剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Ta-da!
瞧瞧
Oh, you got my ass back!
你要回了我的屁♥股♥
Aw, I love you guys. Yep.
我爱你们 是啊
Now we just have to get Shelly back.
现在我们只用让谢利回来了
I fear he may never break character.
我担心他可能永远也跳不出角色了
He joined a Japanese dating site.
他加入了一个日本交♥友♥网♥
J-date.
日交友
So, because of Justin,
因为贾斯丁
you all now think that I'm a bad guy,
你们现在都觉得我是个坏人
but I contend that when it comes to women,
但我认为涉及到女人的时候
I am not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
Do you know who is? No.
你们知道谁是吗 不知道
No.
不知道
Yes, but this isn't about you.
知道 但这事跟你没关系
Justin.
贾斯丁
When it comes to letting down women,
涉及到让女人失望时
you're much worse than I am.
你比我糟糕多了
That's insane.
太疯狂了
Well, I say let's let the people decide.
我建议让群众决定
This court is now in session.
本法庭现在开庭
Justin Kearney vs. Danny Burton.
贾斯丁·科尔尼对丹尼·伯顿
Nobody wants to do your fake trial.
没人想来假庭审
Oh, I'd love a new character to get lost in.
我想扮演我会沉醉于中的新角色
I'll be the tough judge that says things like
我会当一个严厉的法官 说这种话
"I'll allow it,
我允许
but you're on thin ice, counselor."
但你形势危急 律师
Now let's get this trial underway.
开始庭审吧
Fine. You want to play?
好吧 你想玩吗
Surprise, Danny.
惊喜哟 丹尼
I was captain of my debate team in college.
我大学里是辩论队队长
That's not a surprise, nerd.
那可不是惊喜 呆瓜
As for my first witness, I call Leslie Burton.
我的第一位证人是莱丝莉·伯顿
Now, as Danny's sister,
作为丹尼的姐姐
I can imagine that he has hooked up
我能想象他跟你的一些朋友
with some of your friends.
搞上了吧
All of my friends.
我的所有朋友
And how did those relationships end?
那些恋爱是怎么结束的
Horribly.
太可怕
"Horribly."
太可怕
They were all crushed.
她们都崩溃了
I weep for them.
我为她们哭泣
Your witness.
你的证人
Just one question.
就一个问题
Now, after I daggered your friends,
我对你的朋友们直说之后
were they -- were they still hung up on me?
她们依然迷恋我吗
No. They never thought about you again.
不 她们再也没有想到过你
They moved on quickly.
很快就翻篇了
Interesting. Interesting.
真有意思
I would like to now call
我现在要求让
the new waitress to the stand.
新来的女服务员到法官席前
Objection, your honor! Relevance.
反对 法官大人 于此案无关
I'm trying to establish a pattern of behavior.
我是想建立行为模式
The accused is so desperate to be liked
被告十分想被大家喜欢
that he strings people along in all aspects of his life.
导致他在生活的各个方面都在束缚别人
I'll allow it,
我允许
but you're on thin ice, counselor.
但你形势危急 律师
Now, Candace...
坎迪斯
You do, uh, realize that you're a horrible waitress, right?
你知道自己是个糟糕的服务员吗
I do.
知道
Has Justin been saying things to you lately
贾斯丁最近有没有跟你说
like "Money's tight"
手头很紧
or "Don't worry if you get a better job"?
或者"如果你找到了更好的工作 就别担心"
He has.
说过
And would you be shocked if I told you
如果我跟你说 他的目的是为了
that his plan was to eventually reduce your shifts
最终减少你的轮班 好让你自己走人
so you would just leave so he didn't have to fire you?
他就没必要炒了你 你会觉得惊讶吗
You were gonna do that?
你要这样做吗
Not anymore.
不会了
"Not anymore."
不会了
Uh, bailiff, would you please let in my surprise witness?
法警 让我的突然证人进来
...Erica.
艾丽卡
Now, how did it feel
当你发现
when you found out that Justin didn't want to date you?
贾斯丁不想跟你约会 你是什么感受
I wish he had just been straight with me.
我希望他跟我说实话
I mean, he made it seem like it could be something.
他搞得我俩之间还有可能
Thank you for being brave.
多谢你这么勇敢
Brett, could you read that back to us, please?
布雷特 你能为我们读读吗
No. This is just a cash register, mate.
不 这只是个收银机 哥们
Erica, I'm...
艾丽卡 我
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
All those who find Justin guilty,
那些觉得贾斯丁有罪的
Please say "Aye."
请说"赞成"
Aye.
赞成
I rest my case.
我的话讲完了
And then to celebrate, I'd like to do the running man.
为了庆祝 我想玩跑男
I'll allow it.
我允许
You can gloat later.
你回头再幸灾乐祸吧
I'm supposed to FaceTime with Nicki right now.
我现在该跟尼基视频通话了
You need to understand that stringing someone along
你得明白在一段没有未来的感情中
in a relationship that's going nowhere is not cool.
束缚他人是不好的
Why do you care so much about this?
你为什么这么在乎这个
Justin?
贾斯丁
Babe, are you there?
宝贝 你在吗
Because that's exactly what Nicki's doing to you.
因为尼基就在这样对你
She's stringing you along
她把你束缚在一段
in a relationship that's going nowhere.
没有未来的感情之中
You're wrong.
你错了
Dude, you and Nicki are over,
哥们 你和尼基结束了
and it's obvious to everyone but you.
除了你 大家都这么觉得
Do you all feel that way?
你们都这么想吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, you know what?
知道吗
You guys don't know what's gonna happen.
你们不知道会发生什么事
Well, you know what? If you won't listen to me,
知道吗 如果你不肯听我的话
then maybe you'll listen to the voice of our generation.
那也许你会听听我们这代人的声音
Don't you dare use Taylor Swift against me.
少用泰勒·斯威夫特的歌♥教训我
You and Nicki are never, ever, ever
你和尼基永远永远永远
getting back together.
也不会重归于好了
Like, ever.
永远
Are you just sitting in the dark alone, depressed?
你是不是孤单沮丧地坐在黑暗里
No.
不是
Every light is burnt out.
每盏灯都烧坏了
If you don't believe me, try the switch.
如果你不信我 那就试试开关吧
Well, I was obviously hoping for some kind of miracle there.
显然我希望还会发生奇迹
I didn't mean to hurt you, okay?
我无意伤害你 好吗
I just -- I don't want anybody messing with my boy.
我只是 我不想让别人耍我的兄弟
I-I feel stupid. You guys can go.
我感觉自己好蠢 你们可以走了
No, it's okay, man. We're here for you.
不 没事 哥们 我们陪着你
Yeah. There's no place we'd rather be.
是啊 我们不想去别的地方
We love you, man.
我们爱你
Whose house is this?
这是谁的家啊
Can I talk to you alone for a sec?
我能单独跟你聊会儿吗
Yeah, sure. Guys, stand out on the porch.
当然啦 各位 站在门廊上
There are other rooms we could wait in.
我们可以去别的房♥间等待啊
No. Go out on the porch.
不 去门廊
This is the worst room.
这是最糟糕的房♥间
I, um, called Nicki
我跟尼基打了电♥话♥
and asked her to be honest with me.
让她对我说实话
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表