剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Justin, um...
贾斯丁
Since Danny won't let me shower at your house,
既然丹尼不肯让我在你家洗澡
I just wanted to say
我想说
I appreciate you letting me wash up here in the bathroom.
谢谢你让我在这里的卫生间洗漱
Took a little bit of work,
花了点功夫
but I was finally able to get myself to sit in the sink.
但我终于坐进了水槽
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
I'm just trying to show him some kindness.
我只是想好心帮忙
Will you listen to yourself?
你听听自己说的话好吗
I mean, forget Detroit.
别说底特律了
You'd get your ass kicked on Sesame Street.
就算在芝麻街你也会被人欺负的
You make it impossible for me to respect you.
你让我无法尊重你
Don't say that. That hurts my feelings.
别那样说 让我很难受
Well, what are you gonna do about it, huh?
那你要怎么做
Same as always -- nothing.
跟往常一样 什么都不做
We're following up on a 911 call about a stabbing.
我们在跟进报告捅人的急救电♥话♥
That was just a mistake. Justin, tell him.
那只是个误会 贾斯丁 告诉他
He did it.
是他做的
Come on, what are -- what the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Book him!
登记他
Come on, man! I won't last a minute in there!
拜托 我在监狱里撑不了一分钟的
My face is too pretty.
我太帅了
I'm just glad they arrested a white guy.
我很高兴他们逮捕了白人
Do you guys think Danny's gonna be mad when he gets out of jail?
你们觉得丹尼出狱后会生气吗
You did get him out.
你的确救他出来了
On the other hand...
另一方面
Yeah, he's gonna kill you.
对 他会杀了你
So...
那...
How was prison?
监狱怎么样
Did you make any new friends?
你交了新朋友吗
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I knew it. I knew it!
我就知道
If I just stood here
如果我站在这里
and looked at you like that little dog,
像那只小狗一样望着你
I knew you'd fold and apologize.
我就知道你会认输道歉
Dude, I said I didn't respect you,
我说了我不尊重你
and then I stabbed you.
然后我捅了你
Aren't you upset with everyone taking advantage of you?
别人占你便宜 你不生气吗
Well, what am I supposed to do,
我要怎么做
stop believing in people? Yes!
停止信任别人吗 是啊
Do you really think Kevin is gonna give you back your jacket?
你觉得凯文会还你外套吗
Absolutely!
是啊
You know, once summer rolls around
等夏天来临
and he's not so attached to it.
他不喜欢外套的时候
Wha-- what do you want from me, Danny?
你想要我怎么样 丹尼
Uh...you know what? I wasn't prepared for this.
知道吗 我没准备好
I...want you to look better in photos?
我想要你更上镜
But most of all,
但是最重要的是
I want you to stop seeing the good in people, okay?
我希望你不再关注每个人好的一面了
Because most of the time, it's just not there.
因为大部分时间根本都没有
I will, uh, stop doing that.
我会停止那样做的
I'll go get my jacket back from Kevin.
我去找凯文要回夹克
Shelly, I just looked out my window,
谢利 我刚从窗户往外看
and that old woman from the retirement home
那个养老院的老太太
is wandering around the parking lot, naked.
在停车场里裸着走来走去呢
Oh, no. Not again!
不 又来了
Lie!
谎言
I did it! I told my first lie!
我做到了 我说了第一个谎
That's a lie.
那是个谎言
My first lie was at a coffee shop.
我的第一个谎言是在咖啡店说的
Lie. It was at a bakery.
谎言 其实是在面包店
Lie! It was at a pizza parlor.
谎言 其实是在披萨店
Are these all gonna be small businesses?
都是小谎吗
Yeah.
是啊
Brett, thank you so much.
布雷特 非常感谢
You're my favorite.
我最喜欢你了
Oh, is that a lie?
那是谎言吗
You'll never know.
你不会知道了
All right.
好了
Well, I'm gonna go throw away
我要为了养狗抛掉
everything I stand for to get a dog.
我的一切原则了
I feel really great.
我感觉很棒
Check us out, just changing people's lives.
瞧瞧我们 改变人们的生活
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉不错 对吧
Sure does.
是啊
Uh... want to do a celebratory
想做庆祝性的
end-of-the-movie freeze-frame?
电影结束的定格动作吗
I think I do.
我想
Why would you do that to those two?
你为什么要这样对待他俩啊
Leslie, it's rude to talk over the credits.
莱丝莉 放片尾字幕时说话很不礼貌
Candace is an angel.
坎迪斯是个天使
And why would you want Justin
你为什么让贾斯丁
to stop seeing the good in people?
不再看到每个人好的一面啊
We should feel like it's a gift
有他们在我们的生活里
that we have them in our lives.
我们应该觉得这是上天的恩赐
We were just trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙啊
We have to make this quick because I'm on my way
我们得快点 因为我要去
to the animal shelter to go pick up Mo --
动物收♥容♥所♥接小汽了
by lying through my teeth.
通过睁眼说瞎话
Candace, I'm not gonna let you do that.
坎迪斯 我不会让你那样做的
Look... before I came out,
我出柜之前
I spent so many years just lying --
我很多年来都在撒谎
to everyone, even myself.
对所有人 包括我自己
That must have been really hard.
那一定很艰难
It was.
是的
And, you know, whether it was lying to my dad
不管是跟我爸爸撒谎
about why I didn't want to go to the school dance
我为什么不想去学校舞会
or lying to my friend Toby
还是跟我朋友托比撒谎
about why I wanted to turn off the lights
我为什么想关掉灯
and play my new favorite game,
玩我最喜欢的新游戏
"What part of my body is this?"
这是我的哪个身体部位
I was so full of crap.
我鬼话连篇
I wasn't honest with anyone.
我对谁都不诚实
But you don't have to do that anymore.
但你没必要那样做了
I know -- because I'm happy with who I am now.
我知道 因为我对现在的我满意了
Mostly.
大部分是
Look, Candace...
听着 坎迪斯
The thing I regret most about that time in my life
对于我人生中的那一段时间 我最后悔的是
is that I learnt to be very, very good at lying.
我学会了擅长撒谎
And I still do it too much.
我还是撒谎太多了
And I don't want you to go down the same path,
我不想要你重蹈覆辙
because once you start, it's so hard to stop.
因为一旦你开始了 就很难停下了
But what about Mo?
那小汽怎么办
Well, just because you're too sweet to lie,
因为你太可爱了 不能撒谎
it doesn't mean that you don't have some dirtbag friends
这并不意味着你没有一些人♥渣♥朋友
who won't do it for you.
来为你撒谎
Oh, Mo!
小汽
To get the dog,
为了拿到狗狗
we had to pretend to be a happily married couple,
我们得假装是快乐的已婚夫妇
so when he put his hand on my butt, I couldn't take it off.
当他摸我的屁♥股♥时 我不能推开他的手
It wasn't that bad.
没那么难的
You left it there when I sat down.
我坐下时你把手放在了我屁♥股♥下
I'm gonna go get you so many snausages!
我要给你买♥♥好多香肠
Well... I got my coat back.
我拿回了我的外套
Justin, we don't want you to change.
贾斯丁 我们不想要你改变
Yeah. I'll never forget when we met in college.
是啊 我永远也忘不了我们在大学里见面的时候
You just came up to a lonely outsider,
你走向一个孤独的局外人
and you said, "Hey.
然后说 喂
Are you stealing my bicycle?"
你在偷我的单车吗
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表