剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
我没有
Yes, I am.
是我学的
How are we doing this?
我们怎么办到的
It's easy. We practice at home!
很简单 我们在家练过
I'm gonna trick you by stopping in the middle of a -- sentence.
我打算在句子中间断开 戏弄你一下
Panda!
熊猫
Panda! Panda! What!?
熊猫 熊猫 搞毛啊
I brought a keyboard in.
我带了个电子琴来
Yeah, but what did we do to you?
没错 但我们哪里对不起你了
A dollar.
才一美元
People in Detroit are terrible tippers.
底特律人给小费太抠门了
Sweetie, it might not be Detroit.
亲爱的 也许不是底特律人的错
You can be a little bit snarky.
你有点刻薄了
He doesn't know that word.
他不懂那个词
Snarky is American for smart-mouth bitch.
刻薄是美国人形容毒舌贱♥人♥的
He was a bitch to us, too, Shell.
他对我们也很刻薄 小谢
Why you hating on my friends, man?
你为什么讨厌我的朋友呢
These guys just work with me at the retirement home.
这些人和我一起在养老院工作
They just trying to destress.
他们只是试着缓解压力
Destress from what?
缓解什么压力
What kind of trouble can kindly old grandparents get into?
和蔼的老人家会惹上什么麻烦呢
Everyone is banging everyone.
每个人都在和别人嘿♥咻♥
When you walk in on two old people
当你碰到两个老人
having sex in the rec room,
在娱乐室里做♥爱♥
it is like when you make eye contact with a dog that's pooping.
就像是一条狗在拉屎时你和它对上了眼
They just kind of stare at you
他们一边望着你
while they finish their business.
一边继续干着
Sometimes they ask us to join in.
有时他们还会邀我们一起
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Do you ever do it?
你们试过吗
How sick! How dare you.
太变♥态♥了 你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
There have been seven times. I got a lot more.
我试过七次 我次数更多
We brought some of them out. See Mrs. Bosma?
我们带了几个出来 看到波斯玛女士了吗
She'll get freaky with anybody. Male, female.
她和任何人都能来一发 无论男女
She don't care.
她才不在乎
Mrs. Bosma, what's that thing you always say?
波斯玛女士 你的口头禅是什么
Ass is ass.
只是菊花而已嘛
It's true. It's a good saying.
没错 说得好
See, Brett?
布雷特 看到了吧
You know you'd get more tips if you were nicer.
你如果更友好一点就能得到更多小费
Oh, shut up.
得了吧
Like you can do any better.
说得好像你能做得更好似的
I'll get behind that bar and we'll see.
接下来我来接管酒吧 咱们就知道了
Whoever gets the most tips at the end of the night,
今晚之前谁得到更多小费
is the winner.
谁就获胜
I don't know, Shell.
我没想好 小谢
What was the name of the greatest cheerleader movie ever made?
那部最棒的拉拉队电影叫什么来着
Oh, yeah, that's it -- Bring it on.
对了 就叫《魅力四射》[放马过来]
No matter how this ends, we're watching that movie later.
不管结果如何 咱们回头去看这部电影
Okay. Kiss his ass, Shel.
好的 让他去死吧 小谢
Okay?
好吗
Hey! That's for Ed.
这一巴掌是为了艾德
That tattoo of ginger has got me through some tough times.
那个生姜纹身帮我度过了不少艰难的时刻
So, you from around here?
你住在这附近吗
No. I'm just in town for the music festival.
不 我是来参加音乐节的
I'm a back-up singer.
我是和声歌♥手
Oh, that's fun. So you have to do lots of stuff like...
挺有意思的 你需要唱很多这种和声...
or the occasional --
或者偶尔是...
That's how I sing.
我是这么唱的
Hey, Les, can you do me a favor?
莱丝 能帮我个忙吗
Wake Candace up for work?
把坎迪斯叫起来干活
I can do this alone.
我自己可以
Yeah, you never know. Could turn into a threesome.
世事难料啊 没准就变成3P了
Oh, they don't mean you, Miss Bosma.
他们没邀请你参加 波斯玛女士
Sit your ass back.
坐下吧
Bae, you don't have a full-length mirror in here?
宝贝 你这里居然没有全身镜
No.
没有
Then where do you flex?
那你要在哪练拉伸运动呢
Candace, you up?
坎迪斯 你起来了吗
Wait. Trent.
等等 特伦特
My friends can't know that you slept here.
不能让我朋友知道你在这过夜
They hate you.
他们可讨厌你了
Yeah, what's up with that?
我知道 这是怎么回事
I'm Trent, end of story.
我可是人见人爱的特伦特
You know what, Trent?
你知道为什么吗 特伦特
Maybe it is because we dated you treated me badly
也许是因为我们之前交往的时候你对我很烂
and you took advantage of me until I had no self esteem left.
只会利用我 直到我变得毫无尊严
Oh, Right. Right.
对了 是有这么一回事
We cool?
现在没事了吧
Mo says no.
小汽说才不
Oh, Trent.
特伦特
Candace, what is this jackass doing here.
坎迪斯 这混♥蛋♥为什么会在这
Here's your shirt back, bae.
把衬衫还你 宝贝
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah. Everyone.
没错 只要是个人
Everyone gets it.
都知道小爷我的魅力
Leslie. He just came over late
莱丝莉 他昨晚深夜过来
and he needed a place to cash.
说需要地方睡一觉
Nothing happened.
我们什么也没做
I tried, but my game was just too weak!
我试过了 但显然魅力还不到家
Hey, Candace, I thought I i thought I taught you
坎迪斯 我还以为我已经教会你
how to deal with tough situations like this.
怎么处理类似的艰难处境
Leslie, I'm too small to
莱丝莉 我不够年龄
drink three bottles of wine and then go to sleep.
不能连灌三瓶红酒然后怒睡
It's okay, I can be strong for you.
没事 我可以当你坚强的后盾
Trent, get the hell out of here.
特伦特 你给我滚
Slower. Wait!
慢点走 等等
Okay, I'm done.
好的 看够了
What's up with that guy?
那家伙有毛病吧
So, can I get you two lovely ladies a drink?
我能给两位美女上杯酒吗
No, piss off, we want the black Winnie the Pooh.
不 你滚边儿去 我们要小熊黑尼
Hello, ladies.
美女们好啊
Hello. Let's make a bet.
你好 我们打个赌吧
If you can guess my name, we have to take you home
如果你能猜中我名字 我们就带你回家
and have sexy time all night long.
共赴云雨 颠鸾倒凤 直至天明
What if I cannot guess your name?
如果我猜不对你名字怎么办
It's Alley.
我叫艾丽
Then I'm gonna guess Alley.
那我就猜你叫艾丽
Now look.
瞧瞧这个
I'm going to tip you, but I want to tuck you in your knickers.
我要给你小费 但我把钱要塞你内♥裤♥里
And I am okay with that.
我对此毫无异议
There we are.
塞稳了
I wrote our number on there. Don't smudge it.
我在上面写了我们俩的号♥码 别弄脏了
For Ed.
为了艾德
For England.
英国万岁
I have to head out for rehearsal.
我得去彩排了
I'll come back tonight and hang.
今晚再过来找你们玩
I've got a rough couple of days
我这几天很不顺利
so I just want to let you know
所以我只是想让你知道
it's nice to meet someone who could put a smile on my face.
能遇到让我微笑的人真好
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Nice meeting you guys.
很高兴认识你们
Hey, the pleasure was all mine.
认识你是我的荣幸
Not all his. I was pleasured, too.
不仅是他 我也很荣幸[爽了一把]
I don't know. I mean I'm not proud that I've been hanging out with Trent.
我不知道 老和特伦特鬼混不是什么值得自豪的事
I know he's not going any places.
我也知道他是不学无术的混混
And yes, sure, he can't technically read.
好吧 虽然他声称自己不是文盲
But, there is all just so embarrassing.
但这一切太让人尴尬了
Oh, sweetie, you're just back sliding.
亲爱的 你只是忍♥不住吃回头草罢了
We've all done it with an ex.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表