剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Just get that out of your head, okay?
别想那事了 好吗
Just pick this stuff up, all right?
捡起东西来 好吗
All this stuff you swiped off the table.
你从桌子上扫下去的东西
Somebody could trip on a tangerine.
有人可能被橘子绊倒的
Nobody has ever slipped on a tangerine.
没人踩着橘子滑倒过
Just -- just please,
拜托了
Could you, for the love of god, just pick --
看在老天的份上 你能不能捡起...
God, it hurts!
天啊 好疼
Okay, so, you won that one.
好吧 你赢了
Uh, sorry. We're closed.
抱歉 我们关门了
And my father just passed away today.
我父亲今天去世了
Actually, I work at his retirement home,
实际上 我在他的养老院工作
and he was a great man.
他是个好人
We're sorry for your loss.
对你的损失我们深表遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
He was actually in the middle of making a suit
他其实在给我这位朋友
for my friend here.
做西装
I, uh --
我
I really need that suit by tonight.
今晚之前我真的需要那件西装
It's a huge opportunity for me.
那对我来说是个巨大的机会
Maybe I would feel a little better
也许我今晚给你们做西装
making a suit for you guys tonight.
会让我感觉好一些
Really? No. My dad just died.
真的吗 不 我爸爸刚去世了
Now, what if I told you that this suit could be
如果我告诉你 这件西装可能成为
the beginning of a great love story?
很棒的爱情故事的开端呢
Have you ever cared about a girl so much
你有没有如此深爱过一个女孩
it physically hurts you not to be with her?
你不能和她在一起时真的觉得好痛苦
I see her every day,
我每天都看见她
but it's like she's on the other side of a canyon
但她好像在山谷的另一端
and I just can't get to her.
我没法到达她身边
I don't know.
我不知道
I just feel that if you make me that suit,
我只是觉得如果你给我做西装了
I'd be able to reach across that canyon and finally...
我就可以越过山谷 最后...
...just honk those things.
按响"喇叭"
I-I feel like our happy time has ended.
我觉得我们的欢乐时光结束了
I-I look forward to seeing you guys again when my mom dies.
我母亲去世时我期待再次见到你们
I really want to say that your dad was one of a kind,
我真的想说你父亲是独一无二的
and I was just lucky to know him.
我很荣幸认识他
Before you go, did -- did my dad have any last words?
你们走之前 我父亲有什么遗言吗
You already ruined it. You might as well.
反正你也毁了 干脆说吧
He said that I don't need any help in the crotch department.
他说我的裆部不需要别人帮忙
Dad was always trying to make people feel better.
爸爸总是想让别人更开心
We found such a cool dress for my party.
我们找到了一件很漂亮的裙子来参加派对
Leslie, I-I sprained my ankle pretty bad,
莱丝莉 我狠狠扭伤了脚踝
so I'm sorry,
所以我很抱歉
but I-I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight.
我今晚可能去不了了
But who am I supposed to take now?
但我该跟谁去啊
Did somebody order a hero?
有人订了英雄吗
So, Les, when am I picking you up?
莱丝 我什么时候来接你
Do you think I'm stupid?
你觉得我蠢吗
You made Justin fake an injury
你让贾斯丁假装受伤
so you could take me to the party.
这样你就可以带我去派对了
Candace, you were with them. Is this for real?
坎迪斯 你跟他们是一伙的 真的吗
Danny did ask Justin to back out of the party
丹尼的确让贾斯丁不去派对
so that he could take you,
这样的话他就可以带你去了
and then he pushed me out the door.
然后他把我推出门外
Oh, and you said
你说过
that if you did this one nice brother thing,
如果你做了一件弟弟该做的贴心事
then you could coast for the rest of the year
今年剩下的日子里就能不努力了
and everything would go back to normal.
一切都会回归正常
What are you, a stenographer?
你是速记员吗
Les, I really did sprain my ankle.
莱丝 我的确扭伤了脚踝
That's it. I'm done.
够了 我受够了
Listen, Justin, if you have to sit all night,
贾斯丁 如果你整晚都得坐着
you're going with me to this party, you understand?
也要和我参加这次派对 明白吗
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
There are a couple dance moves we could do in chairs --
坐在椅子上也能跳一些舞蹈动作
Sprinkler, anyone?
有人想表演洒水车吗
You know what? I always have your back.
知道吗 我总是支持你
Anytime you ever needed me for anything, I was there.
每次你需要我♥干♥什么 我都在
But what about for me?
但你对我呢
I mean, what about when I was going through my divorce?
我经历离婚的时候呢
Where were you?
你在哪里啊
I don't know -- Jamaica, Cancun.
我不知道 牙买♥♥加 坎昆
It was a big summer for me.
那个夏天对我来说很重要
Come on, Les. Don't be mad at me.
拜托 莱丝 别生我的气
I'm an idiot.
我是个蠢货
I mean, I keep thinking that some day
我一直想着 有一天
you'll be the brother that I've always needed,
你会成为我需要的弟弟
and now I just -- I know you never will.
现在我知道你绝对不会了
Life was so much simpler back when I was in Shelly's lap.
我坐在谢利的大腿上时 生活简单得多啊
She's your sister, Danny. Fight for her.
她是你姐姐 丹尼 为她而战吧
It's now or never.
机不可失
You know, tomorrow, you could end up like that old guys
明天你可能跟那个老家伙一样
and just die in Justin's office.
死在贾斯丁的办公室里
What?
什么
What's that noise? Is that an ice-cream truck?
那是什么声音 是冰淇淋车吗
Can you really dance in that walking boot the doctor gave you?
你穿着医生给你弄的步行靴还能跳舞吗
Hmm, you know what?
知道吗
Let me answer that question while spinning.
让我旋转着回答你的问题
Just give me a second.
稍等
Oh, yes --
是的
Mm -- I can.
我可以
Actually, help.
实际上 帮帮忙
Ooh, Leslie.
莱丝莉
And hello, ladies.
好啊 玉兔们
So, do you think Danny's gonna show?
你觉得丹尼会出现吗
You see, any minute, Danny's gonna walk in
丹尼随时都会走进来
wearing the suit that I laid out on his bed
穿着我摆在他床上的西装
and finally, uh, step up for Leslie.
为莱丝莉挺身而出
Don't lay out clothes for me.
别给我准备衣服
Hey, Les, um...
莱丝
I know that you don't want me to go to the party with you,
我知道你不想要我跟你去派对
and I get that.
我懂
But I still think you should meet my friend Mike.
但我还是希望你见见我朋友麦克
Who the hell is Mike?
麦克是谁啊
Hey, Mike. Why don't you come meet my sister?
麦克 来见见我姐姐吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You know, uh, Mike's had a pretty rough life.
麦克过得很惨
I don't like to talk about it,
我不想说
but substance abuse, juvenile hall.
但我滥用药物 去过少管所
I've even been locked up.
还进过监狱
Whatever.
随便啦
You know, when I met him, he used to be a little punk.
我见到他时 他是个小流氓
He used to think he was all street.
他觉得自己是个街头混混
Oh, damn, girl. Does that ass got hydraulics?
天啊 姑娘 你的屁♥股♥上有液压装置吗
'cause you're making it bounce.
因为它弹来弹去的
Hey, Brett, you want to get Mike a soda at the bar?
布雷特 你想给麦克倒杯苏打水吗
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,
好啊好啊好啊
So, Mike, tell us about prison.
麦克 跟我们说说监狱的事吧
I agree with you. You said I was a crappy brother.
你说我是个糟糕的弟弟 我同意
But, look, I want to be better.
但我想做到更好
How?
怎么做啊
By setting her up with another train wreck?
通过撮合她和另一个废柴吗
But Leslie -- she's stronger than that.
但是莱丝莉 她没那么软弱
If he looks over here, I'm gonna let him have me.
如果他往这边看 我就让他拥有我
Ca-caw!
呱呱
Danny, what are you doing?
丹尼 你干什么呢
Are you trying to torture me? No.
你在折磨我吗 没有
Look, I know you better than you think I do, all right?
我比你以为的更了解你 好吗
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表