剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
我戒酒25年了
Outstanding. One day at a time.
厉害 一天戒一次啊
How did you two end up together, anyway?
你俩是怎么走到一起的
He swept me off my feet.
他让我神魂颠倒
Uh, you know, it was actually partly Shelly's fault.
有一部分是谢利的错
About a week ago, he hooked up with a pretty white girl.
一个多礼拜前 他勾搭上一个漂亮的白人小妞
Racial karma.
因果报应
I take one of theirs,
我搞定一个他们的人
and they take one of ours in return.
他们反过来也搞定我们一个
Hey, guess who found a ginger ale.
我找到了姜汁汽水
Thanks, Justin. I...love ginger ale.
谢谢 贾斯丁 我喜欢姜汁汽水
Awesome. Okay. Uh, sir, let me just say,
好极了 先生 我想说
I know I've only been dating your daughter
我知道我跟您女儿只约会了
for a couple of weeks,
几个礼拜
But I already know how special she is,
但我已经知道她是多么特别
and I'm gonna do everything I can to treat her right.
我会尽我最大努力对她好
Ah, this is getting boring. I'm-a take off.
戏码变得无聊起来了 我要走了
I was actually thinking, you know,
我其实在想
this morning, when she woke up here,
今天早上 她在这儿醒来的时候
I looked her in the eyes and said,
我看着她的眼睛 对她说
"How can I make your dreams come true today?"
"今天我要怎样实现你的梦想"
Mm-hmm. Yeah, why would she wake up here?
她怎么会在这儿醒来
Well, maybe I'll stick around.
也许我该再待会儿
Dad, I-I-I just came over for breakfast.
爸 我只是过来吃早餐
Breakfast. She did. That's exactly what she did.
早餐 是啊 就是这样
She came over for breakfast, and then she got tired.
她过来吃早餐 然后累了
She took a nap. Yeah.
就小憩了一会儿 是嘛
So it was one of those breakfast naps.
所以是餐后小憩喽
Yes. Breakfast nap. Yeah. Breakfast nap.
对 餐后小憩 是啊 餐后小憩
Yeah, he -- he knows that that's not a thing.
他知道根本没这回事
You like naps, Justin?
你喜欢小憩吗 贾斯丁
You and my daughter are done.
你跟我女儿没戏了
Oh, your biracial muffins are ready.
你的黑白玛芬蛋糕烤好了
Guys, Justin's not picking up on any of my hints.
大伙儿 贾斯丁根本没领会我的任何暗示
Yeah, subtle hints has never been Justin's thing.
贾斯丁从来不懂什么旁敲侧击
That's why it was so easy
所以我在大学时
for me to stay in the closet in college.
才一直没出柜
You know, one time, he walked in on me
有一次 他撞见我
in a compromising position with the captain of the swim team.
正和游泳队队长做♥爱♥
And I panicked, so I said,
我慌了神 我说
"Oh, the guy's giving me a testicular-cancer check."
"这家伙在给我做睾丸癌检查呢"
And then Justin was so freaked out,
贾斯丁吓坏了
he had him check him next.
他让他也给自己也做个检查
All right, the time for hints is over.
好了 不要再暗示了
Okay, you have to tell Justin how you feel.
你得告诉贾斯丁你的感受
Well, I did finish the song I was working on.
我的歌♥写完了
I could play that for him.
我可以唱给他听
Do you guys want to hear it? Yeah.
你们想听吗 好啊
Some dumb girl song is not gonna pull on his heartstrings.
傻姑娘的歌♥可不会拨动他的心弦
**I'm right here*
*我就在这儿
**You don't see*
*你却看不到
**Telling you is up to me*
*要不要告白 我来决定
**Soudin' crazy*
*听起来很疯狂
**What I feel*
*我的感受
**But I know what it's like to be*
*但我知道是什么感觉
**Fallin' into someting*
*为之着迷
**When it feels like lovin'*
*似乎就是爱情
**I know I got to tell you, Justin*
*我知道我必须告诉你 贾斯丁
**Oh, Justin*
*噢 贾斯丁
**I'm yours*
*我属于你
Well?
怎么样
That could work. I don't -- that's good.
应该能行 我不... 挺好的
Hey, buddy, how are you? What can I do to help?
伙计 你好吗 我能帮什么忙吗
I don't know. You have a time machine
不知道 你有时间机器
so I can go back and not invite Lauren's dad to dinner?
让我可以回到过去 不请劳伦老爸吃晚饭吗
That's what you'd do with a time machine?
你就拿时间机器干这个吗
If I had one, I'd go back
我要是有台时间机器 我会穿越回去
and write "Juicy" on a pair of old sweat pants,
在旧运动裤上写上"橘滋"[美国时尚品牌]
and I'd be rich.
然后爷就是有钱人了
If anybody needs me, I'll be in my office,
有事就去办公室找我
doing what I usually do when I'm sad --
我要做点伤心时做的事
Hitting up Old Navy online
上淘宝看看老海军[美国服装品牌]
and making some bad decisions.
搞搞冲动购物
Wow. He's so crushed.
他好伤心
On the other hand, song time.
另一方面 该唱歌♥了
Is Justin around? I just came to say goodbye.
贾斯丁在吗 我是来说再见的
Bye.
再见
You know what? Another thing you should know
你知道吗 你该知道的另一件事是
is I have a very specific face blindness
我有针对特定人群的脸盲症
when it comes to ex-girlfriends of my buddies,
我记不住我朋友的前女友
so I'll be forgetting who you are in three, two, one.
我很快就会忘了你是谁 三 二 一
Hey, how are you? You come here often?
你好啊 你常来吗
I know you guys are just sticking up for Justin,
我知道你们只是在维护贾斯丁
look, my dad raised me himself.
但我爸独自把我拉扯大
I don't really have a choice.
我没得选
No, you do, actually.
不 其实你有
Lauren, who cares what your dad thinks?
劳伦 谁会在乎你♥爸♥的想法
A friend of mine told me,
我的一个朋友告诉我
when it comes to love, you have your windows in life,
爱情在生活中有机会之窗
and you got to take advantage of them while they're there.
你要趁它们还在时好好利用
I'm telling you this
我跟你说这些
because I care about Justin...a lot.
是因为我在乎贾斯丁 很在乎
So...this is your window.
这就是你的窗户
You just got to decide if he's worth it.
你只要决定他是否值得你爱
Look, does anybody want cargo shorts?
有人想要工装短裤吗
They're on sale, two for one.
网上搞促销 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Lauren, why -- why are you here?
劳伦 你怎么在这儿
Make the call.
打电♥话♥
Hey, Guinness Book of World Records?
喂 吉尼斯世界纪录大全吗
Yeah, I've got the saddest girl ever.
是啊 我这里有个世界上最伤心的姑娘
Yeah. Same guy.
是啊 还是那个男的
This is hard to watch.
画面太美不敢看啊
And I sat through "50 shades of Grey" with my mom.
我还跟我妈看完了《五十道灰》呢
I'm sorry. I know it's hard to watch
抱歉 我知道看见
the person you like kiss someone else.
你喜欢的人亲别人很难受
Yeah, it sucks.
是啊 很难受
But I did teach Mo a new trick.
但是我教了小汽一个新把戏
Mo, go stop kiss. Go stop kiss!
小汽 去阻止亲吻 去阻止亲吻
Oh! Mo! Mo, oh. Get this dog off, please. Please!
小汽 快带走这只狗 拜托了
Humping, humping. Mo! Oh, bad dog.
它在蹭我 坏狗狗 小汽
Bad dog, Mo.
坏狗狗 小汽
Here's a treat.
给你好吃的
You can give me a treat, and I'll happily bite Justin
如果你给我好吃的 我很乐意在贾斯丁
every time he kisses a black girl.
每次亲黑人女孩时咬他一口
Can we just promise not to be nice to her?
我们能保证不对她好吗
I got your back.
我支持你
See you guys when I get back from Oregon.
等我从俄勒冈州回来以后再见
Hey, Les, they make great wine.
莱丝 那里的红酒很赞
Do you want me to bring you a case of Pinot?
想让我给你带一箱比诺红酒吗
Yes! You're a lovely person. Thanks.
好的 你真好 谢谢
Well, since I live here and work here,
因为我住在这里 在这里工作
I get to see Justin all over her 24/7 --
我可以时刻看到贾斯丁跟她卿卿我我
so fun.
真好玩
You know what I was just thinking about?
你们知道我刚在想什么吗
When you combine "Lauren" and "Justin," you get "Lustin'."
把劳伦和贾斯丁合在一起 就是劳斯丁
Well, do you know what we were just thinking about?
你知道我们刚在想什么吗
When you combine "Candace" and "Justin,"
把坎迪斯和贾斯丁合在一起
you get "Jundace."
就是贾迪斯[黄疸]
Thank god we're not together,
还好我们没在一起
because that is a deadly liver condition.
因为那是一种肝脏重症
Okay, you guys, the craziest thing just happened.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表