剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
我一直在等着某人对我说这话
I've been waiting for someone to hear it.
我一直在等着对某人说这话
Thanks for pretending, Candace.
感谢你演戏 坎迪斯
What?
什么
Oh. Oh, right.
对了
Acting. Yeah.
演戏 对
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You're not thinking about Trent anymore, are you?
你不会又在想特伦特吧
No. Just don't tell anyone, okay?
没有 但是别告诉任何人 好吗
Hey, guys.
大家好
Oh. Now this is Amanda.
那位是阿曼达
And, boy, do I have a scintillating story about her.
天啊 我有关于她的精彩故事
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
I just want to hear this guy do another three-second wordless song.
我只想再听这家伙唱一首三秒的无词歌♥曲
Hold your party.
太棒了
I cannot believe that you went to theater camp too.
我不敢相信你也去了戏剧夏令营
I know. We have so much in common.
我知道 我们共同点好多
So, let me ask you a question.
让我问你个问题
Are you thinking about having kids before you're 25?
你打算在25岁前生孩子吗
Mis-take! This is a mistake you always make!
错误 你总是犯这个错误
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
It's just a song I heard at the music festival.
这只是我在音乐节听到的一首歌♥
Yeah. It's by this great new band
对 是那支很棒的新乐队唱的
called "Don't do what you're doing."
歌♥名是《别那样做》
It's off their album "Seriously, dude, stop."
出自他们的专辑《说真的 老兄 住嘴》
Oh. Amanda, listen.
阿曼达 听着
I just wanted to say, look. I'm glad you came back.
我只想说 我很高兴你回来了
I've been wanting to ask you something.
我一直想问你一件事
I was wondering if maybe you want to go on a date.
我想知道你是否想约会...
What's he doing?
他在做什么
He's dominating me.
他在主宰我
Oh. Like a silverback gorilla.
就像银背大猩猩
You can sit with us.
你可以和我们坐在一起
Oh, nah, I should be alone.
不了 我最好一个人待着
Something's been really heavily weighing on my mind, lately.
最近我心头一直牵挂着某人
I can't stop thinking about her, actually.
实际上 她在我脑中挥之不去
Oh, no. What is it?
不是吧 谁啊
You.
你
So lame.
太扯了
So, what do you guys want to do tonight?
那么 你们今晚想做什么
Unfortunately, he has to work.
很不幸 他得工作
I, on the other hand, have scored two tickets to
而我搞到了两张
"Age of Ultron," the new Marvel masterpiece.
《奥创纪♥元♥》的电影票 最新的漫威大♥片♥
It is sold out everywhere.
到处的票都售罄了
But I was wondering if maybe you want to come see it with me?
但是我想知道 你想不想和我去看
Actually I already know the answer to it.
我其实已经知道答案了
I'd love it.
我想去
Oh, she'd love to.
她想去
You know what?
你猜怎么着
Maybe I'll sprinkle some of your chest hair on my popcorn?
也许我可以把你的胸毛撒在我的爆米花里
That's actually really weird.
真是很奇怪
A 22-year-old would rather see the new "Avengers"
一个22岁的少女怎么会更喜欢看《复联2》
than have babies with you?
而不是和你生孩子呢
I'm doing sarcasm now.
我正在讽刺呢
Is it that painful getting waxed?
蜜蜡脱毛真有那么疼吗
Have you ever heard a vagina cry?
你听过阴♥道♥哭吗
I've heard one whistle.
我听过阴♥道♥吹口哨
I mean, of course I scared her off.
我是说 我当然会吓跑她了
Maybe there really isn't anyone out there for me.
也许这世上真的没有适合我的人
There is.
有的
Oh. Kitty-pop.
小辣猫
There isn't.
没有的
Yo. Bae.
嘿 宝贝
Did you get my text?
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
I sent you an emoji of a guitar and earth.
我给你发了吉他和地球的表情
Trent wants to rock my world.
特伦特想颠覆我的世界
Time for sex with the ex. #cardioday.
该和前女友做♥爱♥了 #有氧运动日
No, Trent.
不 特伦特
I am so glad that I didn't backslide with you
我好高兴我没有堕落到和你复合
because I may be lonely but I'm not desperate.
因为我也许孤独 但是我不绝望
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Whatev-skis.
随你
World peace.
世界和平
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你自豪
Do I feel a hug coming on?
是不是要拥抱了
Ooh. Let's do a reverse Oreo.
我们来个颠倒奥利奥
That's when the chocolatet is in the inside.
也就是巧克力夹中间
Why am I so bad at this?
我为什么做得这么差
Maybe it's because I'm bad at everything.
可能因为我什么都做不好
I'm not even good at being gay.
我连基佬都当不好
I'm still single and as far as Neil Patrick Harris goes,
我依然单身 以我的资本 分分钟拿下
I can take him or leave him.
尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯
Brett, you don't know what you're saying.
布雷特 你不知道你在说什么
I've lived here over a decade now
还有一件事 我在这里住了十几年了
and I'm still bad at being an American.
我还是当不好美国人
I mean, yeah, I can fake it.
我是说 我可以装美国人
Hey, let's all go to a ball game,
我们都去看球赛吧
then we can all shoot stuff
然后我们可以用枪打东西
and buy houses we can't afford.
买♥♥我们负担不起的房♥子
I should just give up.
我还是放弃了吧
I am really worried about your friend, Brett.
我真的很担心你的朋友布雷特
I just don't think his self-esteem can take many more hits.
我觉得他的自尊心不能受更多打击了
Oh, I'm sorry, Dr. Drew.
抱歉 德鲁博士
Did I call in and ask for your advice without me realizing it?
我是不是寻求你的建议了 我自己都没意识到呢
Fine.
好吧
Tip him this $200 so he beats me.
给他两百块小费 这样他就赢了
You were a good man. Brett?
你是个好人 布雷特
Yes?
什么事
Here is $50.
给你50块小费
Sucker.
傻♥逼♥
Yes, I did it.
我做到了
I win.
我赢了
Congratulations, buddy.
恭喜了 伙计
Now, how about a cocktail outta Brent.
来一款布雷特调制的鸡尾酒怎么样
I still love ya.
我依然爱你
Put your back down.
放松背部
Danny, Can I talk to you for a second?
丹尼 我能和你谈谈吗
Yeah. You know our role.
嗯 你知道我们的角色
Yeah. I get 15 seconds a day, but...
是的 一天我有15秒钟的时间 但是
can I use it now?
我可以现在用吗
Proceed.
开始吧
See how Shelly let Brett win
看见谢利让布雷特赢
because it means more to him?
因为那对他意义更加重大吗
Maybe that's something you could do for Justin.
也许你也可以对贾斯丁这样
You know, he's right.
他说得对
Waz, can you put me some thinking music?
沃兹 能放点思考时的音乐吗
Didn't think I'd let you leave without saying good-bye.
没想到我会让你不说再见就离开 胸毛
Stop talking to your chest hair.
不要对你的胸毛说话了
Look.
听着
I think you could still beat me with Amanda.
我觉得你还是可能在阿曼达的事上胜过我
The movie doesn't start for another two hours. So
电影两小时后才开始 所以
you can beat me.
你能打败我
But to beat me you're going to need my help.
但是你需要我的帮助
What?
什么
Well look, you know me, I'm not just going to roll over,
你了解我的 我不会就这么算了
I'm going to win, okay?
我要赢 好吗
But you're also my boy so I'm going to help you win.
但你也是我的朋友 所以我要帮你赢
If I let me. Which I won't.
如果我允许自己这样做 我不许
Unless I do. Which I will.
除非我允许 我会的
This is very confusing.
我都晕了
Look, man.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表