剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
What's going on here?
怎么回事啊
Oh, god! Wake up! Wake up!
天啊 醒醒 醒醒
You would really do that for me?
你真的愿意为我这样做吗
Of c-- hey, of course.
当然啦
It'll be poppin'.
会很棒的
We lost an engine! We lost an engine!
一个引擎坏了 一个引擎坏了
Oh, my god, you're awesome.
天啊 你真好
What is he doing?
他在干什么
He ejected himself at the last second.
他最后一刻弹出来了
Now he's parachuting down.
现在他打开了降落伞下降
Whoa! Here we come!
我们来了
How did it go?
怎么样啊
Anyway, Justin, this is so great of you to do, man.
总之 贾斯丁 你这样做真是太好了
You know, Nicki just really
尼基真的想
wanted to be together with her friends.
跟她的朋友们在一起
Mm, Parker was nice enough
帕克人很好
to fly a few of them over on his jet.
让我的一些朋友坐他的飞机过来了
Hmm, oh, I have a plane, too,
我也有飞机
but I crashed it over near the bar.
但我在酒吧附近坠毁了
Just do me a favor and take care of her.
帮我个忙 好好照顾她
Oh. Of course. I-I will.
必须 我会的
Bring it in. Come on.
来吧 来抱抱
Okay. Hey.
好吧
Yeah, there's a moment you don't see too often, huh?
这种时刻可不多见啊 对吧
Two great guys
两个好人
and a torch being passed in between them.
他们之间传递着火炬
Right?
对吧
Parker, take the torch.
帕克 接下火炬吧
I know how it works around here,
我知道在这里的规矩
and it's not gonna end until you take the torch.
等你接下火炬后才会结束
Oh, well, you're touching the fire part, so...
你碰到了火焰的部分 所以...
Don't touch the fire part.
别碰到火焰的部分
There's flames.
有火的
Oh, you're not gonna want to use that hand,
你不会想用那只手的
'cause you badly burned it, so...
因为你刚严重烧伤了 所以...
Go ahead. There you go. Ah.
来吧 接好了
There it is. Beautiful moment.
好了 美妙的时刻
You doing okay?
你没事吧
God, yes.
天啊 是的
I mean, she ended up with a tech millionaire.
她跟一个百万富翁IT男在一起了
If that's what she wants, I never stood a chance.
如果她想要那样的人 我根本没机会
You know, he's Filipino,
他是菲律宾人
and they're known for their vigorous lovemaking.
他们以激烈的性♥爱♥而闻名
I guess Nicki's gonna be the one with the biracial baby.
我想尼基才会有混血宝宝吧
All right.
好吧
The point is, I did everything I could
关键是 我做了一切
to try to get her back, and it didn't work.
努力争取她回来 结果没用
It just wasn't meant to be.
我们没缘分
Hey, Justin, I just wanted to, uh --
贾斯丁 我只是想...
Uh, you know what, Parker?
知道吗 帕克
The torch thing is over now. You can just drop it.
火炬的事结束了 你可以扔了
Justin Kearney, you know, as advertised --
贾斯丁·科尔尼 跟传说一样
The looks, the swagger, the total package over here.
外表帅气 时髦 真不错
Hey, screw you, Parker!
去死吧 帕克
Danny, what are you doing?
丹尼 你在干什么
Well, he's obviously being sarcastic,
他显然在讽刺你
so I'm sticking up for you!
所以我在挺你
Not at all. Justin is one of the coolest --
完全没有 贾斯丁是最酷的...
Oh, are you serious right now?!
你来真的吗
Hey, hey, hey! Put your fist down!
喂喂 放下拳头
Put it away!
放下
You should know, Justin,
你该知道 贾斯丁
that it almost didn't work out because of you.
因为你我俩差点没成
For the first few months, Nicki would make it very clear
头几个月里 尼基说得很清楚
that if you were to move to Lansing for her,
如果你要为了她搬去兰辛市
then we were through.
那我们就完了
Every time the doorbell rang,
每次门铃响的时候
I thought to myself, "Is today the day
我都想着 今天
that Justin takes her away from me?"
贾斯丁是不是就要把她夺走啦
So what you're saying is if I just drove
你的意思是 如果我
the, you know, 90 minutes every weekend,
每周末都开90分钟的车
I, uh -- I could have ended up with Nicki.
我就会跟尼基在一起
No, that -- that's ridiculous.
不 那是瞎扯
Oh. I mean, we breezed down here in under an hour.
我是说 我们一小时内就开车过来了
Justin, uh, thanks for never showing up.
贾斯丁 多谢你从未出现过
Okay. Thank you. Oh. All right.
好吧 谢谢 好
Oh, boy.
天啊
Okay, this time it's definitely on purpose.
这次他肯定是故意的
But I'll still go with it.
但我还是要顺其自然
Burski, you really pissed me off.
伯斯科 你真的把我惹得很生气
And so part of your punishment
所以你的惩罚之一是
is that this outfit is for you.
这身衣服是穿给你看的
Apparently, revenge is a dish best served smoking-hot.
显然 若要报仇 最好穿得火♥辣♥
And when a dog makes a mistake on your carpet,
当一只狗狗在地毯上犯错时
you rub his nose in it.
你在上面摩擦他的鼻子
I would love to rub my nose on your carpet.
我很愿意在你的地毯上擦鼻子
If you could have just been a decent guy,
如果你做个体面的人
maybe we would have kissed.
也许我们会接吻
We definitely would have danced.
我们绝对会跳舞
And I'm a fan of the occasional
我跳舞的时候
hand on the butt when I'm dancing.
喜欢别人摸我屁♥股♥
Brett, tell the man what he's missing.
布雷特 告诉他他错过了什么
Okay, firm.
好吧 很紧实
Ooh, it's a little bit hungry.
有点饿了
She's making it wobble!
她在摇摆臀部
Shelly, come over here and feel this. It's wobbling.
谢利 过来摸摸 在摇摆
Ooh, it tickles!
好痒啊
Candace, bring it.
坎迪斯 来吧
Okay.
好
I can't tell if I'm grabbing it of it it's grabbing me.
我感觉不出是我在摸屁♥股♥ 还是屁♥股♥在摸我
See, tonight could have been the night
今晚你的梦想
that all your dreams came true.
本可能都成真的
But instead, the silent treatment starts now.
但是沉默对待现在开始了
Classic Burski.
典型的伯斯科
Hey, Candace, what's wrong with you?
坎迪斯 你怎么了
It's not Burski?
不是伯斯科吗
Oh, it's Leslie's bum-bum.
是莱丝莉的小屁屁
All I have is a scrawny little white-girl butt.
我只有白人姑娘瘦瘦的屁♥股♥
But you know what? There's people out there that like those, too, right?
但是也有人喜欢那种屁♥股♥的 对吧
Ohh, sweetie.
亲爱的
No.
没有
Finally closed the door on Nicki, and --
终于对尼基断绝了情丝
and Parker just throws it wide open!
刚才帕克又让我重燃希望
I mean, what if she still has feelings for me?
如果她还喜欢我怎么办
I have to talk to her. Hey, hey, look, you know what?
我得跟她谈谈 等等 知道吗
That's a great idea, but I've got an even better idea
那是个很棒的主意 但我有个更好的主意
that I guarantee everyone's gonna like more.
我保证大家都会更喜欢
Don't do that?
别那样做
If romantic comedies have taught me anything,
如果浪漫喜剧教会了我什么
it's that wedding-related events are the perfect time
那就是在跟婚礼有关的活动上最适合
to tell someone how you feel!
告诉别人你的感受了
I can't keep saying this to you.
我没法一直跟你说
Your life is not a romantic comedy.
你的生活不是浪漫喜剧
That's just what the best friend would say!
最好的朋友就会说这种话
This is my movie.
这是我的电影
He's the rich guy who has everything,
他是拥有一切的阔佬
and I'm the blue-collar guy she can't quite get over.
我是她没法忘记的蓝领工人
Now, sure, I'm not much for book-learnin'...
当然 我的书本知识不怎么丰富
...But I could fix things.
但我可以弥补过错
You can't just casually walk up to her
你不能随便走到她面前
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表