.
就是我坐在家里 看女人打排球
I saw the pictures you posted on instagram last night.
我看到你贴在instagram上的照片了
#noBurskiallowed.#
#伯斯科不准进入#
I think deep down, I wanted to get caught.
我深深地思考了下 我想被你逮住
Bursk, I swear it wasn't even that fun.
伯斯科 我发誓那派对根本不怎么有趣
Stop lying, Brett.
别再撒谎了 布雷特
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表