剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
贾斯丁真是太...
He's -- he's probably the kindest person I've ever met.
他可能是我遇到过的最善良的人
Except for my grandpa, and he loved my grandma so much.
除了我祖父 他好爱我祖母
Aww. That's fascinating.
真神奇
I hope you're going to tell me more about it.
希望你跟我说更多
He would always open the door for my grandma.
他总是为我祖母关门
He would rush ahead
他会跑到前面去
and make sure that he was there to open it for her.
确保自己帮她开门
And that's all that I've ever wanted --
我就想要那样
Just a nice, sweet guy who would open the door for me,
一个贴心有爱帮我开门的人
and I feel like I've been searching for that my entire life.
我感觉我这辈子都在寻找
Candace, this is torture for me, okay?
坎迪斯 这对我来说是折磨
I-I can't hear you talk about love or romance or justin anymore.
我没法再听你说爱情或者浪漫或者贾斯丁了
You know the thing that I love about my romance with justin
你知道我爱我跟贾斯丁的浪漫
is that No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是... 不不
I've been listening to you
过去的几天里
talk about justin for the past few days now, okay?
我一直在听你说贾斯丁 好吗
And -- and I've even heard your opinions on what you thought
我甚至听了你对他
he looked like without his shirt on,
脱了衬衫的样子的想法
which is, by the way, way off, okay?
那太扯了 好吗
He looks more like E.T.
他看起来更像电影
at the end of the movie when he's all sick.
最后的外星人 那时候他生病了
This is your last warning.
这是你最后一次警告
Justin's way more attractive than you.
贾斯丁比你有魅力得多
Oh ho! Laters, dumb-dumb!
回见了 笨笨
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Why would you do that? Now I'm out.
你为什么要这样做 现在我出局了
I know what I did was wrong, now so, in solidarity,
我知道我做的事不对 以示团结
I'm going to leave this contest with you.
我要跟你一起离开比赛
No way. Because this isn't just about me getting away from Justin.
不行 因为这不仅仅是我要离开贾斯丁
This was supposed to be a fresh start for me.
也是我的全新开始
I'm gonna warn you -- if you don't at least try
我要警告你 如果你不努力
to win this house for me, then you're gonna pay.
为我赢得这所房♥子 那你就要付钱
Candace, uh, not to be disrespectful or anything,
坎迪斯 我不是不尊重你
but this is exactly like being threatened by a cupcake.
但这就像被纸杯蛋糕威胁一样
Danny, I grew up homeless in Detroit, okay?
丹尼 我在底特律的街道上长大 好吗
I'm a lot tougher than you think. I fight dirty.
我比你想象中要硬气得多 我会出阴招
So if you want to bail on me now,
所以如果你放弃
I could always just dress younger
我就可以打扮成年轻模样
and tell all the attractive woman that you try to hit on
告诉所有你想勾搭的女人
that I'm your daughter. You wouldn't do that.
我是你女儿 你不会那样做的
Oh, my god! I totally would!
天啊 我绝对会啊
Dad! Oh, stop, embarrassing me.
爸爸 别让我尴尬了
It's so weird. You don't look 40.
好奇怪哦 你看起来不像40岁
I'm not 40!
我没有40岁
I'm not 40.
我没有40岁
Mark my words, bitch.
记住我说的话 小婊砸
If you don't come through for me on this,
如果你这次不帮我忙
the only thing you're gonna be banging
你唯一能搞上[撞上]的东西
is your head against the wall.
就是用头撞墙
I guess I could stay.
我想我可以留下来
That's how we do it in the J-squad.
咱们J警队就是这样做的
Brett, sit down.
布雷特 坐下
Come here. Listen...
过来 听着
Nobody should ever have to live in regret, buddy.
没人应该留有遗憾
Okay. What's going on?
好吧 怎么回事
Well, we got ahold of your old pal, Damon,
我们联♥系♥上了你的老伙计达蒙
and he spent the past few days
过去的几天时间里
getting all your friends together from Finchingfield.
他召集了你在芬兴菲尔德的所有朋友
We got everyone we could find,
我们联♥系♥上了我们能找到的所有人
and we crammed them into the local pub.
让他们去了一家当地酒吧
So, Brett, say hello to your hometown.
布雷特 跟你的家乡打招呼吧
Brett!
布雷特
Oh, hi, everyone!
大家好啊
You guys did this for me?
你们为了我这样做吗
Go on there, mate. We're all here.
继续啊哥们 我们都来了
What's this big news, then, son?
有什么重大消息
Um, well, I know that a lot of you think
我知道你们中很多人
that you know me really well,
认为自己很了解我
but, uh, there's just one part of me that you didn't know.
但是你们不知道我的一面
I am a gay man.
我是同性恋
Is it fun?
好玩吗
Uh, y-yeah. Yeah, sometimes.
是的 有时候好玩
So does this mean that our pact to get married
这是不是意味着我们的
if we're both still single when we're 40 is null and void?
40岁还单身时就结婚的合约失效了
Um, yeah. 'fraid so, love.
是的 恐怕是的 亲爱的
But check in again when you're 50.
50岁时再看看吧
You're cute. Are you single?
你真可爱 你是单身吗
Oh. Oh, who said that? Is that -- is that Roger?
谁说的 是罗杰吗
N-no, it was me.
不 是我
Oh. Hi, Dan.
好啊 丹
Guys, this is great. Thank you.
各位 这真棒 谢谢
Wallop!
咋地
Wallop. Wallop!
咋地 咋地
Wallop!
咋地
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
I can't believe this has gone on for another day.
难以置信这又比了一天
Okay. I know you originally stayed
我知道你一开始留下来
because of my whole "Crazy Candace" act, but --
是因为我表现得很疯狂 但是
It wasn't an act. I truly saw the evil inside you, but go on.
那不是表现 我真的看到了你内心的邪恶 但是继续吧
Thanks, Danny. Okay. I got to go take care of Mo.
谢谢 丹尼 我得去照顾小汽了
I'll be right back. Okay.
马上回来 好
Oh. Look at you being selfless.
瞧你这么无私
To think you're the same punk kid
想想你八年级时
who got a credit card in my name when you were in 8th grade.
居然用我的名字办了信♥用♥卡♥
Whatever. I only used it for emergencies.
随便啦 我只在有急事时用
You used it last week at subway.
你上周在赛百味都用了
I was starving!
人家饿坏了嘛
P.S. You're welcome for all the miles that I earned you.
顺便说一句 我给你攒了那么多里程 不用谢
You know what? I'm so proud of you right now
知道吗 现在我为你感到超级骄傲
that there's nothing that you could say that could ruin it.
你说的什么话都无法毁掉
Cool, cool.
好吧
So, um... Candace will have other chances
坎迪斯还有在比赛中
to win houses in contests, right?
赢得房♥子的其它机会对吧
Because I have to go shoot my action-movie scene
因为我15分钟后得去
In like 15 minutes.
拍动作电影了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Sorry, but you know how the saying goes.
对不起 但你知道俗话的
That's how we do things in the J-squad.
"咱们J警队就是这样做的"
You're better than this.
你比这要强
Actually, you're not, but you could be.
实际上 你没有 但你可以
Come on. Now you're starting to sound like Justin, all right?
拜托 你现在说话的口气和贾斯丁一样
Although he would probably turn this house
虽然他可能将这房♥子
into a metaphor for who I am as a person.
比作我的为人
This house represents the best of you.
这座房♥子代表了你最好的一面
It's broken on the outside
外面破败不堪
but warm and full of potential on the inside.
里面很温暖 充满了潜力
Thanks, Les. You've really given me something to think about
谢谢你 莱丝 我开车去片场时
while I'm driving to the movie set.
真的可以对此进行思考了
Fine. Do what you want.
好吧 你想做什么都行
But don't take that hand off of this house
但是别把手抬离这座房♥子
until you ask yourself this --
直到你问自己
Do you want to just play a hero in a movie,
你是想在电影里扮演英雄
or do you want to be a hero in real life?
还是你想在真实生活中当英雄
So, Danny missed out
丹尼为了这个
on being in a Liam Neeson movie for this?
错过了出演连姆·尼森的电影吗
Ugh. Who cares? That guy is old as hell.
谁在乎啊 那家伙超级老
The next "Taken" Movie better be about him takin' a nap.
下一部《飓风营救》最好讲的是他午睡
You're old and tired, man. I could do this all month.
你很老 而且很疲惫 我可以坚持一整个月
Face it, brah, you're too weak!
面对现实吧 哥们 你太弱了
Man, dude. I am -- I'm exhausted.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表