剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
**They're starting to dance*
*他们开始跳舞了
**Out on the floor*
*在地板上
**And I bet leslie would be way more comfy*
*我敢打赌如果莱丝莉穿着运动裤
**If she was in sweatpants*
*她肯定更舒服
**I think at this point they both realize*
*我想这时候他们都意识到了
**That they don't want to do this*
*他们不想跳舞
**It's really uncomfortable because it's so slow*
*这真的很不舒服 因为太慢了
**And they don't bring out the best in each other*
*他们没能让对方发挥得最好
God, I can't believe I'm gonna do this.
天啊 难以置信我要这样做
Okay, just please don't tell anyone.
拜托你不要告诉别人
About what?
说什么
This.
这个
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
**Burski and Leslie*
*伯斯科和莱丝莉
**Oh, they're dancing*
*他们在跳舞
**Well, I don't think that they're gonna work out*
*我觉得他们不会在一起
**Why don't you just try some online dating*
*你为什么不试试网上约会
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表